1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 24th October 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Oct 24, 2018.

1. DarkyCookie

So where is 150 slot? upload_2018-10-24_17-42-26.png

Mycca likes this.
  2. SvenDee

I want to revert to the old UI.
    Please give us an option to do this quickly.
    I cant use the storage or the workers window effectively, windows overlaping with buttons, missing colour informations and much more.
    Marketplace window the same. No colour difference between listed items and collectable items.

For me it is actually unplayable. Its a pain and no fun at all.

:(

#62 SvenDee, Oct 24, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
    Lefteye, Direal, Ludakriss and 6 others like this.
  3. NannaOgg

You gotta stop trolling us. All these windows fill up my whole screen. Even imagine using I for inventory and get a full screen of 2 windows. Image attached

Attached Files:

Ludakriss likes this.
  4. CM Servantes

Community Manager

Fixed, the correct price is the one listed in the Pearl Shop. Thanks for notifying us! :)
    Pearl gifting was disabled temporarely, we don't have news about when it will be re-enabled.
    You cannot revert back to the old UI, nevertheless we will gather all your comments about the new UI and we will forward them to the devs.

Regards

Helysae, Shayla, Loushu and 3 others like this.
  5. Eynix

They changed the UI again ?? What was wrong with the previous one

Ludakriss and NannaOgg like this.
  6. Eryola

Eryola Ranger 62

You still missed one spot: :P
    GosphyWebpage2.JPG

CM Servantes likes this.
  7. Eynix

Why would they do that. Seriously, my head can't wrap around that much incomprehensible stuffs. HALF THE GAME ISNT WORKING AS INTENDED. A NEW UI HAS BEEN RELEASED LIKE A MONTH AGO. Is this really the time for new untested UI rework ??

8. Ruffe

Ruffe Ninja 63 EU

garbo update whit a pile of shxt on top... why not just realse the content alredy insted of thes worless updates, u have it so just realse it ffs...

9. SolarTheGrate

@CM Servantes

so i just wondering, whit all this remastering the game is going true,when will we that love the PvE aspect of the game get the optition to be able to lvl past lvl 50 whit out the PvP aspect to be forced down our heads ? i have 8 chars at lvl 49 and the 9th on the way and its time for the devs to designe an alter way for us that is in the game for the pve only way.

And shure some will complaine abaut this (the pvp only players ) ofcorse the nod war side can still be a pvp that just say it self it shuld be becose its guild agenst guild , but i just want to get hier lvl then 49 and see the world like everyone dos,well i can even at my lvl but still there some places that is harder for me to go begose of my low lvl but i have manage so far but its time for the devs to give whats needed, forced pvp on a game is not always the best way if you ask me and i know am not alone abaut this others are just to scared to say anything or something like that

Kasraken and Jena like this.
  10. CM Servantes

Community Manager

If the links do not redirect you to the actual patch notes try to change the language from the website to "English". If it doesn't redirect you it's because the website it's in another language.

Regards.

11. Danchou

Danchou Danchou Witch 62

Have you tried going beyond 49? I was originally a level 49 lifeskiller due to not wanting to deal with the open world PVP, but then randomly decided to level up many many months back now and have had little to no issues. It really doesn't come up much.

12. Gabriel 'GCS'

Where is the lahn la vladian underwear ffs!

#72 Gabriel 'GCS', Oct 24, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2018
    Lefteye and Ruffe like this.
  13. Souda

Souda Warrior 61 EU

I like the new UI

CM Richter likes this.
  14. Itsamea

Want to know why I dont spend money on this game anymore? Because of things like this current event.

Spend a minimum of $120.00 to get a Halloween Mystery Box with items like "Event: Extra Combat EXP scroll x1" as a possibility. An item not even worth $1 to me and one that has a higher chance of dropping than everything else on top of it.

Remove the garbage random items and only have GOOD random items in them and then maybe I will think about spending money on what you are selling. And NO, I do not want to hear about the value of everything else. This is supposed to be a thing to get people to spend money and this random crap is what is keeping many from doing just that.

Also, the prices on inventory expansions are too damn high for single characters, same with weight increases. Its well past time to start dropping your prices on basics, this is not a new game so stop treating it like one if you expect your revenue to continue.

MoonDance17, Jena, Foggen and 2 others like this.
  15. Ghoast_

Ghoast_ Musa 62 NA

[Insert 1st world problem here]

16. Chiqo

You can buy the old UI back with pearls

Kelt Rand and JeanJean like this.
  17. THreason

So we did UI changes ! AGAIN
    Its to massive, even if you only pop it on your storage the freaking window is overlaping the options you can click on the other buttons, you cant even click Transport when the window is open because its to freaking massive., wth where you guys thinking? Its blocking the entire screen!

18. JeanJean

I don't know where you got at idea than BDO was not a PvP game.

19. Erela

Erela Witch 62 NA

@CM Servantes if you have time i'd look into Mirumok ruins; everything feels tankier compared to before, solo and with people. the trees feel like they take way too long to kill; im 255 with TET Kutum & buffed with perfume, and beast draught. even with 2 other friends all equally geared its so slow; we could kill Gyfin quicker as a 3 man. somethings definitely not right here :(

20. CM Servantes

Community Manager

I will look into this with the team. Thanks for notifying us.