1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 21st August 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Kabz, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Ben Phoenix

You dreamed about it it guys, it was just a dream... Wake up already!

2. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

Yey for the faster mob respawn rate :]
    For the ammount of people this game has I think it was very necessary. Maybe people will stop being so sensitive now the moment they see a white dot on the map.
    Would be nice if we got some class balancing after all this time though :T I kind of miss variety of classes that there were before. Now we only see same classes being played, it makes you wonder if there are even any rangers/maehwas left playing. Just speaking from my own experience. Sad to see only 3-4 classes being played when there are 18 of them.

3. Nycroyse

Nycroyse Nycroyse Ninja 61 EU

True, new players mostly go witchard or striker/mystic. So many times i see bad comments about ninja and people refuse to play him because hes hard but op tho

4. Jena

yes, where is it?

MightyAtom and Oglop like this.
  5. Nycroyse

Removed

6. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

Ninjas do extremely well in PvP but people seem to avoid them because apperently their PvE is quite avarege. Then again I know a lot of people who have seperate characters for grind PvE and PvP when they have to so they switch them out. People should just find some balance and play what they enjoy, but if they enjoy playing strongest meta PvE/PvP classes, even if they dislike their animations or gameplay, that's their choice too so.
    Dunno. I just wanna see more classes being played ;; So there is some healthy % of each class present.

7. Lillekolibri

Yeah totally agree. Looks great if you have bought the pyjamas for her.

o0ABC0o likes this.
  8. Sadalsuud

Sadalsuud Tamer 62 EU

Nice for you to live in a world where nobody may get dragged into addiction, where no company is trying to prey on this type of person or even try to create this kind of addiction for further use.
    Now, let's get real : addiction exists, even for educated people, and gaming companies found there an incredibly lucrative business, above all if you get rid of any moral. So what Belgium did is welcomed, and bound to be reproduced in many countries.

And if the addiction problem does not interest you, here's another point of view about MMORPG : companies will propose you a interesting basis, some content from time to time but they'll also try to get the best of predatory strategies.
    In short : at one point they'll concentrate most of their objectives on cash-grabs. You, as players, should be happy to have content and not so-called "rare box" which implies a objective loss of money when you get a T2 polar bear while you can gift the game.

So, with Belgium reaction, I see a possible end to the excessive use of predatory strategies in what should still be considered as an entertainment for most players. If companies can't count on addiction to counter the excessive use of frustration, they will have to go back to other business models, and back to real content to keep players.
    We may have a drawback in it with future games that would avoid any frustration and be too easy but I think this is still better than playing with addiction, with a so-called difficulty based on RNG and with an obvious lack of content because most of their creativity is set on predatory strategies.

JM likes this.
  9. OrbitalDefense

The resizing effect doesn't seem to occur on the fishing boat, nor the ferry. Did notice that even though they resized the wheel on the Epheria ships, they left the ladder the same size, which makes it look pretty silly when boarding it.

Patrik2991 likes this.
  10. Nycroyse

Awakened scroll pieces stackable in storage when?

11. Oglop

@CM Yukimura @CM Kabz

Ninja removal of content to be released?
    I literally just bought pearls for this expressed reason.

Some input on the matter would be appreciated.

Thanks.

12. Ponge85

OMG, this character shrinking on ships is soooo bad, it looks bad, creates a desync in movement (up to the mast), and it looks simply ridculous. If devs wanted to create a more realistic feel to the ships (size wise), it has the opposite effect, uncanny as f. Please reverse.

13. Twing

@CM Yukimura @CM Kabz
    "Bonus: More Combat EXP, More Skill EXP!
    • Period: August 21 (after maintenance)–September 4 (before maintenance)
    • Combat EXP +200% & Skill EXP +30%!
    • Please note that the additional EXP boost applies only to the FEVER TIME period."
    Is this EXP boost applied on top of, in addition to, the EXP during FEVER TIME? Otherwise, that's not a bonus; but just a mere increase of EXP.
    +150% & +20% weekday and +100% & +10% weekend and it feels being short changed, but that's just me.

14. Twing

Should had just made the boat bigger or just left it as is. It wasn't broken., and they broke it :P

15. MightyAtom

Where is the coupon bundle gone from the pearl shop that i wanted after buying 3k pearls so i could get a ghille suit? Now i cant buy the ghille cause the coupon bundle has vanished from the pearl shop......

Oglop likes this.
  16. MightyAtom

yep i saw that too earlier bought 3 k pearls and wanted to get the 20 % outfit discount coupon so i could buy the ghille suit, but nope, not happening now .....

17. Jena

which is another 700 pearls. Complete rip off.

18. Katey

I have like a bug on my Tamer (other Tamers ingame confirmed it to me) or a change that wasn't mentioned in the patch notes?
    When the skills leaves dropping and flow:gust were on cooldown, I could still evade with my staff by pressing shift + a/d and the character would do something like a roll in the air and kind of evade.
    But since the patch today the character does nothing (no evade) when leaves dropping is on cooldown.
    Since there was nothing about it in the patch notes, can you please look into it, since it is a big and im my opinion bad change if it was intended?

CM Yukimura @CM Kabz

19. Lillekolibri

Yup, it didn't feel good, but I just had to get rid of those disgusting leggings.

Jena likes this.
  20. Vapr0

I'm
    upload_2019-8-21_18-59-18.png
    as of todays post ( 8/21/2019)

not only is it a joke that master is the same as artisan, at least add reload speed boost or extra bullet. that would be awesome.

also i remember when Kama I and II came out and y'all mention that we would have this [Hunting} Sniper Rifle...but yet, we still waiting for it.

upload_2019-8-21_18-58-50.png

my question to CM Yukimura @CM Kabz @developers @GM @CM is that is there any public info or hints as to the release of this sniper rife or is this content even cease into the game?

is hunting level guru even worth going for?
    i wouldn't mind going for it.
    if there a freaking cool skill or perk that goes with guru then yeah, if not.. then rip hunting.. really dead life skill after artisan... bring it back some how, and not by this lame hunting world boss events that no one even goes to anymore, ... data proves me. sorry to call it lame, but i say it was a good try to bring awareness of hunting. if only those bosses gave hunting xp or loot that had something worth going for. we need Master Rife and Guru Rife. Maybe add reload speed delay decrease or/and extra bullet. maybe in guru you can hold two rifles at the same time..

#80 Vapr0, Aug 22, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2019