1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 24th October 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Oct 24, 2018.

1. FadedSky

Im glad i quit months ago .... listen to your playerbase god damn -.- or at least dont "fix" whats working. Rather than balancing the game and fixing real issues everyone is crying about for years now, you rather push that juicy P2W sh*t every time and destroy every last thing that was at least decend in this mess.

2. oR-Bishop

oR-Bishop Sunspot Valkyrie 62 NA

New problem. When you sell fish at the imperial fish vendor, they don't disappear from the menu when you click sell. They just hang there. You can't get paid for them again, and they aren't in your bag. This is basic coding guys. Get it right.

I apologize for calling your design team custodians. It's an insult to custodians. At least they know what belongs in the trash.

Lefteye likes this.
  3. Life2v

Just one question for dev team - how many minutes you spent to make this insanely bug'y new UI +colour blind spots everywhere, for example profile/lifeskill bars ? Its so hard to test it before goes live ?

4. SAROMON1989

Maybe it all comes from their QA team. Either they did not tested it, or skipped the QA at all. There is a big failure of a process here if we talk about organizational management and etc. :o

5. MrRobot

I have 2 questions about new halloween outfit sets. Is Grave keeper set got some bonus? Can I hide only helmet on this set?

6. CM Servantes

Community Manager

Direal likes this.
  7. LORDZERG

the New UI not even tested on the test server global-lab, This new interface is clearly for consoles and TVs everything is so big cant be scaled down today I noticed even the horse window is so bad you can see only 3 skills of the horse and the most important stats of the horse are small with grey color :D all other texts are big and bold.

EDIT: I made screenshot for that:
    [​IMG]

#147 LORDZERG, Oct 25, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  8. Toothfairy

For artisan workers the reroll skill still doesnt show with different colour. Also cant see how many titles i have,please change back

9. VurkWogs

Just another **** update. Screw class balance, we need a new UI! Great priorities.

Gabbers and Life2v like this.
  10. OdisThaTreeFrog

aww they realized the game doesn't have enough players to have that big of node wars on low nodes .... LUL rip xD

11. OdisThaTreeFrog

ja forget balance of market and characters lets change the UI again ...... xD this game is too much of a joke to not laugh at it

Life2v likes this.
  12. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

I've gotta say, trawling the patch note thread for a game you quit months ago doesn't sound like healthy behavior.

creamyonions and M1KERO like this.
  13. OdisThaTreeFrog

smh its just sooooooooooo bad xD like this game has become a meme at this point..... the fact that any of us are playing it is the true joke sigh tbh we all still play it for a reason..... but still its sooooo god dang funny when you think about it xD

14. OdisThaTreeFrog

Game was a finacial success and from a gaming stand point it failed soooo hard .... guess whos to blame LUL us xD the players that continued to play it xD and just like korean mmo fashion it went p2w when ppl and cough "TWITCH" are seriously invested in riding the clout train XD then the game just but dies all together and what does it do teams with a well known company that has come foward and admitted it hated its community and have been using them and if ur not apart of EVE's elite wallet whales that u might as well stop playing CCP's Eve Online xDDD and we sit here complaining instead of just stop playing the dang game and move on XDXDXDXD im might just be high but am i the only one that finds this amusing af

15. OdisThaTreeFrog

crack heads dont get mad cuz they are addicted to crack and the crack isnt the way they want it to be or as good as they want it to be.... XD they pay for that shyt and keep smoking XDXDXD yall and even me are abysals crack heads and we all addicted to BDO and they are going to make that money just like bigg did XD im dying from laughter right now XD u monkies

16. OdisThaTreeFrog

dont matter if its a substance or a game if u dont know when to say NO to urself ur addicted and if ur sitting here complaingin chances are u cant stop playing and want more from ur addiction XDXDXDXDXD

17. OdisThaTreeFrog

ahahahahahaha yall the crack heads that show up with two dollars and ask for a hand out XD

18. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

Additional healthy behavior.

19. bladie

Typical BDO devs, lets break things that don't need to be fixed and not fix things that do need to be fixed like class balance etc. Great JOB, keep up the hard work!!! Got to have a reason for keeping your jobs right.

Life2v likes this.
  20. Asixel

@CM Yukimura
    For the Bonus Back event, are the Pearl purchases counted seperately for each character or the total is counted and you get something for the family?
    E.g. Let's say I use 1k Pearls with character A, and 5k Pearls with character B. Will I get the rewards for 6k Pearls, meaning a T3 reward?
    Or I will get the reward for 5k Pearls meaning a T2 reward which is the highest amount of Pearls spent on character B?

-
    Edit: Received a response: The total amount of pearls spent would be counted, so in the above example, you'd get a T3 reward.

#160 Asixel, Oct 25, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2018