1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 24th December 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Praballo, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Alterist

Senior Volunteer Moderator

I think it gets added whenever such an event is live, but also haven't paid too much attention to it.

2. Mawile

Just wondering if they plan on adding the limited Gloomy Fox Outfit set to the pearl shop for the holidays. Most if not all of the limited costumes seem to be there except for this one. Most of the Halloween sets seem to be there like the Demonic, Ram, and Bloody set. Was wanting to buy the Fox set this holiday for my mystic.
    :(

DafuqYouLookinAt likes this.
  3. Doom Smack

Hmm as a follow up, it also seems to be a once off purchase, is it meant to be?

Usually these things are daily and it says "per family per day" but even after restart client it doesn't refresh (still sold out). No problem if a once off but just want check I don't have something weird going on.

4. Ndianagnomes

Is anyone else having trouble buying the 1 hour Book of Training in the Pearl Shop? It says that I have exceeded the limit and I haven't even purchased any since they have been out. I have relogged, tried it on a different character, nothing works.

5. Doom Smack

I had that issue with one of them (cant recall which). You can try buying half the maximum stated quantity (ie: 5 instead of 10) that seemed to work for me.

6. ARSO

#26 ARSO, Jan 10, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2020