1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 21st August 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Kabz, Aug 21, 2019.

1. CM Kabz

Community Manager

[​IMG]

Greetings Adventurers,

Since Velia is one of the major cities of the world of Black Desert Online, it was time to invest and rebuild the wharf. From this week on, Velia will be a bit different than what you used to know with a new tavern and a new wharf! Take some time and come visit the revamped Velia!

Also this week, the Adventurer Support Program is starting. Don’t miss the opportunity to take advantage of these special attendance rewards and more!

Take a look at the rest of the patch notes to learn more about this week’s updates.

New pearl shop arrivals can be found here:
    Enjoy!
    BDO Team.

#1 CM Kabz, Aug 21, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2019
    Tvvin, Amarenda, Myntiix and 2 others like this.
  2. Nyavenger

That's stupid and I hate it

flukeSG2, Akaru, Patrik2991 and 8 others like this.
  3. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

4. Ponge85

There is a marmot discount. My question: do marmots and penguins buff stack? Can I use them at the same time?

5. SnuffleBunnykins

You can use them at the same time, but their buffs won't stack. (Fishing time reduction, that is).

6. MENT

7. Ponge85

Thanks for the answer, money stays in wallet then. Looks at PA: still waiting a decent tent discount.

8. Evengelius

So basically, you reward your customers who have spent over 5,000 pearls within a month, which means + €/$50, with a one day value pack, a one day energy recovery and item drops, and a one day combat/skill EXP book they probably already have?

So 5,000 pearls and above spent within a month for this?

Funny part is that you add a discount coupon for further deals.

Seems legit.

#8 Evengelius, Aug 21, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    Patrik2991, Lefteye and Patric like this.
  9. SnuffleBunnykins

I got one the other week when they had the tent + maid discount. Use it everywhere. It's one of those items I didn't think would be as useful as it's ended up being to me. I don't think they'll ever have a big discount on the tent. A tent is like an Apple product, it never has a good sale. :)

Two fully leveled marmot pets have a decent chance at T3 I think, so I may get that as I only have a T1 penguin. I wish they'd do more packs like that, as I get so tired of the RNG pet boxes.

10. Jhuino

Jhuino Sorceress 62 EU

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    So a bug fix on an outfit that hasn't been released yet and a partial fix to an occasional problem. You could literally write that you partially fixed it 700 times in patch notes and nothing would change. I don't understand lmao

Patrik2991 likes this.
  11. Seilla

Arctic rare box. Item unavailable in belgium.

Thanks Belgium for pointing out scam. Hope it will be applied to all european union countries soon.

Chinya, ALO, Patrik2991 and 8 others like this.
  12. Sly Cooper

Oh my goodness. All them gold bars we gave to Eileen was taken by Igor as a Tax to fund his new wharf. What a greedy lil man

13. Attara

Premium Value Pack (30 Days):

52 Pearls are offered back every day via the Challenge tab. Value Pack buffs do not stack with each

Eh, is this permanent now!? :o

14. Lillekolibri

Gotta say this looks to be one of the best updates in a while. Love the new Shai outfit!

15. Ponge85

I do not need maids, so i pased on that pack. Also, I'm waiting a good discount, 20% at least, there was a 30% cumulative discount last christmas, but I bought something else (cant remember, what).

16. PK

PK

Hopefully EU will die soon enough so most of us wont have to put up with the stupidity that keeps on driving people like you.

Oh and btw, no one puts a gun to anyone's head even in Belgium to purchase anything out of the shop. If you need an entire state to block purchases for it's own inhabitant maybe you might wanna look into that instead.

More options = Always better.
    Freedom of choice = Priceless.

Iololol and Pook600 like this.
  17. tylon

Other countries merely let you decide how you spend your money. In Belgium the Government decides for you. As always it's for your .. protection.

Pook600 likes this.
  18. shidoxen

Yukimura you sly dog you, dropping such lovely news on me this early in the morning. I havent had more than a sip or two of coffee yet and eyes are barely open but THIS, THIS has me HYPED! <3

I dont have the words to express how happy I am about this, so I shall stick with THANK YOU!

PS: Tomorrow is my birthday and this news is the best present I could have hoped for! Soooo excited!

#18 shidoxen, Aug 21, 2019
    Lillekolibri likes this.
  19. Myntiix

Myntiix Archer

Thats a really nice patch. Not gonna lie.

Lillekolibri likes this.
  20. Myntiix

Myntiix Archer

Now you guys can finally stop crying. Until 4th sep. Because im sure you will find something new to cry about again.

#20 Myntiix, Aug 21, 2019
    MaraSol, Nycroyse and Lillekolibri like this.