1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 21st November 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Nov 21, 2018.

1. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

[​IMG]

Greetings Adventurers,

As we gear up for the yearly tradition of eating too much food we want to make sure everyone can get into the holiday spirit. The ‘Roast Turkey Feast’ returns! Defeat monsters, gather, or fish away for a chance to obtain your very own Roast Turkey Feast! For those who are not in the appetite for some turkey, you can chase after the golden geese for some golden eggs!

Another great tradition is the famous Black Friday sale! In honor of this event we will be having exclusive sales just for you in the pearl shop. Check out our amazing deals now.

New pearl shop arrivals can be found here:

Enjoy!
    BDO team

#1 CM Yukimura, Nov 21, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    x_samfisher_x and Jannanomana like this.
  2. Noxurious

Pegasus Buff/Rework when?

Shayla, Erisim, Erroll and 1 other person like this.
  3. Wrathful Raa

Wrathful Raa Mystic 61

not first :))

Noxurious likes this.
  4. Flixerine

Flixerine Ranger 62 EU

Yet again more work for us poor GMs. :NotLikeThis: Overall pretty interesting to add so many active guild skills though.

5. T800

#5 T800, Nov 21, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  6. Ceris

Really? Nerving the Witch/Wizard/Tamer Grinding, even though they are not even remotly the biggest grinders? When I'm on a spot and a beserker comes, my spot is gone. If I'm on a spot and a warrior comes, my spot is gone... and if I'm on a spot and a Mystic comes, my spot is gone. Hell'ya! Let's nerve the one thing, that gave me confidence to keep a little of the grinding territory. Thanks a lot...

7. Ruffe

Ruffe Ninja 63 EU

Marketplace registration price for Caged Owl has increased by 6.5 times, thäänk the gods for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some serious work being done!!!! bleh

8. ManlyBeard

LOOL

No weapon exchange coupons for Black Friday sale?

Pathetic.

9. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

you just had some

10. ManlyBeard

Must’ve missed it. Still doesn’t change the fact they could bring in a lot of revenue again.

11. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Lahn 61 EU

hmm... i am curious. Why exactly do neither the eggs, nor the rarity boxes have Kutum boxes in them?

12. Taeshien

Hmmm, I usually put down Magic Lighthouse all the time and the taunt from the pet should be better. If the Lighthouse and pet each pull 4 different mobs this will still be 8 taunts which is OK. Lighthouse was pretty overkill to be fair, it was an insane taunt. Going to go test it now.

13. Xthame

You forgot "...and a Striker comes, my spot is gone" :D

14. Alicia Dominica

Quite hilarious that the 1000% xp boost hours are scheduled around those hours where the ones needing them the least are playing :)

I Am Mother, Ruffe and MoonDance17 like this.
  15. deathtrip

does this apply to all monsters/humans in all regions or does it only apply for worls bosses, this "note" being under the world boss box drops.

this is like a major PVE change yet it does not pop-out to the eye, is like hidden of some sort. "you feel me?"
    but anyway thx, I guess.

16. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Lahn 61 EU

Some feedback for the patch notes: it would be great if image text was added to the header images. When I take a break from work to read the patch notes so that I'm prepared when I go home, I can't see the images. Those are blocked. But since there is no text either, for when images don't load, I can't see which changes apply to which classes, for example.

17. Gabriel 'GCS'

Lahn La Vladian Underwear when?

18. Danehk

Useless patch once again, I don't even know why I'm still playing this game anymore.

Ruffe likes this.
  19. Lady_Shi

Any good reason why the Shakatu Boxes do not have the Eye of the Ruins Ring or Orkinrads Belt?

Ruffe likes this.
  20. Cascaden

@CM Yukimura
    "The max number of monsters which can be attracted has been increased from 7 to 10 targets." -Thank you
    "Black Friday Sale is here! Enjoy some of the biggest discounts of all year! For details on newly added Pearl Shop Update" -Thank you
    "Vell will now spawn in 12 servers." -Thank you
    "You have a certain chance to obtain the Artifact of an Adventurer when defeating the following World Bosses." -Thank you
    "When obtaining green or blue grade Accessories from monsters through loot, you can now obtain item grades up to TET (IV) grade." - Thank you

World boss schedule revised with more spawns when?
    In-game method of removing crystals from gear for silver when?
    New marketplace when?
    Graphic improvements on low end settings when?
    -Would be nice to get more overall freedom with individual graphics settings instead of just general settings and textures. Ex. Add an option to adjust view distance and texture LOD separate from: Display Quality "Graphics"

Thanks for the updates.

#20 Cascaden, Nov 21, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    LORDZERG likes this.