1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 27th November 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Toolzero

With 6352 barters what is your lifeskill at now?

Lowered to what? It was over 10,000 before. What is it at now?

2. Emolicious

Honestly... do the UI Windows have to be so damn Big Please fix them so they can all be resized and locked @ that size

Maybe invest in hiring a few good UX designers.

3. Faldofas

Only Skilled 8 77.77%. Kind of crazy tbh.

4. Neh2

I don't think the wild horse capture mini-game is working as intended in the wrangling portion. The improved UI still calls for the player to press the space bar to successfully wrangle the wild horse after it rears. However, no amount of mashing the space bar will calm it down.

Toshiko, Hilly and DiaborMagics like this.
  5. Faldofas

I think it was probably lowered to 5000. I am already seeing the mats.

6. Zyx1

Manos Accessory doesn't seem to add any mastery?

7. Kelet

I'd be nice to be able to delete a message.

8. CleverName

Have you used the items in your inv?

9. Avaroxy

"Changed the minigame for capturing wild horses, to hopefully make it feel more suspenseful."

Sorry to be a party pooper here but there is not a single thing that makes it feel more suspenseful when I have to hit the spacebar as if I am having a seizure. Revert that change asap please.

Ofeamoten, Toshiko and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  10. Neh2

I can't mash it fast enough to win the wrangling mini-game, even with both hands. I think it is not working right.

Toshiko likes this.
  11. TanteErna

Anyone else constantly crashing in RBF since the patch was applied?

12. gouldir

I agree. I can no longer catch horses because I can't hit the space bar fast enough. I've caught dozens of horses in the past and am an artisan 6 trainer so I know what I'm talking about.

Toshiko likes this.
  13. MENT

Thanks for ripping Barter system, a friend returned to play after nearly a year off just because Ocean expansion and today's patch ripped his 4300 barters into skilled 4... a month of nearly 12/h day bartering erased. he left BDO again :(

14. Capitaine Courage

[​IMG]

I'm sorry, this is very inappropriate on my part, and I'm actually not enjoying the fact that you and your friend feels ripped ... But when you knew what was actually coming, so didn't bothered at all with this ocean update, knowing the feedback and reception it got from Korea (the same Manos system got : terrible), all these threads from seemingly very susrprised players that litterally burned entire hours bartering hoping that something good or fun would come out of this, even if quite sad actually, end being somewhat funnny.

#54 Capitaine Courage, Nov 27, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  15. melodelic

So just like in my suggestion thread (though it should probably be in the bugs thread given its nature), I'm going to post this here to maybe get the attention of the devs as it is a VERY bad to have a seizure failure in your game.

There NEEDS to be some way to turn off the blinking with fishing! This is a gigantic seizure failure and I'm not sure how it was allowed to be put in a game. I get migraines easily and just doing one active fishing had enough flashing light that it triggered a migraine; the same can be said for epileptic too. Why on earth did this not get slashed before it got put into the game? Are the UI programmers working on Black Desert so unaware of seizure failures?

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  16. Feroth

what?????? he made tons of $$ and he is complaining??????and barter it's still eficient

17. Faldofas

He can still do 12h a day getting the same money, maybe even more considering he can refresh whenever he wants (well, except for the reduced special barter chance, which will nerf the money he gets a bit). About the Skilled 4... it seems this lifeskill levels slowly, just that. And he can get the mats for the carrack much earlier.

Thing is, this ocean need more content. Why do I really need a carrack? Weight is enough with a Caravel or Galleass with blue gear and there is no ocean monsters worth killing soooo... CONTENT PLEASE!

shidoxen likes this.
  18. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Lahn 61 EU

yeah either something is off about the instructions, or I don't know how pressing space bar repeatedly works O.O
    EDIT: i just succeeded. you can do it, but only if you are prepared to sacrifice your keyboard

#58 DiaborMagics, Nov 27, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  19. Vanraven

What are you talking about, he still has 4300 barters in addition to barter being a life skill.

20. Avaroxy

I have only done one horse catching attempt and succeeded on the first rope. The issue is that when the first minigame procs you still need to mash the spacebar like crazy BUT the bar starts at almost full. When the minigame popped up a second time for me it started with the bar in the middle. And if you are not prepared to massacre your keyboard into oblivion, there chances to go above the required bar are slim. So yea, bad change. Error 404, Improvement not found.