1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 27th May 2020

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, May 27, 2020.

1. AlexCanvis

Thats not a FACT thats a correction; thanks for correcting me on the clarity of what to call them. Second, Yes, it is there job to adhere to feedback. However, if said feedback is whiny, nonconstructive and ignorant then your going to have people who will call out that toxicity. To bad for you.

As to your "Edit" point; your talking directly out of your ass. Give me some actual documented statistics on what you just said. Because I've been playing since launch and have seen more then enough consistency with the amount of patch notes/updates. I have no Bias here, this is just fact of the matter. Hell, you want to go back every week and compare, please be my guest but as far as I can see its never lessened and IF it has it was for more the following week. Less the fact that they actually dont owe you ANYTHING lol. They dont even have to adhere to the stuff they do but they do it because they care for the game. Unfortunately they never get the credit they deserve.

Move on

Forbid anyone with rational or sense calls out ignorant whiny babies then gets called a white knight. Give me a break and go take a shower. Thanks!

#41 AlexCanvis, May 27, 2020
    Last edited: May 28, 2020
    Shawnn and CompZilla like this.
  2. AlexCanvis

Thanks for yet again another great week of updates guys. Keep it up :)

Andaro likes this.
  3. Mudge258

Heyo,

Didn't know if this had been submitted yet but looking like we got a small issue with exp.
    I am not trying to pass 49, I haven't done the quest for passing 49 but I managed to hit the 100.00% during fishing.

Wanted to just bring this to light, thanks for the patch and have a good day :)

Attached Files:

• bug.PNG
      bug.PNG
      File size:
      817.8 KB
      Views:
  4. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

You have to do the black spirit quest to hit lvl 50. Its intended so if you want to keep an alt under lvl 50 so they can't be flagged on, you can.

5. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

Another great job make we wonder why I stay around I make a nice wagon spent lots of time on it made it to Master 17 just from normal trading no creates then you kill the money and xp from it. Now I spent my time making a fancy ship and now look you make it easier to get and kill the money you bring in after your hard work not sure where you get your idea from sure it cannot be from the player. So guess it time just to go back to doing AFK stuff why did I waste my time making a fancy ship.

chendu likes this.
  6. chendu

Well it is a fact that they are the editor and not the Dev ...
    as for my Edit, yeah I wasn't talking about the patch-notes but more about their communication with us in general, should have been clearer my bad, the patch notes have been pretty regular yeah some mistakes here and there sometimes, some unreadable thing once in a while but nothing alarming, only thing I could reproach them with the patch-notes is the irregularity in time at which they are released rarely before the maintenance, quite often just before the maintenance end and sometimes long after the maintenances as ended, but frankly this one is a bit unfair
    as for their care for the game, come talk to me about it when we have a clear answer on their part on why they don't deign make a comment when they're late with content (cf: Papua Crimea, Sycraia, Star end ) or on controversial thing like the shaï censorship, or even a comment on how much the whole server suffer from lag recently...
    they do deserve some credit, and some of us do give it to them when it's due

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  7. Mudge258

I'm fully aware of this factor, the issue here is the exp amount. Prior to this patch, it capped out at 99.999% exp and never would pass that and now it has hit 100.000%. I had posted to see if this was a bug since nothing was mentioned in the notes if it was an intentional change or not.

8. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Ummm I think that they expect you to happily buy the new packages. Gib uss orlll yor money pleaszee.

#48 Phoenixxx75, May 28, 2020
    Last edited: May 28, 2020
    Toshiro3D likes this.
  9. Toshiro3D

Exactly, communication with player base here is ... not in best condition to put it lightly.
    People want many different things: balance, marriages, sexy outfits, more exciting content, better rewards, shai censorship removal or whatever the problem is, dancing (that is something I want), better housing, better photo mode,
    those are just examples. What players get ? changes like less bugs on the roads, more things to just annoy players so they buy something from the pearl shop, we can go on and on it's nothing new. I say quality not quantity, communication and better player treatment would be a key here to improve things in community. In most cases we see things like:
    random player - I like the snow , Them - we glad you enjoy the game
    random player - why prices are so high, silence

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  10. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

communication would imply that both parties are involved. we are lucky if we even get notices regarding content or plans for classes or frankly.... almost anything.

11. Memojie

Memojie Memojie Ninja 63 NA

Why is the Shudad black 5950 when it says it's 5600 pearls? 2020-05-27_18-25-31.jpg 2020-05-27_18-25-48.jpg @CM Yukimura

12. Theafterwar

@CM Yukimura
    Does hunting drop the dream horse pieces for the event?

13. MeltryIlis

he's mad
    he's malding
    he's embarrassed
    He's in shambles

Optionals likes this.
  14. Optionals

I appreciate the fact that yourself and chendu actually responded to him.
    I woke up to reading comments from him telling me the exact thing I pointed out in page one - telling people to shut up.
    I hope he continues to thank the companies the shovel manure onto his lawn on a weekly basis.
    God bless his cotton socks.

15. Jhuino

Jhuino Sorceress 62 EU

i love how every week theres a new player or maybe a fake account, **** knows, whiteknighting this unequivocally insufferable flagitious dull-witted spawn from a whore's rectum of a game kek

Souda and MoonDance17 like this.
  16. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Love your vocabulary.

17. chendu

Well there's still a minimum requirement if you don't want your player base to flee to other games where they might get better treatment and spend their money for it ..

18. Andaro

Ambassador

Not really. You have the option to if you want to, and if you did want to the items from the package are actually just items you would normally buy anyhow, but at a better discount. It's no difference than if they had bundled that stuff up into a package by itself and put it in the shop as a promotional package like the other packages.

The previous packages were not exactly reflective of the game's state in 2020, and the current packages offer a better value to those players entering the game going forward, and are, in my opinion, definitely more well rounded. In fact, I can attest that we had a conversation about said game packages in the Library and how they were not really all that valuable considering their contents.

So, I am glad to see they have been updated and offer our new adventurers some better value long-term investment selections.

Additionally, although I have seen commentary from some that "this seems a slap in the face to those that have been here long-time or made long term investments already", I'm just going to flat out state I believe you are wrong in every way. You and I as long-term players have reigned in countless freebies and rewards over the past 4 years. Just over Christmas alone we all received over 200$ per player, and that is only one example. You were not "stiffed" and neither was I. -- Now I could say that the current packages are what the original packages should have been, but that's water under the bridge now, and we have all received enough rewards and freebies to make up the difference ten times over.

With that said, we'll mark this Library request as implemented and thank the publisher for offering a better value to our future comrades.

~Cheers

Jinoro likes this.
  19. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 64 EU

I would like to add one thing to this, during the exp sharing events its even possible to pass level 49 without doing those quests by linking chars to channel xp. doing so will provide you with a char that cannot gain any xp (lvl 54 and 43% for example but cant get more then 43%) but is able to be killed in pvp.

20. CompZilla

Err.. no lag my end - runs perfectly

Do I need to point out that if it's a server issue then why would mine be running smooth as silk

You guys need new computers new gingernet hell maybe a new address

Also, don't overclock - causes stutter

AlexCanvis likes this.