1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 24th July 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 24, 2019.

1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

and they get a free loot scroll daily.

so it turns out we r the grindy ones. :D

2. Factorial

Korea also gets daily loot scroll which makes a huge difference. Easy mode BDO.

AzureStarz, Allan1985 and Metalharpey like this.
  3. Lamia

please insert missing texts of the new quest

4. MasterMace101

The ass will miss you though, even if you don't miss that ass.

5. Tanntalus

DK buff wehn ?
    Not complain about dmg!
    But about:
    SA gabs, no oneshot skill, no grab, no health or mana or stamina sustain/recover, all over useless rabam and black spirit rage skills, we have passiv-Skill with accuracy with like no benefit.

We dont wanna OP as mystic. But just some love! Cmon dont let our love to the DK getting cold :*(.
    There are not that much big endgame DKs out there because if this reasons, even the merc discord are like 5 DKs.

I ignore all complains from other classes about DK: everyone says DK is OP as ****... but in reality ...DK is at the moment a dead class.See how many geared DKs u know? I bet its less then every other class.

6. MalGuldur

Ranger buffs when ? Srly there are classes at my ap that makes 1k more hystria loot an hour...

Why leave ranger like this in the shadows.
    When you are 600 gs and still in a cannon at node wars omegalul.

Metalharpey and easay9 like this.
  7. easay9

Rangers main issue is POT spam which should be taken away considering now there is no other class that does this.............

and mobility everyone is the flash why is ranger still left untouched even archers escape covers more ground then rangers shes forced to fight most of the time because her escape is awful.

compared to my lahn her grind is awful mainly do to running out of stamina and mana 24/7 and if you try and maintain both of these you come across the issue of slowing down the grind. she also has no sustain heal like other classes.

I don't actually think her damage is all that bad when you consider shotgun is AOE spam attack and her main combo kills fine for the most part.

Her main issues are protection , mobility, and the most resource issues compared to all the other classes in the game but for zero reason at all other then she like you said has been forgotten.

#47 easay9, Jul 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    Cairenn Tairisiu likes this.
  8. Tjaranis

WTF is devour?
    The Devour feature has been revamped.

literally the first time i heard that term since release (but had 3 breaks; but still how does it work, what are the stats etc.) -.-
    but smart to not write about what it is, what was the change etc....

9. MalGuldur

Consider that shotgun is split damage in pvp tho. As for mobility even ninjas and warriors can catch me easily -,-

Jena likes this.
  10. easay9

ya I know thats why Im saying she needs a mobility buff like she is forced to fight in most ssituaitions or blow 2 high damage skills to escape and they go on long cooldown!

, warrior is literally a musa move speed wise do to FPS speeding up animations......

I will agree shotguns split damage is anoying but at the same time if its over buffed it will be broken. I don't think fixing shotgun is the issue with ranger at all I think if they are going to buff her anywhere damage wise they need to look at other bow skills not shotgun.like giving penetrating wind back its knockdown? or perhaps making that skill she charges up standing still that looks cool af but does no damage at all? like there are things they could do outside of shotgun to improve her, heck even just makeing Q spam buff up based on HP you have like the old days would do wonders for her.

11. Silverspark

#51 Silverspark, Jul 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  12. TruDeath

Added the Owl Horn-rimmed Glasses that you can obtain with Shai in the [Event] Glasses Box, ok then where are they?

13. Zerthios

Did you guys stealth nerf the relic shard drop rate in this patch or something because I have been auto fishing for a few hours with all but gold auto thrown out and I have yet to get one.

AzureStarz likes this.
  14. Rosedunn

Rosedunn Kunoichi 61 NA

Search the forums, there's quite a few posts about it, but the super short answer is you can devour armor much in the same way you could feed your fairy armor, however when you devour it your failstack has a chance to increase.

15. Metalharpey

Metalharpey Metalharpey Witch 62 EU

Yes, true XD

16. Danchou

Danchou Danchou Witch 62

Is there any chance we will be getting the option to filter trash back when fishing? I know it's rather minor now that we can filter others, but it's very odd having options taken away while others get added.

easay9 likes this.
  17. ThatsAFinePotato

Yes please....

DK doesn't need damage, but she literally has some of the worst issues out of all classes right now. I haven't touched her since the bugs were introduced. None of her protection skills work properly making her useless in pvp. Has no engage whatsoever so you have to rely on playing defensive and the opponent ****ing up while pressuring from range. No hp sustain and very little mp recovery. useless rabams and her black spirit skills tickle in comparison to others... Class is so ****ed up right now. I'm having fun on my Tamer and Sorc until they fix her in the mean time.

Cairenn Tairisiu and AzureStarz like this.
  18. ElectroStingz.

The wording might be revised but this still doesn't happen.
    https://community.blackdesertonline...layers-do-not-see-the-bikini-swimwear.444614/

Unless other players are around you and stay in range when you press the swimwear / underwear button, they will never see it.

19. Gymmie

Okay, so you gave Shai the ability to ride horses... But not Camels? What kind of trickery is this?

easay9 likes this.
  20. Danchou

Danchou Danchou Witch 62

Good stuff~

Is there any word on wagons? If Shai can ride horses now, it seems like it only make sense that wagons should work too.

Cairenn Tairisiu likes this.