1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 21st August 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Kabz, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Player_Slot_available

Nope, they are lying. They have to be.
    This is a bug they couldn't fix, so they are just lying about it being a feature. No one sane could look and that and think it looks good.

Patrik2991 and unit-0 like this.
  2. shidoxen

That is right, the crying is over.

And nope, im good. This content ive been constantly following since day one release in KR and was prepping for even before they revamped it. Literally been the only thing I wanted in our version for more than a year.

Now I speak for myself only, im sure others will find something to complain about, for me personally though, THIS is all I needed and have been longing for. :9

3. Aikatears

Aikatears Tearslight Ranger 49 NA

Nope KR got it last week. So we get it this week

4. Rinnagans

Rinnagans Tamer 10

yay! it is a good time to buy costumes from the market with all this coupon going on :P CRON PEN!!!

5. Doom Smack

Naw its a once off special value pack, not all value packs

Fateneko likes this.
  6. Doom Smack

Different bugs/glitches can be a lot harder to find and fix. Shai costume one sounds like artwork fix for an artist, crashing one sounds like a pain in ass to sort out but they making progress on it or reduced it happening.

Similar thing for minor new features added or general fixes, different people working on different things and some easy some take long time not usually a matter of something getting fixed at the expense of something else... at least when it comes to minor art/coding/other I don't mean for content and balancing priorities/decisions etc or whatever else.

7. Slorforn

8. Slorforn

So, I didn't see where you fixed the visual problem with the white outline on the boat doesn't disappear when mounting the wheel. Don't you think this has gone on long enough????

Patrik2991 likes this.
  9. Schönfeld

Schönfeld Nrerolli Warrior 61 EU

You forgot to include the coupon bundle in the loyalty store as stated in your patch notes @CM Yukimura

Oglop and Géralt De Rivia like this.
  10. Myntiix

Myntiix Archer

and exp event isnt active.

11. Danchou

Danchou Danchou Witch 62

unit-0 likes this.
  12. OrbitalDefense

About the ship thing where characters are resized..
    I don't know about you guys, but I think it'd be better to have the ship be resized to fit the character, not the other way around. After all, I had to practically deforest Serendia just for that 1 frigate I crafted. Also by keeping character scaling constant, you're less likely to have your immersion shattered when you reach the shore to see giants lol. Quite jarring to see my characters suddenly compress and expand when boarding/leaving my ship.

ODB3698 and unit-0 like this.
  13. Mr_Salty

maehwa buff's when !!???

SnuffleBunnykins and LithicForm like this.
  14. Stanl3yrockz

Stanl3yrockz Kunoichi 61 NA

Patch notes are literally a joke now. no actual updates to any class in the game only some dry "content" to keep us here in this game. when is some actual content coming to the game. when are we gonna get some more class balancing or changes with a class.all thats pretty much being done is adding new regions that only those blessed with rng to make it thru the stupid enhancement system can grind in. plus the only content in the game that we have is grinding, node wars ( not everyone pvp like that) and rbf.... rbf is outdated. stealing someones points and having the most points in the end to win hardly counts as a pvp game mode. plus it the only one..... game been out for years now and the only pvp mode thats come out after launch is shadow arena.... that was dumb to cause it dont exist anymore. (for the time being). so many other game you can get ideas from and battle royale was the route you chose to take... could have a domination type game mode or ctf with a actual way to track how you did that match beside points. hell most of the time you got a archer or ranged class one tapping last hit and get the points.... Bdo cant be great but you can make it better.

Mr_Salty and ODB3698 like this.
  15. unit-0

Seriously, it is ridiculous. Like Player_Slot said, it must be a bug and they are unable to fix it, thus acting as if it is a feature.

16. Myntiix

Myntiix Archer

Cmon guys thats a joke. You forgot to implement the Coupons for 1 loyality... i wanted to get the Marine outfit with the Coupons and now theres no coupon until next week when the marine wont be in the shop anymore. I mean i will get the marine anyways but that sucks so hard...

MightyAtom and Oglop like this.
  17. Toothfairy

so where is combat exp + skill exp buff ? hidden ?

Oglop likes this.
  18. Hemuk

I can find something right now, watch:

/clears throat

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA I need to know if the first thing we'll get is gathering mastery so I can prepare acordingly WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WE NEED MORE INFO ABOUT WHETHER THERE'LL BE CHANGES TO THE SYSTEM OR NOT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHY AN ANOUNCEMENT OF AN ANOUNCEMENT I HATE THAT WAAAAAAAAAAA

19. CptSmoker

Event 3: Playtime Challenge
    Period: August 21 (after maintenance)–September 4 (before maintenance)

Who?????

20. ThatsAFinePotato

Every time I see these useless patches, I shrug and say "guess I'm still afk while I play FF14 some more." Class balance when? DK protection skill bug fixes when?? Good interactive gameplay when?

Patrik2991 and ODB3698 like this.