1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 24th October 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Shayla

Shayla Lahn 62 NA

You know it's pretty funny how you guys forced people to buy the Bloody outfit with a pet (40 dollar pearl purchase) and now you brought it down to the regular price that it should be. Snake ass company

2. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Lahn 61 EU

You know.... I feel cheated. Yeah, we get milked and by buying, we choose to get milked as well.
    But I bought 3 Bloody Outfit sets a few weeks ago, because they were bundled. I only needed to, I already had one for the ranger but I wanted the devil headband. And I wanted the Ceros pet, but only 1.
    Since then the pets have been sold separately, the horns have become obtainable separately and now the outfits are sold separately.

Really?

EDIT: I see in the picture that now the headband is now also included with the Bloody outfit set. Is that true? Wasn't like that in the past.

And okay, complaints aside @CM Servantes the idle animation for the Bloody Outfit set for the Ranger still does not ever display. My Lahn and DK's Bloody outfit sets work properly and they worked before it got 'fixed'. But the Ranger's one still doesn't work. Since I have now 2 of those... could you please look into that with the team? Having 2x the same outfit that just doesn't work right, is a real waste of money. Please. Look into a fix for your customers.

#82 DiaborMagics, Oct 24, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
    Ruffe and Shayla like this.
  3. DiaborMagics

Ah, so exactly this, like I said.

Shayla and Ruffe like this.
  4. Ama83

Removing Ram exploit from game when?
    - is it normal that the boat rotates in place at 2 sec by 360 degrees
    - is it normal that the top SMH guilds are paid 7-9b each week

Ghoast_ and Ruffe like this.
  5. ajitama

the UI changes made everything way too big.. its so inconvenient for people that has small monitors. like why would i want my pet tab to take up half of my screen? and everything is so monotoned that its hard to find what Im looking for right away. At least give us an option to revert back to the old UI please.

Lefteye and Ludakriss like this.
  6. BDOISBROKEN

Notice you only get responses from the gm's when it involves money/pearls?????? Close your wallets guys. LET THEM STARVE!!!!

MoonDance17 and Ruffe like this.
  7. DiaborMagics

Also... if you get extra rewards now for buying the same things I bought a few weeks ago, I've really gotten royally screwed. Way to treat paying customers. We already give you tons of money, why not treat us better in return? The least you could do.
    - animations that don't trigger (ex: ranger Bloody Outfit idle never triggers
    - outfits where for some classes weapons hide, but for others they don't (they hide for ranger, but not for kuno on the kibelius divinus, to name an example)
    - capes that cannot be hidden (Charles Rene)
    - patches include fixes for outfit parts that we dont even have (Cavaro shoes for DK for example)
    - Costume bags to switch can only be obtained through loyalty, which takes very long and wastes all our loyalties that could be used for better things. I would know, I have around 12 of these things by now.
    - Costume bags cannot carry event items, nor link them for switching, so I still have to manually sift through my inventories to swap for example, headwear, defeating the purpose.
    This is unacceptable. We PAY money, we PLAY for loyalty (at least I do...) and all that happens is we get broken **** and find out a few weeks later that we could have gotten more value for our money than we actually got? That we could have bought things separately, instead of in a set that includes things we don't want, can later obtain for free, or that we only want once, while we want the outfit for several characters.

Is it really that hard to treat your paying players, you know those, who use their bank accounts to keep yours going, with more respect?

(btw this rant is not directed at you personally or anything, @CM Servantes, please don't worry. It's more about the whole situation in general. It's so damn frustrating.)

Ruffe and Platinia like this.
  8. Poisonedpawn78

The new UI is hot garbage. Please change it back and try again. Also fire whoever approved this change.

9. RainnellLynnMitarius

I also myself is very sad---I asked my husband for the new Halloween costume for 2 of my characters, which resulted in spending 60$ ---which I picked a few other cosmetic items...NOW? this is just last week and we have these bonuses as of today?! if I had known, I'd probably have waited and also to buy the Ram outfit for another class.

I don't mind the new UI ---it looks cleaner on my end.

M1KERO likes this.
  10. airhead

new ui, bleh... for all reasons listed above...I personally don't care one way or the other, i.e. meaningless mostly...

WorkerList: smarter person than me pointed out that the yellow-bar under the icon tracks worker-stamina, and the long yellow-bar tracks progress of current-task. I made some blurb about not getting to see stamina (the only thing i care about) in the list... was wrong. It's just wierd/different is all...nvm.

But while on the worker-list topic, how about a filter to see 'workers that are not assigned a task' and 'workers that are out of stamina' and filter on that? Longtime players have all art workers, so the whole filter-by-grade is worthless, (maybe valueable before when finding workers to upgrade etc, but that was years ago for me)

#90 airhead, Oct 24, 2018
  11. oR-Bishop

oR-Bishop Sunspot Valkyrie 62 NA

How do I reset my worker and pet menus? This is stupid

You guys give us little to no control over our UI, then patch to enormous menus. There is only so much screen. This literally covers my entire screen, and I have this on high resolution.

The colors were removed for pet groups. This was a nice feature. Why did you remove it?

Capture menus.PNG

On top of that, they are poorly done. The text overlaps itself and the check boxes aren't even centered or aligned to borders. Please send your design team back to the custodial crew. Did they even load it up on the NA server to see what it looked like before it went live?

If you're going to make changes, do something useful, like restoring platoons to a normal size. Add mini-map arrows for platoons. Hell, add some platoon elixirs while you're at it. These would be useful. What you gave us was a botched face-lift to an unchanged game item.

#91 oR-Bishop, Oct 24, 2018
  12. Patrik2991

Any info about this "Mysterious fish" thingy?

13. Jouric

@CM Yukimura @CM Servantes

Any chance you could add pearl purchases for the last week with the Bonus Back! event?
    Feels pretty bad buying Pearls 1-2 Day ago and not getting anything from this event.

#93 Jouric, Oct 24, 2018
    Ceris likes this.
  14. M1KERO

Just spent money couple days ago and this Bonus Back is happening. . .. . . . .. . ..ughhh

IISteinarII, Ceris and Ruffe like this.
  15. Agramonte

Like the new UI... this is all cleaning up nicely <3

16. Kelt Rand

I do appreciate the reply. Based on a lot of feedback hopefully they can revert back quickly. BDO is such a beautiful game why not go with a minimalist UI stressing immersion. The new UI look like it was built for Mr. Magoo!

17. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

All tiers give you all lower tiers. He screwed up and said otherwise before. T5 includes T4, which includes T3, which includes T2, which includes T1.

Hemuk likes this.
  18. InstinctiveImpulse

I feel like Im playing on an 800x600 CRT monitor now but Im playing on a 32 inch monitor. I understand its going to xBox but can we get our old setup available for those that like playing with Inventory and Horse Info up?

Lefteye, Ruffe and Patrik2991 like this.
  19. Jena

I would be happy if they had a couple channels that didn't allow pks or forced pvp. Or 1 week a month or something like that. I hate being hit from behind for no reason. I know it's a pvp game and yes I have gear and such but it would be nice to just feel safe while playing sometimes. Choices would be great.

20. Lillekolibri

I just cant stand this new UI. Supposed to make thing more "easy" to see, but it makes the whole game look confusing as ****. The color of the background and letters feels wrong. It makes the whole menu feel cheap. I seriously can't stand it. The workers list is so damn huge it pisses me off everytime I open it. And I won't even mention the marketplace! I'm not hating, I love this game more than anything, but this change makes no sense at all. I guarantee 90% don't like this change! Please give us the option to change this. I play on a huge screen, but the different menus are so damn big it feels like I have ****ed up the whole display option when I've not. For me it is actually unplayable.

#100 Lillekolibri, Oct 24, 2018
    Lefteye, Ludakriss and Ruffe like this.