1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 27th November 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Nov 27, 2019.

1. chendu

I thought it couldn't get worse But oh boy I've never been so wrong ... the active barter window doesn't reset each day... which mean you have to lose one barter window to reset it ...
    Alright I'm probably out

JM likes this.
  2. Sothcide

me too im out bye go back to WoW

Hilly likes this.
  3. Faelyria

With the new Terrible UI ....it's like they want us to leave BDO....why fix something that isn't broken....then break it....I cannot play the mini game at all anymore and I am master 11 in training....so disappointing.

4. Toshiko

Training Master 7 here. If they don't fix horse taming and fix it fast, I'm outta here...

5. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

I did.... And the nail in the coffin for me has been the garbage UI. No joke. Ever since NPC interaction became cumbersome with the ugly new console UI. It very much hurt my enjoyment and helped me take off the rose colored glasses to all the BS that's always been here.

Sarcastic-Underpants, Kazza and Hilly like this.
  6. Hilly

Hilly Sorceress

Please rework the horse capturing system back to the original way. This new way isn't working out for me. Spam/smashing my keyboard and getting sore thumbs, wrist are not my idea of a memorable experience. Thank you =]]

7. Kazza

I do like to be able to reset the bartering window myself when I’m ready. I work and can’t stay on all day to finish up the line I was after, sometimes I’d come on and there would only be an hour or less on the countdown which was annoying, this way I can do it when I’m ready and I’ve relaxed a lot more with the bartering instead of rushing around and getting frustrated with the way sailing itself is.

At first I thought the auto pathing was much better but after using it several times I find it goes back on itself, goes off path when you use Breezy Sails and ends up doing a loop or 3 before it is back on path again. Another thing I thought they had fixed was that when you run into a solid object the boat would stop but this is not the case. My boat keeps going most of the time and just wastes the stamina. I also noticed that clicking on the box to continually use breezy sails doesn’t always work. I just had to keep pushing shift to get it to work.

I do like that it is now much easier to stop and disengage from the wheel of the ship to disembark a lot quicker. That is a definite plus.

Getting away from the wharf is still a nightmare I might add, sometimes have to jump off the boat and swim more than once to get unstuck. I do wish they would fix this. And the current and wind is a bit of a joke also.

The horse mini game is now an absolute joke and until this is changed I won’t be doing any more catching horses. I paid a fair amount for my keyboard, I’m not wrecking it on a silly game.

Hilly likes this.
  8. Souls_Breaker

why this patch made horse taming too difficult ? i almost broke my space bar but i couldn't win please fix this, it was working just fine before the update.

Toshiko, Kazza and Hilly like this.
  9. Lefteye

Yeah, the 4 hour cooldown doesn’t make sense. Might as well have left the automatic refresh in.

Hilly and Kazza like this.
  10. Kazza

Stuck on autopath_1.jpg Another example of the great new autopathing in the sea. And on top of that I'm stuck on the blasted rock. When will this rubbish be fixed?

autophathing route.JPG

#90 Kazza, Nov 30, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
  11. Hilly

Hilly Sorceress

It took a lot for me to reach artisan 6 training. I am officially quitting horse catching part of the game until this get reworked. It doesn't make any sense to bash your keyboard and strain your wrist for 10 seconds at a time and even then there is no guarantee you catch the horse. You get hooves in the face having repeat the same strenuous process all over again. This is not an enjoyable experience at all. My arms literally hurt after all this. Forgive me if I sound like I am beating a dead horse. But that is how dissatisfied I am with the new change. "If it ain't broke then don't break it" Its not worth breaking my keyboard over this game.

Amirite, Toshiko, Sothcide and 5 others like this.
  12. gouldir

I agree 100%. A lot of the players that put real money toward this game are, shall we say, older. I just don't have the coordination I used to to bash the keyboard fast enough to catch a horse since this patch. This is souring me to catching horses and, since it's been one of my favorite activities, it's souring me to the game. Fix this or it will contribute to paying customers leaving the game.

Amirite, Toshiko, Phoenixxx75 and 2 others like this.
  13. MinMaid

MinMaid Maehwa 1 NA

Guardian class WHEN?

14. Lottie

My friend and I tried capturing horses yesterday. The red crosshairs no longer appear, and tossing the rope will fail everytime so we couldnt catch any horse at all.

At least we didnt have to get to the stage of smashing keyboards.. but did the developers just disable the hose capturing for now, so no one can spoil their keyboards until they rework the broken minigame?

15. Amirite

16. Slachtung_Fyand

RIP keyboard. I'm either gonna have to order a case of keyboards or not do the horse taming anymore. Guess I'll try farming

Hilly likes this.
  17. Hilly

Hilly Sorceress

Be careful. They might break farming too :D