1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 20th November 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Nov 20, 2019.

1. chendu

I'm not looking forward for that nerf...

2. shadowgod

will the behelit be a transmutable item, if not then its a missed opportunity as i can imagine a lot of people would like to turn there alchemy stones/vells heart in to something from berserk

3. Akeno

Akeno Sorceress 62

why are the new outfits undyeable there is no warning about this

Factorial likes this.
  4. Ben Phoenix

Well, thank you for giving a response. Unexpected I must say. =)

#44 Ben Phoenix, Nov 20, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
    Fateneko and reconkangas like this.
  5. Herodot

I can not understand why that here ignore. Thats makes Sail unplayable .... PA & KAKAO pls fix this NOW !!!

In few Minutes to use the skill hard pain for Eyes....

Draconnix and Kazza like this.
  6. Mana_Mafia

Ah yes...never have I seen a more principled stance than wanting to further sexualize digital representations of 10 year old girls.

Do not falter. Never surrender.

BDOISBROKEN likes this.
  7. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

No one is sexualizing Shai but you.

Lillesofie, o0ABC0o, Lefteye and 2 others like this.
  8. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Stay away from Atanis Pond.... Better yet don't leave your house. It may melt your eyes to see children with exposed knees and elbows. Do you sexualize any female regardless of age and need all children to wear burkas? I think it's a you problem champ.

Lillesofie, o0ABC0o, Lefteye and 3 others like this.
  9. Ben Phoenix

Please don't use that argument, not you, you are smarter than that. Telling people who don't want the adjustments to be gone that they are weirdos who are trying to avoid to get exited if they see the Shai's panties is an offense to your own intelligence.

Also, calling people weirdos put you guys on the same level of those you call you pedo. Geez this madness should seriously come to an end.

Lefteye, Felyni and reconkangas like this.
  10. Motoko_Shi

"Sir we are going to need to do a criminal background check for those Huggies."

JM likes this.
  11. Motoko_Shi

You're on faulty ground. The original error was the censorship. Streisand effect, doth protest too much, etc.

I am arguing that we deserve the same, authentic player character models that the rest of the world has. Who mentioned sexualization? I didn't. My response is a factual statement. I didn't do anything but take a principled stand against censoring an artist's work, and history is on my side. Know why? Because it's a non-issue unless you are some repressed neopuritan. Once you thought police one thing, you have to thought police everything else too.

Lefteye and JM like this.
  12. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

I honestly worry about these people. It's like they can not look at anything without a sexual lense. And so quick to lob their disgusting accusations. It's really quite disturbing. I personally hate Shai but take issue with the attacks these weirdos hurl. Previously as a tamer people would always throw that gross **** out there. I chose a class cause she had a cool beast and cool animations. My wife spent hours making her look "adult". But many of these people seem to be struggling with something and want to project it onto people that wanted to play a cool class (tamer) or people that wanted to dress up a cute class (Shai)... Let's not pretend playing dress up isn't a huge draw for a lot of people. It's something my wife loves in games.

o0ABC0o, MegosCaptian and Motoko_Shi like this.
  13. Ben Phoenix

You mentioned it when you quoted @Mana_Mafia and I'm honestly sick of the weirdos and puritans argument. If you call me that, you allow me to call you pedo.

Mana_Mafia and BDOISBROKEN like this.
  14. Flesh007

This is stupid!
    Screenshot_6.png

VardaSkaya and Rinnagans like this.
  15. Motoko_Shi

I think you haven't had your coffee yet.

MegosCaptian likes this.
  16. Ben Phoenix

Just like you I see.

17. <|>P b r a D<|>

2 weeks is all it took to nerf Imp Cooking. Why remove Ham Sammies from Guru boxes? Leave it alone you apes.

Draconnix likes this.
  18. reconkangas

Awesome ty for the update on this. The clarification is an amazing final word for this subject.

As was stated on many threads specifically the most recent where there is a small group of individuals that firmly beleive she should be uncensored.
    These people honestly dont realize how many more conservative players there are in this game.

19. Hemuk

Where's my pearlshop Iliya storage? please have mercy and take my money :(

20. Elsaxual

as much as i love to buy the berserk armor for my males class, nah, price are insane stop being EA. The Behelit alchemy stone is just slightly better version of destruction alchemy stone, and since its and event item i thought it would be permanent not, not even worth it for me. i just going to turn a blind eye like this event never happen.

Souda likes this.