1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 22nd August 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Ashendar 2

Nah , apparently they did fix it by doing a quick silent patch where they modified the tooltip ...wtf man...they say they give you caffee latte and you wake up with just an espresso and then they delete the caffee latte from the menu ?

2. Vyky

Vyky Maehwa EU

These are 100 times better than the Remastered!

Please revert back these old musics.
    These musics had a soul.

The remastered versions are dull and lifeless.
    By the way, when the music changes between the zones is awful.

Personally I do not mind the new graphical settings, the sound effects, I had no problems with the horse riding themes.

3. Pupi

Pearl Abyss should fix this, the shadows show the shape of polygons in certain parts of the body, justt like the one in the picture.

Attached Files:

Allan1985 and Kittyberry like this.
  4. Jena

Mine says only Instant Accelerate at 100% but haven't opened it yet. After reading more of the forum, I see that they changed the tip.

Lurea likes this.
  5. Ashendar 2

they made a quick patch that changed the tooltip (on steam it looks like about 12 hours ago )

6. Lurea

Yhea but that's bs. Translations don't take this long, and not giving us the new area has no logical reason. They even lose money not giving it us as soon as they can. And for the ppl saying we aren't ready. We weren't ready for kama for 90% of the server. But there were still areas you could easily do. Same with Drieghan.

7. Lurea

Shame they did a patch for the tooltip and not the horse skill. Mhe, it's only a T7 after all :p

8. Waldspecht

Its easier than admiting the mistake.

9. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

it is way more probable the mistake was in translation than in the skill configuration.

10. Lurea

I would agree, but how do you translate a extra line of skill. They would have had to imagine more text then there was. So i douth it's a translation error and more a revision note on the horse skills EU got to late.

11. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

probably copy paste from that t5 package horse

12. Rysingmoon

Why only newbie witchzards? Ah, I see! Newbies start with a Witchard, because ... well we know. Then switch to Ninja (we know why), once they can afford the boss gear. Best combo in the character slot.

13. Rysingmoon

Better than floating in the center of the screen.

14. LORDZERG

I never saw it on the center of my screen

15. Kurtferro79

Kurtferro79 Maehwa 63 EU

Is it the dazzling sun or the fog? but sincerely how it is possible to play like that, the sky is practically all white, the clouds erased from the effect .. and yet you have made them volumetric, but they are not seen anymore ..
    https://ibb.co/evwAqz

16. Rysingmoon

Which mob AI? Changing none yields none. In Rysom, a game invented when most players sucked a dummy, there were herds of herbivores wandering around. Occasionally they were chased by a pack of carnivores and created a bizarre scene which was fun to watch. And carnivores were more aggressive at night and showed up more frequently. It was actually more dangerous to move around at night. So you better waited for when a carnivore caught its prey, so you could slip through unnoticed through a narrow passage.

17. Trouble

If you don't like it, don't do it. Nobody is forcing you into anything. Sure, there are aspects of the game I don't agree with, but it is still expanding and I am confident that the developers will, in time, continue to provide a great variety of things to discover and new challenges to face. Then you will have something else to cause you grief and anguish. If you wish to quit, you certainly won't be missed.
    Variety is the spice of life.

NiyahHan likes this.
  18. The_Inquisitor

YES! Thank you for doing the right thing.

19. NiyahHan

Please re-add lanterns. There is no reason to get rid of them. Nobody wants a buff over the lantern.

The_Inquisitor likes this.
  20. The_Inquisitor

If you're not killing a witch in 3 hits you're doing it wrong and need to git gud. Its a glass cannon, it kills things quick and it dies quick. It's also the worst solo class in the game so what are you actually doing ?

NiyahHan likes this.