1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 20th December 2017

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Dec 20, 2017.

1. HumanPerson

All of the Mystic's skill videos have disappeared in skill menu, not sure if it's just me.

2. Dunkleosteus

I just got plain 1 memory fragment from fishing, i havent seen a bundle drop :s

3. iller

Mine's constantly crashing now just from riding into crowded towns

Isn't it going to depend on what the INTENT of the removal of HeatStroke is and it's relationship to the Seasonal [EVENT]?
    I live out in the soutwest and let me tell ya... In December, yeah you don't have to worry about Heatstroke anymore out in this desert. But you sure as hell can get Hypothermia, even easier infact

#103 iller, Dec 20, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  4. Dunkleosteus

condolences.PNG

Does anyone know the backstory that prompted this?

Ludakriss likes this.
  5. Cyberratchet

Is there any reason why the Dhyana set for mystic isn’t on sale? Every outfit on any other class, except Kibelius, is 20% off.

6. Melirae

Hey thanks for great job on a great game.
    I'm just wondering if there's anything you can do to better balance the PRI - TET Marketplace transactions. Right now there's a ridiculous backlog on PRI - TET main and awakened weapons (as well as some formerly-valuable Accessories, ruined by the Asula's set). You simply can't set the minimum price low enough, and when you finally get the top of the queue, someone "cuts in front" with a lower minimum than yours. Is there a better method to this madness? Can the longest-waiting seller get the right to offer the cheapest price - even after time repeatedly expires? Thanks...

#106 Melirae, Dec 20, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  7. Toshiro3D

So I do not want to make offtopic here, but just a quick response. You've made there a very good points. Honestly the prices are from another dimension, when I saw holiday prices I was like this:
    [​IMG]
    but seriously 8 300 pearls oh no wait it special occasion 4 700 pearls for simple cosmetics and that jumping snow guy, so it's right now a 50 bucks !! for this stuff. You know time like december is very bad for your wallet, lots holidays, lots of things needs to be bought. Anyway I totally agree with you, if for someone virtual world like this mmo is the first life then sure it doesn't matter but for any common human who look on games like on any other entertainment, movies music etc. This is beyond any reasoning. I'll stop right here it, too much things to say and this is a topic for just patch notes, so yeah I just say merry xmas.

Irian Riederer likes this.
  8. Lowprioking

from reddit:
    "A sorc in Digital passed away recently in a tragic house fire, Someone who was their IRL friend made a post to reddit when it happened to let anyone know that might have knew him. After reaching out to the GMs they told us they would do something in game to mourn our lost friend. His character name was Sandara, so if you want you can pay your respects to the NPC named Sandara in Valtara mountains with the lily's bought in town."

Dunkleosteus and Hieix like this.
  9. Mimonism

Artisan 2 Desert Buff not working.

- Sorry its actually working. Just needed to change channels after finishing the quest

10. Kaxlene

The next Hokage when?

MissKanna likes this.
  11. Bizmarc89

Got it nevermind.

#111 Bizmarc89, Dec 21, 2017
  12. BuhBoom

PLEASE FIX THE MEMORY FRAGMENTS, THEY STILL ARENT DROPPING FROM ANYTHING!

13. Prasao

realy u think i will get 10 in 1 hour?
    be happy when u get 1 in a day

14. GM Dew

Game Master

It is possible that you may still see the debuff icon, but are not actually losing any HP. Please let me know if you are also still losing HP while having the debuff.

I've taken a look at your ticket, and our reply simply states that we've forwarded it to the QA team to be tested. Nothing was confirmed.

Thank you for pointing out the typo, we'll get it fixed. =)

There was indeed an issue with not all sales being applied properly. We're currently holding an emergency maintenance to fix this.

Please try clearing your game cache and restarting the game. In case the issue still happens after that, let me know.

Best regards,
    GM Dew

#114 GM Dew, Dec 21, 2017
    Ludakriss likes this.
  15. Jyria

Could you please provide a reply that actually helps? Thank you!

16. CM Kabz

Community Manager

Many of you are excited for The Memorable Drop Event and have questioned if it’s working correctly. We believe the wording on the event page may have been misleading as the term “heavily” raised expectations above the actual drop rate increase. We apologise for the confusion, but wanted to reassure you that the drop rate has been increased to the intended levels.

17. Trylander

No they are not! Grnding now since servers are up again and there is NOTHING! No Mems, No Daggers! Nothing! Stop trying and get balls! Stop believing and get FACTS!
    This whole event(s) are and utterly joke! And a bad one on top of that!

18. LORDZERG

GM Dew and CM Kabz - the desert debuff is working but only at night, the hypothermia is working and is lowering the HP, only the day debuff is turned off. Or maybe that is intended to work because of the cold weather? :)

And please stop doing maint. every day we can't fish/lvl horses with all these restarts...

Also, the event items (mystick seals) are not autopickup on autofishing or they do not drop at all from autofishing. And there is a problem with the little pond near Northern wheat plantation it's really hard to fish there it is like there is no water in it. That is happening too on the little pond neath the old wisdom tree in Kamasylvia - I was told by my guild friends. Check the water levels on these two locations I'm sure it is something wrong with it.

#118 LORDZERG, Dec 21, 2017
    Dunkleosteus likes this.
  19. CM Kabz

Community Manager

Thanks for the report, it should be fixed now =)

20. BuhBoom

This is BAD...
    ummm... increase to nothing? because thats what it was and still is.
    Been a day and a half now and still no memory frags.