1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 29th August 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

You mean PEN or TET... thats the whole point of cron stones. You don't down grade. Get with the times.

CrazySmokerDude likes this.
  2. Realitypixels

Realitypixels Mystic 59 EU

My eyes are open, i didnt see more PEN attemps that usual, in fact I see more people playing today than yesterday... Oh, and "back then" the first thing i read in the server chat was "WTF is this ****? Only 30m silver for a costume?" I'm still laughing...
    And the only thing I have spent in this game is the price to buy it. I have come and go 3 or 4 times since the beta, so I didn't "invest" all my spare time in it.. and guess what: I'm happy with the gear i have, because it allows me to do FUN things.
    Yeah, that happens when you PLAY a game, instead or INVESTING your time or PAYING2WIN
    Now, if you are butthurt you have to options: man up or go home to your mother. But please, start looking at reality with a bit of common sense or you will face serious problems in your adult life.
    Have a nice day! :)

NiyahHan likes this.
  3. Mandaka

From CM Jouska:
    The item "Valks Cry" was originally packed as a bonus item inside Pearl Boxes, and is still available in other regions. We specifically removed this item from our version of the game to prevent the advantages it would offer. It has never been a part of our version and has no place in our version.The item "Valks Cry" was originally packed as a bonus item inside Pearl Boxes, and is still available in other regions. We specifically removed this item from our version of the game to prevent the advantages it would offer. It has never been a part of our version and has no place in our version ''

We don't forget.

Blusurfer likes this.
  4. Miodoo

Everything is good but please DELETE CRON STONES FROM OUTFITS !!! that is only thing that hurt in today patch or at least reduce this **** if you dont do this the game will be dead in few weeks

5. Realitypixels

Realitypixels Mystic 59 EU

And where, in that statement is written "We promise we never will put it in game"? Because that would have been a broken promise. Now is just a change of opinion/bussiness model. You are free to like it or not, accept it or not, of course. But that would not change how things are.

6. Gunslingerx64

This games publisher/devs what ever do not listen to what the NA/ EU players want. We dont want more pay 2 win elements. Congrats, hope you guys notice the player base drop off from this as you continue to ignore us.

7. WindGolden

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/1282
    Repetitive Node/Conquests... A new season will aim to reach a higher degree of completion. Done (more or less)
    “Progression”, the key element of fun for MMORPGs, will be made better Done (instead of writing p2w everywhere, start closing your credit cards, maybe kakao listens to us)

Waiting for:
    Balance between classes; the fundamental problems will be fixed.
    Drieghan
    [​IMG]

8. Vertixen

I really hope a lot of ppls will really STOP PLAYING THIS P2W game since this patch...
    How much retarted you can be to ignore your community which CREATES your game... without us - your customers, you are zero, and still you give a try to get much money as possible adding such p2w !!!!!!!!!!

#188 Vertixen, Aug 29, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2018
  9. Dafuh

Okay your childish and minor subtle insults make your whole argumentation invalid in my point of view, and thats why i wont try to continue having a wholesome discussion with you lol
    Sad you drift that way tho

10. Ack 3 - Snort 1

I don't know, I don't get it. What about all the guilds that benefited from having sea monster hunting speed hackers? Pre-ram nerf, sea monster hunting income was ridiculous - how many ppl were pooping out cron safe-guarded PENs like they had mud butt? Throw in a speed hacker or five, and you're talking about broken-beyond-broken market. But okay, I'll give it up. The 1% whaler that swipes ~$180 per PEN ATTEMPT is borken. I wonder if said whaler also paid for their trash skills to utilize dem PENs and if they're going to stay long after paying for everything. Poof.

Edit: Marn's finger spelling miss-tap, "popping" > "pooping".

#190 Ack 3 - Snort 1, Aug 29, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    Lefteye likes this.
  11. ghoulz666

Lmfao, all of those PENs now. Kashcow milking without shame. Company can go @#$% itself along with it's other projects. You guys honestly think they're going to sell others games now after ruining this one?

12. Raikken

Oh yes they will, they will sell other games just like my.com/mail.ru keeps on publishing and making bank despite their horse **** rep.

13. Vertixen

Current meta P2W:
    https://imgur.com/a/1U52WQU

Some days, and ppls will be runing with full V... You will need years to catch them, some ppls are really rich... I saw one dude trying V for 15th time today on his Dande... Erhmmm... It was a good game....

https://imgur.com/a/1U52WQU

#193 Vertixen, Aug 29, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    EvL likes this.
  14. EvL

EvL

Probably because of hackers...

15. Tvvin

Bdo was buy to play because this was said to never be added.

Now it's added

I want my money back

Toshiro3D, Blusurfer and Tjaranis like this.
  16. The_Inquisitor

This Caphras upgrade system is useless for your loyal long term player base, who has supported you from infancy. BDO marketing team are like spoiled ungrateful children who hate their parents for giving them life and keeping them alive long enough so that they might, hopefully, give back to their society.

15,000+ caphras stones to take a tet to caphras level 20. Grinding 8 hours a day, every day, youre looking at about 3/4 of a year to accumulate enough for just one pen. And even more to take a pen to caphras 20. Now, i dont know how many people are grinding 8 hours a day 7 days a week, but im going to go ahead and speculate wildly... that the number is extremely low (could count on one hand).

17. nickymonster

I stand corrected, then. My apologies.

But I mean...How long has it been a cash grab? My point is, the majority of the people on this thread are acting so outraged over this when we're aware it's how they have been operating since the whole company shift. For the main stay of the game, you had more of an advantageous and cushy game life if you had the cash, for a good while now. I'm not saying it's acceptable, but if you're not willing to accept what's happening now, what let you continue to play prior?

I'm not disagreeing with anyone, just kinda not understanding the sudden outrage when it's been prevalent in other ways for months or years now, even.

That's all.

18. Ashtaeroth

Probably because the game is beautiful and the combat is fluid and there haven't really been a good enough substitude. And because it didn't matter what the community said about it... PA/Daum/Kakao went against everything. They claimed to listen the community but did not. We had nothing to say for the cashgrab changes even when the effort was made and still is being made. Also the outrage is because of yet another lie to the community and I'm pretty upset, the valuepack is is the loyalty shop so you can cash in the marketplace sales without cash and you can use silver to get costumes though rarely(I never got one). But I'm quite upset at this because it was spesifically promised that Valks' Cry has no place in EU/NA version of the game: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/100020-clarification-valks-cry/

Will I keep playing? Probably because of the guild and the lack of a better substitude but still voting a big no with my wallet.

19. Tjaranis

everyone, including myself, have been so busy about how **** all of this is that we haven't even really talked about how utter **** the gameplay have become. i mean, we all know how crappy it has been since +20 and awak, but now it is of an entirely new magnitude of ****... even when it is extremely close in pvp And i am part of the top scores And had heavy impact on the fight, i can't help but hate on how retarded the RNG CC->Chain/1shot killing of this combat has become.
    properly 60% of times i die i feel like this wasn't anything i did wrong, either the invis ghillies fcked me, as my eyes can't track them due to red names on own team and only point visible and colour scheme can be made basically invis etc. bs, or i got CC'ed from where i couldn't see/react and dead or controls fcked up (you know when you see a W/W jumping from kd, or trying to crawl a barrel instead of using skills, or standing against a wall and looking like an idiot unable to see bc of camera, or teleporting in an absurd direction getting stuck in random bulbs on the ground etc.etc.etc. yer those are control crapping all over the player, and it is sooo easy to spot when it happens).
    while when i truly have impact i don't feel the enemy has any way of countering or knowing about it before it is too lated (animationless meteor etc, which you can't see before you are already CC'ed etc. bs)...

i feel a lot of it could be fixed by delaying most CC by 0,2seconds from skill impact, as a work around because we Know they won't put real effort into fixing it, allowing people a reaction window to combat all the element which makes it more luck based than it should be.
    or better yet, rebalancing everything to the gameplay feel of pre-awak, pre+20 (+15 feel, you know back in the day where your CC was supposed to be chained into effective long CC chains and you didn't get a kill on 1 CC-chain but needed 2 or 3, giving a lot of comback potential, and back when everyone didn't move further than you can rander in 2-3 seconds destroying any real overview of a battle field and decision with it... etcetcetc...

the combat now just feels frustrating, boring, and skilless in the Vast majority of cases (coming from someone who does well and generally end at 300point+ while in Tri gear rbf's....
    which leads us to the problem of lack of proper competitive pvp arena stuff which you can do easily and fast without having to go through a ton of wait time or hassel organizing it (3v3, 5v5, 1v1, and the 3v3v3v3v3...).

and now that caphras was to be introduced it would have been a natural thing to give them as rewards for pvp as when you got nothing else to do than pvp, or want to do nothing else, caphras is actually the only thing you really want or need, so naturally should be the reward type given....

the entire pve needs complete overhaul as well imho.... but so much wrong it is all pointless when both dev and publisher are completely incompetent and has no interest in doing anything which is not "extremely low effort" and which can "easily be milked by addiction abuse"....

The_Inquisitor likes this.
  20. Andaro

Ambassador

@CM Yukimura just noticed that patch notes state 54 Cron from armor, but in game says 96 on the tooltip, string error?