1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 23rd October 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Ben Phoenix

I'm not saying you don't have the right to judge these people cause you haven't been around here since 2016, I'm saying that, among those who are just trolling and being toxic, there's always been a good amount of good suggestions and feedback, from people who actually love this game. Don't judge too quickly.

I guess people are mostly pissed at this point because they feel like they are being ignored on important issues and also cause there's practically no communication between them and the company. Lots of veterans quit the game cause it changed a lot but not in a good way. That's it.

#101 Ben Phoenix, Oct 23, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  2. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Take a listen PA..... pass it along Kakao. Its a crap move. Costumes are the only thing i would feel ok giving my money for at this point. But even someone who is happy to announce her costume collection and how much she has spent on it is pissed. Great move.

3. oliver1071

the daily buff as scrolls is sweet though then combining them into a 600% scroll. I thought the 530% were great this is really nice.

Square_N and Mana_Mafia like this.
  4. Cascaden

The cash shop update is scummy...

5. RobinSan

Please please please community don't buy these RNG lootboxes, if you want to see this game change for the good don't spend the pearls.
    People that are spending money on lootboxes are the problem...

These are companies who want your money and sell you everything.
    If you order 50 burgers at McDonald's you'll get them, they are not gonna tell you it's bad for your health and 50 might be a bit to much...

Don't spend money on these things if you want change..

6. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

So sad that you are willing to buy things in a loot box and encourage them to put even more into the game. I am Happy that you got what you wanted though.

#106 MoonDance17, Oct 23, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
    Kittyberry likes this.
  7. KrimsonSky

KrimsonSky Ninja 62 NA

A zerker with a narusawa outfit? LMAO BIG WTFDGE XDDDDDDDD

jrs1 likes this.
  8. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

It is only of value to you if you need or want the items you get. The pearl shop value is separate from that. If you like gambling then all power to you but it would be nice if you could attempt to understand where people are coming from with their hatred of loot boxes. I will never spend my money on a chance to get an item because I do not like gambling.

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  9. ghoulz666

Horses don't run at 200 mph in real life.............

Kittyberry likes this.
  10. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Then you did not get value for your money if what you wanted was one of those.

11. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

Exactly, this is the entire point. These packages cause people to end up buying things they don't want. Even if the "value" is in keeping with historic prices, you didn't want that thing at that time that you got.

I wish I could remember who said, "A thing is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it." This ingeniously almost short-circuits that age-old saying. If you pay money for something you wouldn't have bought, were it merely a straightforward purchase, you are being financially manipulated.

Very, very few people will buy an RNG package and be at peace with any one of the random outcomes. People want specific things, and they aren't giving them to us at any price.

Edit: Well I guess you can spend upwards of 70 dollars to guarantee the costume you want. Have fun with that.

Krixil, JM, Square_N and 3 others like this.
  12. Dexo 2

Feels like they are cashing out before they announce their new AAA rpg game which is in the works rn.

Törni, MoonDance17 and Motoko_Shi like this.
  13. Motoko_Shi

In a way, it's refreshing when a company doesn't even bother lying to you about how little they care.

Jhuino and MoonDance17 like this.
  14. Mana_Mafia

WTF are you talking about here? You think PvP needs to reward the player? PvP IS THE REWARD.

Get outta here

It was a great idea like 1.5 years ago when Korea got it.

15. PancakeRift

Sure, valid argument, IF the game didnt attempt to reward you as a red player in the desert thanks to Muiquun. Though that has failed spectacularly. The PvP in this game as far as variety goes is pathetic. No ranked, RBF hasnt seen a rework or balance since release. Only increased the rewards from 1 shekel to 2 shekels. Node War is a fixed time slot, so if it doesnt line up with your schedule, well your s**t out of luck son. If it happens to line up, you better hope its on a main day for the whole community or your just gonna rock up to a dead drop... wew so fun.

The rewards for PvP is absolute garbage too. A bit of silver or a guild payout that doesnt even cover a full weeks worth of elixirs. Why not have PvP specific outfits? weapon skins? Nice looking items that you cant buy anywhere else and need to earn.

"PvP is the reward" WHAT PVP!? Arsha is full of 1 shots or you get 1 shot. RBF is horrid, Siege is politics so nothing is good about that, NW is locked to a time slot where if you cant make it, too bad. The main servers punish you horrifically for going red. This is meant to be a PvP MMO too.

16. Motoko_Shi

Since PA now owns Eve Online, you might think they'd consider some kind of player-driven PVP akin to faction warfare.

Oh, right. Nope.

PancakeRift likes this.
  17. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

• Fixed the issue where the wrong pearl price was being displayed in the Pearl Shop (F3) when giving items as gifts to various players.
    I thought the gift pearl item was not available at all.

Kittyberry likes this.
  18. Cascaden

THIS ^^^^

RobinSan, Kittyberry and MoonDance17 like this.
  19. Toshiro3D

Today's new content, total disaster, there are so many issues that I don't know where to even begin I'll skip part with infamous loot box other players are covering it really well, I will in short just share my thoughts about sailing trash, whole sailing system was always boring and slow as hell, but it's pure insanity to drive those boats, ships.. I'll skip that part and say, that sailing should look here like in Assassins's Creed Odyssey sailing there is a lot of fun it's light, fast, comfortable not like here. I'm not a fan of saying "in the game xyz something is better" yada yada but whole water adventure here is so awful that the only thing that really allows you to travel through the water is premium outfit, and those perfect ships, yeah only a few are going to use them so yeah all I'm going to do is to complete main quest and then forget about saling trash. It's a shame, someone worked on that, but at its core great expedition fails really bad, ship were supposed to be reworked, nothing

Nihm, Kittyberry and MoonDance17 like this.
  20. Lady Arisha

Lady Arisha Mystic 61 EU

More outfit lootboxes. Great.

Whoever is coming out with these ideas in a year that lootboxes are getting more and more hate every single passing day...

Kekao... can you guys be anymore smart? You have too much brainpower for your own good. Your third eye is glowing so hard with these ideas my brain cannot handle these Pearl Shop updates.

Whoever is in charge of the Pearl Shop, you are a horrible, horrible person. I hope one day karma will hit you as hard as possible.