1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 27th May 2020

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, May 27, 2020.

1. Joungf

From the amount of player here complaining over the latest Patch notes ......

CONGRATULATIONS PA / KAKAO! You did it!

Phoenixxx75 and Patrik2991 like this.
  2. Rinnagans

The only time I see this smoky effect is to take a SS and post In reddit...other than that is potato mode for fps=DPS

3. Heartcarver

Is this active with today's patch?

Newly Discovered Treasures

• Period: May 13 (after maintenance) – May 27 (before maintenance

• <Updated May 19>

• Due to a technical issue, this event will not be available from May 20 (after maintenance)–May 27 (before maintenance). However, we will run this event for a compensation period from May 27 (after maintenance)–June 10 (before maintnenance). We apologize for the inconvenience and confusion.

4. ServerPolice

I have conquerors package and I kindly ask you not to cry about it. I have no complains about conquerors package, I enjoyed the content and I enjoy the game.

5. Toshiro3D

So I have explorers package others have the conqueror package .... "*Old Packages refer to the outdated Starter’s Package and Traveler’s Package, which will be treated as Basic packages." well other packages are treated exactly the same way, it says I have basic package. This just shows what they think about us as a players unless you are a new one with fat wallet.

Dworkin Barimen and Rinnagans like this.
  6. Vettiyo

Since last week I was complaining that you guys don't give anything to Archer, I have to say thank you for that Shudad outfit!

7. Cascaden

Patch notes are small and lacking of any real content. Additionally they are filled with information that doesn't have anything to do with the patch. But dont worry players...the cash shop notes are HUGE.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  8. Ubbles

I don't understand the reasoning behind not allowing the black shudad to be placed on the central market while limiting it to 10 purchases every monday.

9. Jinoro

Jinoro Shai 61 EU

Those 100k silver for the horse rental are per day (up to a week) and tier, right?

10. Dworkin Barimen

And they expect us to fork another 90 euros ? :o:):):)

Toshiro3D likes this.
  11. Toshiro3D

So white knights are going to say it changes nothing it just for new players bla bla bla. But basically they expect that old loyal players are going to buy new one without noticing the price and how much they have already spent. Personally I'm not asking for God knows what, my proposition is: just upgrade our packages to deluxe say thank you for all those years give same small symbolic award and done.

Phoenixxx75 and Dworkin Barimen like this.
  12. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

Dont worry, they might in the future. This is to push people over the mental line of opening the wallets if they really like the "novelty" seemingly exclusive "buy it yourself" product. Also, they are riding the guardian fotm choochoo train so theres also that (coz its only shudad atm available for guardian)

13. Dworkin Barimen

I don't know even why i was supprissed ,by this.Should have learned my lesson, not to expect any thing from this company by now.Well i guess hope dies last XO:)

Toshiro3D likes this.
  14. Shi'atan

Still no Coco for guardians....

15. AlexCanvis

Really? You are upset about the vocab? These developers consistency release a myriad of events, improvements, changes, new items, skills, etc etc every..damn..week.. and your upset because about a spelling error? or how about the coloring of an outfit? Omg what ever will you do.. like are you for real or are you trolling them?naturally they have way more pressing and important things to get to first. Im baffled people are so hard done by when they release full on patch note novels every damn week. GL finding that in ANY other MMORPG on the market.

GL finding a game that has farming, fishing, housing,fishing, sailing, style and design, pets, mounts, guilds/guild wars, pvp,pve,events, short term and long term goals updated weekly, constantly something to do, good graphics, and is dirt cheap. Honestly i could go on and thats just on the top of my head. The game is IMMENSE and so underated that it hurts my head to read idiotic moronic comments who are never happy. I really hope the people working behind the scenes really know that the players who have even a smidge of decency,respect and knowledge do appreciate them a ton.

#35 AlexCanvis, May 27, 2020
    Last edited: May 27, 2020
    Shawnn, CompZilla and Bruno12 like this.
  16. chendu

Kakao Is the EUNA Editor of the game not it's developer as an editor it's first job is essentially translating things, managing the community report back problems and suggestion, and managing the EUNA infrastructure ... get your fact straight

Edit,
    And As much as appreciate them, the quality of the job they're doing as greatly reduced in the past 4 year we've been with them, so pointing it stays a fair point and should be done

#36 chendu, May 27, 2020
    Last edited: May 27, 2020
    Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  17. MeltryIlis

[​IMG]

Cascaden, Jhuino, Joungf and 2 others like this.
  18. ZheTao

ZheTao Valkyrie 62 NA

Will the Bikini beach party pack ever be available for Guardian? It is really sad that this pack is still not available for Guardian :(

19. woots

Imagine, training 23 T8 to earn a t8 horse box back from the event, wtf is broken with thoses guys, kek

20. oOGimschOo

ep Buff für Pferde fehlt auf olvia

[​IMG]