1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 27th September 2017

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Sep 26, 2017.

1. RNGenius

Impatience my ass. They were lazy for not doing patch for 3 weeks and now they are writing a patch note after they fished the patch. fking ridiculous.

Ruffe and Metalharpey like this.
  2. Mocny01

They are too stupid

3. mickey3333

Patchnote:

Server changed
    Client changed
    Event changed

4. kakodaimonos

kakodaimonos 57 EU

There hasn't been a maintenance for 3 weeks... that's why there are no patch notes.

5. Pieze

This might be the most ignorant post ive read. Pearl Abyss does all the above. Translating patch notes, which they have had 3 weeks to prepare is about the most simple task there is. Kakao job is to translate content. Thats it. No excuse to not have patch notes as a the patch is released.

Ruffe likes this.
  6. kimuriel13

3 gigs of costumes???? i dont thinink so!

7. Vapr0

why don't u do it. go make your own game and make your own patch notes. if u don't like it, leave. all i hear is 12 year old complaining

8. Scotian

Too bad Kakao doesn't make their own game either.

9. skuko1980

kakao is the single most incompetent company i've ever seen. how do you not have GODDAMN PATCH NOTES BEFORE THE ACTUAL PATCH YOU'RE IMPLEMENTING?

someone needs to be fired :)

Ruffe and Metalharpey like this.
  10. Screng

"Client will be terminated due to lack of memory" huh? BDO using 3.5GB, 32 GB system, 50 pct free, looks like they added a bug

11. ientz

Dont you guys know, its new way of development. First you push out random patch that someone sends you and then you start scanning and looking for things said patch changed.

Seriously though. This is laughable at best. Multiple hours and still no patch notes. These should have been written 2 weeks ago.

12. NVG

NVG Ninja 60 EU

Your post is more retarded than the guy who's post you are attacking. We all paid for this game. It wasn't free. Many of us still paying often by buying pearls. We have some expectations, like this game to live for long time, not to be dead in 2 years because some noob team cannot translate some patch notes in 3 weeks and making all new players stay away from it because the publisher is insecure.

As far as I know, they receive the patches and the details in the day of the maintenance from Pearl Abyss. But that is not an excuse to not be able to translate 10000 words and publish some pictures. A competent team would do this in 2-3hours. And the maintenance took 5.5 hours and now almost 9h passed since maintenance started and we still have no patch notes. KAKAO GAMES SHAME ON YOU!

Ruffe, yeraus, RoakOriginal and 4 others like this.
  13. Fanfouer

Kakao isn't giving a ****, i guess they'll understand their issues once everyone will be gone

Ruffe likes this.
  14. MiNiBUNZ

inb4 no patch notes

15. Resouler

Resouler Valkyrie 58 NA

totaly agree with you

ppl like you just want to fck others up right? xD Your life must be bitter man. Just have fun.

That static bg image rocks xD also makes black text hard to read if they want to keep patchnotes there they must change it.

#216 Resouler, Oct 18, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  16. Buddhy

Sarevok likes this.
  17. Pieze

KAKAO DOESNT MAKE THIS GAME. All I "SEE" is someone who cant read and doesn't know the difference between the development team (Pearl Abyss) and Commissioned Distributor (KAKAO). These patches are passed to Kakao weeks in advance. Also does calling me a 12 year make you feel important? I'll say and do what I want fanboy.

18. Vapr0

lol did i say kakao made this game? no, just saying your impatient and a typical complainer. rage more.

19. itsallpoo

Wow collect mac address? Dudes I think you might be cruising towards a law suit on that one, even if you have no physical presence on USA soil and I think you might that is quite invasive in my book. The ip address I can see but the mac address actually tracks people's computers. There are methods to spoof mac addresses that aren't too techie for the average Joe guess that's my weekend project, you do not have the right to track me that much, you may get away with that elsewhere but I think you'll get objections from USA customers. You say why do you care if you aren't doing anything wrong? Because it's an invasion of privacy and I see potential for misuse of that data. Many banking and credit card services use such data to identify customers I am not interested in being robbed if the wrong person has access to your data collection thank you.