1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 22nd May 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, May 22, 2019.

1. oR-Bishop

oR-Bishop Sunspot Valkyrie 62 NA

Fix Valkyrie stamina!
    We can't grind Valencia until Aakman and Hystria, which is 235 AP. That's pathetic. Sure, we can use pre-awakened skills to grind them, but still half the speed of other classes due to dps loss. It's like delaying our awakening until level 61.

Solutions
    1. Remove stamina costs from promptness. It's our main flow skill. You tax us heavily for just changing weapons. Did you want us to use both awakened and pre-awakened abilities or not? We get punished everytime we try to. If you wanted to deal with echo walk exploits, there were other ways
    2. Give 5 stamina gain on pve kill to all classes. This will allow all classes to grind smoothly without pvp balance complications. Some classes you guys cherry pick as grind classes and others are relegated to combat dummies. It's demoralizing.
    3. Add heavy stamina costs to all other classes. If nerf is the only language you speak, then spread it around.

No wonder so many players are quitting the game. You make minor tweaks to high end pvp, while some classes remain dead on arrival. If you don't want us to play some classes, just delete them and be done with it. Waiting years for changes that are absolutely fundamental to basic play of the classes is stupid.

Who would want to start playing this game as a valk with nothing but misery to look forward to until 61/235? How in the hell would they ever get there without combat dummies and weapon exchange coupons?

Kerenis likes this.
  2. megadoom20

I was waiting for a life exp scroll for my trading

[​IMG] but [​IMG]
    but got skill exp scroll instead?

3. Jena

Where are the 20 pearl deals? Supposed to be Mount Skill Change today on the 23rd.

4. WellOiledTentacle

Need ticket support buff patch please :/

5. CM Servantes

Community Manager

This information has been fixed on the patch notes of this week.

Restart your client!

Jena likes this.
  6. Warstormlanding

Wish i would have known that i needed a restart sooner xD missed the mount skill change.

Jena likes this.
  7. RoxiAmbrosia

Why aren't abyssal essence sellable...

8. Vafthrudnirson

what on earth are we going to do with 14 shakatu seals? i will have 24 at the end of the event, seems like a waste of time to even click them xD

9. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

they are sellable-ish, but to sell them you need to craft Frenzy Draught from them, which has pretty good price, but better use them yourself imo

10. flukeSG1

They are going to replace shakatu seals with a new one. If you have an odd amount we'll be able to trade in the seals for crons at 1:5, that is if everything goes according to what KR is getting.

11. Azaleh

Also... options keep resetting again after this patch.
    chat size is so freaking hugeon my screen .....

12. Kelet

I had trouble finding the new areas. Why? because there was no guide to them. Except there was. There is a 19 stage quest chain to take players to the new area. I'm doing it now. It is Saturday Night / Sunday Morning. Why am I doing this quest Saturday Night? Because at no point in the patch no notes was this quest chain mentioned in any way. I only know that it exists by hitting 'O' while I was double checking that I had completed the Margoria April 3 changes.

I'm doing the intro quest chain 3-4 days late because why? You left the entire quest chain out of the patch notes.