1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 27th June 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Corrus

At least thanks for the Musa changes

2. deathtrip

Yeey Thermian water park. Wow, I missed this event. (boo boo Kakao)
    You know what else I miss? Charging and releaseimg my Titan Blow without getting knocked down by some idiot mob.
    And yea this is a rant, god damn this last three months. I wanna beat a kakao employee :))

Hindsight, Ruffe and Pook600 like this.
  3. SoulEviscerator

The timing is as shady as the ****ing company itself. Almost none of the classes are "fixed" or "balanced" yet, and they drop off that ******** coupon. Have fun all you damn pricks buying that coupon and get ready to buy another one, whenever those greedy bastards consider their ******** work "done" - at least for a few patches, before they start all over with that ******** again.

Souljester, Ruffe, Pook600 and 7 others like this.
  4. JustAnotherPlayer

@CM Yukimura The Event Terrmian Festival Entry Coupon states that you will get, if you win the event of course, an Epheria Marine Classic Set for your class, for each server (NA and EU) there will be a winner, 32 in total (16 classes times two).

Now, it happens that in the last sale, Striker and Mystic didn't had the chance to buy this set, will the 4 winners get the set in time and will it be functional? As far as I know the buy of that costume set was disabled due to some technical issues, are these already solved and why did this not happen for the last patch where we could've bought them?

Edit: alright, I see in the next news update these two costumes are in the shop since this patch. I'm really curious though what was the issue that didn't let them work the last patch.

5. Darksidemoon

after 2 months try this.... 3c22091748f27b3decd4b88f71632aef.gif

6. Arexx

ok and one more week only log in take reward and log out becaus off ******** changes, gg cashcow

7. SoulEviscerator

There he is - one of the [friendly gentlemen] that buy pearls.

#67 SoulEviscerator, Jun 27, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2018
    Ruffe, iller, Shayla and 3 others like this.
  8. Flow022

I had to log in just to say this: that guy had a point and it's exactly what's gonna happen to the game. Enjoy giving your money to people that will literally [redacted] on you. I tried to do a little bit of it myself too. Hope this helps.

#68 Flow022, Jun 27, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2018
    Shayla, Jeoul and SoulEviscerator like this.
  9. Creence

Creence Witch 61 EU

lmao I must use "Last Server Connected" button, because of world boss spawn, but I can't use it, cause kama4 is closed
    nice updates btw

10. Lurea

*EDIT*
    Seems there are some miss translations in the patchnotes on the Musa skills.
    For ex. 150 and WP: 35. is actually "changed from 150 Stamina to 35 WP"
    This makes it hard to tell if it was a good update or not as now i have to check what is correct and what is not in the notes.

As a Musa i must say... do you want me to quit the game? Wtf kind of "buff" is this?!

• CC skill effect of the skill Musa's Spirit will now be applied only on the first hit.
      No one gave a crap. The skill is close range, no def and leaves you wide open for a attack. You hardly ever use it at close range unless you need the WP or are safe to use it. And that's not when they are charging at you, because that's just using it as a Hail Mary. If it fails you would die. And now you make it first hit only?
    • Forward Guard effect of the skill Crust Crusher will be maintained only up to before the attack
      Yhea so we can still get a knockdown before the skill is fully done.
      and Knockdown effect will now be applied in PvP.
      You don't use it to knock down ppl to begin with. You use it when they are down. Wth is wrong with you.
    • Resource consumption for the skill Fiery Angel has been changed to Stamina: 150 and WP: 35.
      It was Stamina: 200. That was fine, the dash stamina consumption is the problem.
    • Pressing ‘Q’ key once more or holding the key will activate extra hit after using the skill Counter Assassination and related text has been added to the skill tooltip.
      Yeey.... But wait, i'm sure you will mess this one up... Jup just had to read the list.
    • Stun effect will now be applied in PvP for the skill Counter Assassination.
      Yhea, the skill is so slow and short ranged it a miracle if you can actually use it in a PvP fight.
    • It has been edited that only the damage will be applied upon using the skill Counter Assassination while stepping backwards. (Cooldown, resource consumption, CC skill effects will not be applied).
      So only a stun if you stand still... Because guarding was so easy for a musa to begin with... Are you ppl high? Give it a buff only to make it nearly impossible to use in a fight?
    • Flow: Dash Slash will now be activated faster.
      Yeeey a buff, but on what kind of skill...
    • Cooldown of the skill Flow: Dash Slash has been decreased from 14 sec. to 8 sec.
      This isn't the widely used skill in PvP you know, why? By the time you complete the flow you will be dead.
    • Resource consumption for all levels of the skill Blind Slash has been changed to Stamina: 100.
      It already was 100 stamina... Did you remove WP cost?
    • Resource consumption for the skill Flow: Foul Play has been changed to Stamina: 250 and WP: 50.
      Used to be Stamina: 250. So an OTHER debuff, because WP aren't the problem in the class. Stamina is.
    • WP consumption has been reduced for the skills Below the Belt I & II.
      • Below the Belt I: 90 → 80
      • Below the Belt II: 120 → 90
        Yeey finally a buff....
    • Fixed the issue where CC skill effect would not be applied upon a good hit of the skill Quick Shot from a far distance.
      Fix, not a buff. But yeeeey.

So basically Musa got a other BIG debuff imo. i don't really see anything worth calling it a buff update.

#70 Lurea, Jun 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  11. Tangeleno

It's not just Windows 7, I experience the same issue on windows 10

12. Xiao_Mi

Why isnt there a Lahn Terrmine Pearl Item?! Makes me so sad :( Also lahn sleeves seemed to be bugged, i have the grunil set and theyre permanently stiff. Idk what you did this patch to make that happen.s

Attached Files:

13. Shayla

Shayla Lahn 62 NA

Same with my sanguine petal glaves weapon, the strings that are supposed to hang are perma-stiff. glad it isnt just me

14. PolowBornFly

Wait how is a re roll coupon P2W?

Ruffe likes this.
  15. Kusaragii

I'm actually curious to hear from Wiz/Witches if this accuracy patch fixed/improved them?

Veight and CM Richter like this.
  16. Deadly_Poison

I think ppl can access to the secret quest by completing the platform quest ... im still trying but rly ... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa D:<

CM Richter likes this.
  17. Cruornex

On top of the unnecessary sass at the end of the above statement from someone meant to be working/volunteering in public relations, the pass the buck mentality you show here is extremely disappointing. We do not get to tell PA how we feel about the game as we do not speak Korean for the most part here in the west and/or they just seem to not care much what we think in the first place. Kakao are our representatives instead, the people we expect to listen to our issues and relay them on(or even bloody fight for them once in a while to show you give a damn about us people holding the wallets rather than just our wallets...) no matter how futile it is and has been for years. If you are willing to disassociate yourself from any responsibility at all, then what is your purpose?

#77 Cruornex, Jun 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    Souljester, Ruffe, Inspirer and 3 others like this.
  18. Xylen

Lost in the post I think lul

CM Richter likes this.
  19. Jena

Still good fishing if like last year.

CM Richter likes this.
  20. Icemasta

>HP of World Boss Vell has decreased by -33%.

You know that decreasing by a negative increases it right :D

Hindsight, Lurea, Veight and 3 others like this.