1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 24th January 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jan 24, 2018.

1. wellman029

200% for 4 days not a week , and its not even 200% , they just turned on the xp buff and its only 100%

2. Ori

Ori

3. Aldebaraan

maybe we understood the notes wrong, and it is not a +200% buff but a 100% xp base +100% xp boost = 200% xp, and the special event is just the extended time.... :(

4. Por

Por

bdo-feb-23-costumes-slider.jpg

WARRIOR , ZERKER WHEN???

5. cald123

Thanks but problem game didn't update all the way after initial download had to verify files still 200+ mb of files needed .

6. Gisenm

Not at all, Base should be 0% as it is normal exp, any additional buff come after, so the buff should be 200% as Ori states, this is not the first time they post wrong information in the updates.

The same happened with the Value pack information in the Daily attendance the last time.

7. Aldebaraan

they have already changed it in the patch notes.

8. Burisu

what a joke. Irresponsible staff. Took some days off for 200% and this is what I get. NOT. GOOD. ENOUGH.

9. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Sorceress NA

So, I know its old but...
    What f*cking paladin knight lover pretty boy releases the god damn "DEATHRONE" costume for berserker
    but not "IRON FIGHTER"?

Do berserkers look like paladins? jesus f*ck! vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv = deathrone
    [​IMG]

VS

[​IMG]
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this one is still in kr? wtf?

10. HamyBrix

Ufff where is the problem?
    I love Bdo and in the end they just fixed the AP vs game progress.
    You should not be able to farm in Kamasilve before hitting 240AP bear in mind 300AP is the max.
    I mean, I like it, we need a goal that we are grinding for and doing Kamasilve is a great goal.
    Sure if you cant do the content anymore you were used to, it is a bit of a mess but come one we all love bdo and if you have now a new goal that you need to fight for it is actually a good thing. And I do not want to be finished that is the spot where a game is loosing my interest and that would be sad for BDO. Happy weekend everybody. Enjoy the 200% extra Buff^^

11. HamyBrix

Damn you hit the nail^^

Rednoft likes this.
  12. HamyBrix

??? What would you like to tell. There is no p2w stop talking b****. You can still play the game, right? Where is your point.
    And even better you do not need to spend a single $ to play. Greedy guy ha? And harder game content means that you will not get through like butter. Are you in a rush or what is the issue. Support on this game is amazing. Every week new stuff. Huge expansions every year. New Chars. Stop crying like a baby please.

13. Sylo78

This confuses me even more.

14. GrandWhiteWitch

• The Snowflake event has ended.
      • *The “turn in” voice on the related NPCs will be temporarily restored soon in order to exchange the leftover [Event] Snowflakes.
    Hi. Is there a date already on when the "in voice" to turn in remaining snowflakes temporarily return?

15. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Musa 50 EU

Must be awesome to live in your bubble.

16. Gracken666

THANK YOU for finally giving us the option to change the key for toggling walk / run. I hate that by default its walk and that i need to use screen lock to change it. thus disabling my keyboard backlighting

CM Yukimura likes this.
  17. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

Hello guys,

We have reported to the developers the concerns that some of you have discussed about the recent AP and MOB change. Keep in mind that this won't necessarily bring more changes, but it will certainly be considered by the developers.

Thank you for your feedback!

Beeso, Pepelu and Azaleh like this.
  18. iller

Could you PLEASE raise this issue too?.... It's concerning Weekly Scrolls which are supposed to be for ALL players who met the level requirement:
    Griffon and MightiestWarrior takes 3x as long compared to last week...

I'm using the same exact gear I had last week for this... PLUS concentrated Griffon Elixir which I didn't have last week. Added all together, I have 280 AP vs Kama/PvE mobs without including consumables. (but they're NOT calculating it right, they're cutting me off at only 200ap with this patch) ... It should not be taking me several hours to do these 2 tasks when it only took 40 minutes last week. I understand that your designers might have other ideas when it comes to Grinding in general. That's fine, I'm not trying to power level here or make tons of silver. I just want to finish these Black Spirit quests in the same reasonable time I would any other Non-Awakened scroll task. I Tried LFG'ing and found no help. So please talk to someone and if you can't change their minds on the DP changes fine whatever but atleast point out to them that they're calculating it unfairly and these Quests have become FAR more taxing than their piddly little rewards and drop rates warrant for 99% of your player base who's even high enough level to get them from their black spirit

#139 iller, Jan 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    Sylo78 likes this.
  19. Rayyyzor

Lahn When? :P