1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 25th March 2020

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Makena

Capcha is annoying. It is not enough that this MMO cannot remember your password on your own damn computer unlike other MMO games but now they want to throw this garbage in with a game that crashes quite a bit more than any other game? What the hell. Fix this now Konami.

Lefteye and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  2. KaitoT

Hey thank you for the patch. First of all seems like the constant frame drop have been getting better after this patch but I still experienced some of it. Hopefully in the next patch you can completely fix the frame problem, other than that every else is fine.

3. chendu

About the UI, We've already told you how much everyone hates it, but here's a reminder ... this new UI is ****, I'm sorry there are no more appropriate term. I understand they want one ui for everything but they could at least adapt the size ...
    Now for the explanation :
    upload_2020-3-25_21-55-8.png

This page take 40% of my screen.. It's friggin enormous ... worst part is : It's enormous for nothing :
    upload_2020-3-25_22-0-37.png upload_2020-3-25_22-5-15.png
    In Red The amount of space WASTED

I have bad Eyesight But those a friggin huge buttons
    ( and It's not like putting Some IF was hard ... ever heard of responsive interface ?)

This in comparison : upload_2020-3-25_22-29-26.png
    Is a good UI window, It doesn't takes too much space, and it doesn't have too much, if any ,wasted space

#63 chendu, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  4. CZukoff

To the sick f/u/c/k who decided to put a CAPCHA system in the launcher I SINCERELY PRAY TO GOD YOUR THAT YOU DIE IN A CAR FIRE FOR THIS<3

Kymaera and -Axel- like this.
  5. Lefteye

The capcha thing is just stupid. My frame rate in game seems to be much better though. Thanks,

6. FritzVonBischof

Thank you for the bad captcha on the login screen.

#66 FritzVonBischof, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2020
    Kymaera likes this.
  7. Pointis

Pointis Wizard 61 EU

This is an old UI Window, they will soon take care of this :D

8. Seier

Yeah I noticed that aswell.. Very annoying, hope they fix it soon!
    But if you have a container in your house, it still auto arrange things in your bank, and market does it too. Soooo seems like a bug that it won't auto arrange when it's checked off.

Kymaera likes this.
  9. Kadmilos

This patch is legit disgusting. Way to miss the mark.

Please ask PA to fire the people working on the UI. They're utterly incompetent and don't deserve whatever they're being paid.

What kind of stupid monkey would put the shortcut key on a UI and place "appearance" where it is?

Also do you not get the point of a UI is to have as little "inconvenience" as possible?! Yet you're actively adding it?! Please go back to UI design 101.

Kymaera and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  10. CZukoff

#70 CZukoff, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  11. Factorial

Kind of annoying.

12. Eternal2nd

Eternal2nd Kamigamino Sorceress 61 EU

Forestfroggy likes this.
  13. Shiatan

Very bad info on the Titium and Saunil scrolls, doesnt mention that you have to pick one of the two to do each day. Also as the person above me said, bad info on how to combine the chests as well.

Kymaera, chendu and Forestfroggy like this.
  14. Lucky123

Lucky123 Sorceress 64 EU

to combine the chest just simple alchemie .

Forestfroggy likes this.
  15. Phaen

Is Wacky Toshi quest event ongoing or not? its under ongoing events, but has end date of 25/3 still and he doesn't have a quest

[Ongoing Events]

• Fourth Anniversary Celebration Part 2
      • Event 1. Dark Rift Update: Three New Bosses: March 11 (after maintenance)–April 1 (before maintenance)

• Event 2. Playtime Challenges: March 12 (00:00 UTC)–March 25 (23:59 UTC)

• Event 3: Wacky Toshi's Secret Request: March 12 (00:00 UTC)–March 25 (23:59 UTC)

16. BraveHeart

Since this last patch autopath looping my horse around the town is completely borked. It is constantly braking the autopath when the game is minimized to tray, i have wasted many hours so far with a horse that was constantly riding stationary against a wall. I am hardly the only one, because I see my fellow trainers also stuck behind fences and walls multiple times.

What is the problem with this major annoying issue that keeps popping up and why can't it be fixed permanently?

Kazza likes this.
  17. Malvagio

So, pretty upset that the sorc sustain has been decimated. I am not sure at what point it has been an "issue" It has been a feature of the sorc class since, ever?

Came back was enjoying succession, decided to main on my sorc and pour my resources into the class, then this. I think I am going to go to a different game where just switching classes isn't actually expensive.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  18. woots

sorc sustain still work, but yeah its pretty painfull when the one hit over the *X that activate theHP / MP miss and you end with nothing

HP /MP addon should work on every hit ( doesnt matter the class ) and value should be balanced according.

I mean, sure you can spam pot, but that's a stupid way, when the game should provide a correct a self sustain using somes skills / certain skill rotation ( and its also more interesting to manage ressources this way tho )

Fateneko likes this.
  19. Royalclutch

You preach about finding new ways for us to obtain failstacks, and then you add us having to run the entire main story line to do Valencia 1 for failstacks. Way to contradict yourselves again. Adding failstacks to the pearlshop and reducing the amount we can obtain in game isnt going get people to buy more pearls

Phoenixxx75 and Kymaera like this.
  20. Royalclutch

Atleast you guys are consistent with your let downs

Kymaera likes this.