1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 27th September 2017

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Sep 26, 2017.

1. itsallpoo

Sounds like future class action lawsuits to me.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention a great way to rob your customers if some gets my mac address and then obtains other personal information. Time to go look on the web for that Mac address spoofed. Can you say lawsuit? You are cruising on that one guys, I work in legal stuff a few lawyers are already salivating.

2. itsallpoo

You don't need that if you want something on another family member just put it in storage. You can't ship it, just take the other toon to the storage and get it. This works I do it all the time for stuff like pearl furniture slot coupons etc.

3. itsallpoo

IP is not the issue collecting my MAC address is the issue the MAC address if you don't know is unique to each network card and thus provides a fairly prima facie situation where the computer is linked to a particular person's personal property I know where they're coming from but it's too much, we are innocent til proven guilty in America. Intel tried the same crap many years ago with CPU id, people were rioting instantly about it. So they claimed to have disabled it but it was then proven it could be remotely reactivated. To this day I prefer AMD Products if available in the USA we have the protections from unreasonable search in our constitution.

Ruffe and Dunkleosteus like this.
  4. itsallpoo

I have gotten exactly one this whole time but I'm not doing much grinding now.

5. baddabum666

fix this fu... char transport bug plsssssss