1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 21st february 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Spitfirezz

link for the patch notes always takes me to the front page of the bdo website. can't read them

2. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

Single weapons will still be there as before. Now you can also find the related boxes! :)

• The following items have been added to Patrigio’s shop.
      • Kzarka's Sealed Weapon Box

• Nouver's Sealed Sub-weapon Box

• Kutum’s Sealed Sub-weapon Box

• Dandelion Weapon Box
    ※The Class-specific Boss Weapons that were already being sold will appear at the same rate as before.

3. Teknoman2

hahaha, what a rip off. they discount entire outfits but not individual pieces and the funniest part is that some individual pieces cost in total more than the entire discounted outfit

4. Neptuno

Who's excited for these storage maids that buy from the market? Maids.png

Hyjy, Beeso, Skarrlette and 1 other person like this.
  5. Paintchip

Really? I mean really you guys buffed one of the stronger ****ing classes but all you ****ing fixed on the Dark Knight was a ****ing skill video and cape visuals? OH and yet again the ****ing Ranger doesn't even make it in the weekly patches with all of their bugs? **** this game already.

PS:
    Yeah, I missed Sorcs and some other classes in my rant, but really why the buffs to two classes that didn't need the ****ing buffs. I mean **** me about half the Dark Knights whole ****ing kit is useless, she has more worthless abilities then some classes combined and yet all you see that needs fixing is a cape visual and a ****ing skill video. I guess my boycott of the ****ing pearl shop goes on.

#25 Paintchip, Feb 21, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    MentorMentat likes this.
  6. Skynzor

Skynzor Wizard

Thank you very much for the quick Patch notes. Please keep it up! :)

Smokecya and Andaro like this.
  7. MadKing

MadKing MovingTargetx Mystic NA

ohh nice. Striker now passively always runs martial spirit just like mystic! Nice buff and it also drains MP like mystic too now. Hooray! zzz

Epholio likes this.
  8. Ladore

Ladore Sorceress 61 EU

That game, buff warrior and striker ? Seriously ? D:<
    Buff Sorc when ?

9. Wolfsilver

Would like to test the Arsha server but I don't have enough AP/DP even with DP buffed :(.
    Someone know if the tournament has some specific GS sorting ?

10. LightsOut

Buffing warriors and strikers.. well at least you forgot to buff wizzards this patch. I guess we should be happy.

iller, Hyjy and Sihasiel like this.
  11. LordBrasca

LordBrasca LordBrasca Ninja 61 EU

"Valencia 6 has returned from PvP-exclusive to a normal server." EXCUSE ME WHAT? So now if i want to pvp to keep the spot i have to stay in that mess called arsha? That server where witchards/zerkers and any other class with infinite sustain/heals can't be killed?

Whatever....

12. Xaphria

Nice Arash bundle with 7 day horse set :P

Schrumpel likes this.
  13. LightsOut

At least they forgot to also buff Wizzards this patch. We should be happy :)

Sihasiel and Spitfirezz like this.
  14. Spitfirezz

they outright ignore everything the community is demanding. it's like they are doing this for fun.

They don't know how to balance, so they just buff 1 random class each week. even if they don't have to

MentorMentat and Sihasiel like this.
  15. Ateena

And how exactly that is a "pvp" channel if you penalize players for doing pvp?

Quite the contradiction.

16. LightsOut

I have to disagree a bit here. They buff 2 of the top classes in the game (Warrior, Striker, Mystic and Wizzard) each week and then they buff 1 random other class.

Sihasiel likes this.
  17. Xanatose

Thanks for Screwing up a perfectly good thing. Arsha server isn't even the same pvp as the rest of the game so why would we even want to use it!?

Adjustments have been made to the following servers.

• Arsha Server has been added.

• Valencia 6 has returned from PvP-exclusive to a normal server.
    Wow why would u do this this is a real slap in the face to any hardcore pvper I guess it's back to decing everyone on sight and farming nubs.

18. LightsOut

It was like that even on the current PvP server. Arsha is just the same as Valencia 6 was, but also has the Arsha changes included.

19. Lotac

So warrior and striker (2 classes that are on top of the food chain) get buffs but classes that struggle to keep up (i.e. sorc) get nothing. This is just ridiculous. On top of that, the guard when knocked down is going to make sorc even more usless. It takes us forever to get these SA spamming classes on the ground so we could do damage and now that is gone on the PvP server.

20. Moony

Agreed. This ruleset is retarded. PA has no ****ing idea how to balance their game they're literally just taking shots in the dark. If you're going to do this, at least keep the current val 6 up. Get rid of one of the other PVE channels instead.

Kyouki and Danone1338 like this.