1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 26th February 2020

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Ardains

SEA BDO was released 2018 yet they get the "4 year anniv" event before we do? Are we even getting this thing at all? This has to be a blunder of some sort. You can't possibly think we don't know what's going on in other regions. Sigh.

Edit: I'm aware we might get it on 3rd, but it's still ridiculous regardless.

Patrik2991 likes this.
  2. chendu

So once again we're the only ones that don't get things same as others .. where's the tri boss boxes ?
    keeping it for the 4 years anniversary ? that's cheeky

We almost have the exact same patch as sea but they had Savage rift today, AND the boss boxes

Edit: So we are very clear with each others, once again I feel cheated by you (Kakao) and like I'm a second class citizen (for PA)

#22 chendu, Feb 26, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
    Phoenixxx75 and Patrik2991 like this.
  3. Allexis

game not on yet? what is the deal with this thing [​IMG] https://ibb.co/L907NzB when i start the game can't do nothing except exit and the game does not load XO

4. CM Servantes

Community Manager

Hello.

The play button is at the bottom part of that windows. Change the resolution of your screen and try to move the window to press the play button.

Regards.

5. Allexis

Thanks for the quick answer, it worked on one resolution, still doesnt fully show the window https://ibb.co/j3VCXNH in a future patch can you make it smaller, or a way for us to make the window smaller?

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  6. Amirite

Well I am getting a corrupt file when downloading the new update.

7. CM Servantes

Community Manager

Yes, I have been confirmed that the size of this window will be changed soon.

Regards.

Phoenixxx75 and Allexis like this.
  8. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

Wait, Gyfin is supposed to be a group grind area. The description for the Item Collection Increase scroll says:
    I took Party monster to mean monsters that drop for all party members. Is Gyfin not one of those? Do these scrolls work at Mirumok?

EDIT: OKAY

The answer to this question was lower down in the Monster Changes section. As of this patch the Item Increase Collection Scrolls work at Mirumok and Gyfin.

#28 Foggen, Feb 26, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
  9. Veoh Techstarify

Everthing cool and else, good for the ppl which do not have to wait for their class to get succ finally ( that means if they ever want to ditch the awa for that xD ).
    Just the thing is, having events and additionally several characters to lvl up is really getting a lot of work...

This time Lahn, still the wizard, and now another 2 characters beside the other events, I don't mind if you'd slow down a bit..

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  10. Emlyantis

Emlyantis Fleurisse Witch 62 NA

This barter update is trash. If you are going to hike up the parley cost, then at least increase the coins to make it worth it.

11. Inspirer

They always kill the newborn after few months. Just skip it now and wait for the new content and so on ..

12. LithicForm

A lot of entitled babies in this thread. I guess since we're all crying for stuff, Maehwa buffs when?

Fateneko and Souda like this.
  13. DafuqYouLookinAt

You know, Succession is not a "2nd awakening" if you go backwards into the skill tree, especially if you lock and limit the routes in which players can access in order to use the full potential of their class. Of course with the exception of doing so, you must have all required sp to upgrade each skill or reached the required level. I think limiting your players to Pre-Awk/Succession or Awk is a strange but..."interesting" decision when there's many MMORPGs that move forward with classes by extending the skill tree. Getting back to the roots and enhancing the foundation is fine but limiting access in the process isn't imo.

[Example] Many games have various tiers within the skill tree in which players must master first through leveling & adventuring/quests in order to unlock their class's full potential to awakening or beyond.

All games and companies are different but...it's just seems like this game wants to try too hard to be different and then they use that to their advantage to make something shiny in the cash shop. I mentioned this once but I've never seen a game that takes this route and to me it's kinda frustrating but I'm sure nothing will ever change.

Also, nice Mystic Succession Costume Censor - Should've released the costume the way it was originally designed.
    It's distasteful to design a costume, display it then alter it upon full release. It wasn't even a censor worthy decision, Mystic is an adult and not only that you release plenty of female classes with far more skin showing deeming it "allowed" - little bit of skin doesn't hurt and shouldn't offend.

Anyways, looking forward to trying Mystic Succession but I feel as if I'll stick to my word with the awakening kit with all said topic above.

Amirite likes this.
  14. LithicForm

your link is broken. I assume it's supposed to be a couple links

15. DafuqYouLookinAt

There is no url link my in my comments, I used the "underline" text option...? Pff

16. SpinDie

so you are nerfing item droprates because item collection scroll exists? Do you have any idea how wrong that is?

It should be called the "Restore original item droprate" scroll

17. _Steel_Horse_

Imagine introducing a mediocre succession to two already p much dead classes, thanks guys.

DafuqYouLookinAt likes this.
  18. Xaffin

19. SpinDie

Nope. Found that out after i used like 50 of them on gathering

20. Patrik2991

Is the pet looting stutter fixed?

Hexdotfear likes this.