1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 20th December 2017

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Dec 20, 2017.

1. minkles

So I bought the Kibelius B and it's corresponding underwear for Mystic at full price.
    Would I be able to get the pearl difference back?

Dunkleosteus and Ludakriss like this.
  2. ghoulz666

What's with the Halloween costumes? Do they come out on the shop on the 23rd and 27th like the pearl shop update has listed, or is that all one huge TROLL?

3. Jyria

Maybe you guys should rethink those "intended levels" as literally nothing drops at all...
    1 meme frag per 6 or 7 hours of non stop grinding with activated kamasylvia buff even.
    This is just not fair, tbh.
    It is scamming the community and it becomes kind of really obvious that kakao`s focus is on their cash shop offers. Of course kakao needs to create turn over, yes.. but who is hurt, if you provide decent "heavy" droprates during christmas holidays to a loyal player base, that is spending hundreds of euros in kashkao`s cashshop?
    Honestly, you are shooing your players away.

Ludakriss likes this.
  4. LORDZERG

That "Heavily" drop rate is hilarious :) many guild members reported 6 hours for 1 mem fragment, and that is after you increased the drop rate to "intended" level. Investigate that rate please.

5. SnakeAttack

SnakeAttack Wizard 61 NA

Memory fragments drop "heavily".... Just like the Cron fragments dropped "heavily"...

Attached Files:

6. FC-ARC | Bane_ks

FC-ARC | Bane_ks Ninja 60 EU

Cmon, today like 10 mini updates on steam.....wth

7. jp35351Returns

still experiencing random lock ups during gameplay. whether it be online for hours, or just an hour.

also::
    new daily tree quest bugged, i got the decoration, but not the quest to place it on the tree. can't complete. any fix for this?!!??

8. Altamar

I have always wondered about the drop rates in this game and what they truly are.
    I say to myself it is 0.5% that is low, but if it is 1% that maybe to high.
    Then you add on the 20% boost to either the 0.5% or the 1% the drop rate is still hit or miss.
    I went out and killed witches for an hour and had 2 men frag drop, then went and killed some
    catfish men for an hour and nothing dropped.
    Went and chopped some trees and got 2 backpacks and a dagger
    went back and chopped trees for the same length of time and got nothing.
    So 20% of nothing is nothing, but one drop is better then a kick in the .....

9. GM Dew

Game Master

This has been fixed now. In order to complete the quest, you will now need to obtain a piece of Knowledge instead of buying the Illellab Gunpowder.

Best regards,
    GM Dew

10. Monkey D Ruffy 2

I keep crashing 24/7 when loading the big cities. but only in cities where the flying santa is.
    Thats truely amazing that i can not bid on items i try to get from the Marketplace or quickly ride to the worldbosses...
    I tried fixing it over my steamclient did not work

Dunkleosteus likes this.
  11. Emylee

Emylee Lahn 62 EU

Again after the latest maint I get con losts at least once day - besides today, where I just experienced the third. Placing a route, starting my waggon, 5 secs later - game closes...

Anybody else having these problems?

12. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

Hello guys!

We have gathered all your feedback so far and reported to the developers. Your collaboration is always very appreciated and we want to keep you informed as much as possible. In order to keep it efficient, I always recommend making constructive feedback and suggestions, so we can easily report with a good reasoning behind each topic for the developers.

That being said, from today until 7th of January, I will be off, back in Italy for holidays, therefore if you won't get responses to private messages you will know the reason. :)
    So don't be afraid, I still and always care for you guys <3

I wish you the best during these holidays, enjoy BDO and your time with your friends and families.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year!!!

Yuki.

Mikaw, Eoten and MoZex like this.
  13. Irian Riederer

Any infos about these pets yet? stats, skills?
    I want to buy one but not if their skills are crappy :/

14. JimmyJazzer

Hi there, Where should I get that knowledge from?. Cuz I've never got to do the 2nd quest where I should get the 100% desert trade buff :(

15. Tony 2

I have 14 days left on my rookie attendance reward sheet but at the bottom of the log it says the receivable period ends on January 3rd, which is about 10 days from now.
    Am I screwed? I've logged on BDO everyday since I purchased it six days ago.

16. KhalidIbnWaalid

The 10 x artisan memory bundel for 100 pearls isnt resetting! Even after 40 hours

17. Teknoman2

i still don't see an answer on the question about cron stones and accessories

18. jp35351Returns

was anything mentioned about the cron tree quests being bugged. 2 days in the event that i couldn't do the quest. one gave me the decoration to hang, but not the corresponding quest. the other said i had already completed it when i did not, crona had the yellow quest marker. i restarted the client and marker was gone.

19. Miko

So why are we not getting all the 2017 Halloween outfits?

20. Pkmdz

Look under Costumes