1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 29th August 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Tvvin

Tvvin Ninja 62

Sorc and tamer are the most unappealing females in the game.

Imo

NiyahHan and Oaklay like this.
  2. Miyumi

Exactly… everyone crying about valk's cry. While I cry for the lantern… now I should spend 10 loyalty per night while the lanterns were pretty much free. I'd say change the daily loyalty reward, give us one spark per day, problem fixed. 'Cause I still get oil for lantern on the daily loyalty reward… Pretty shitty that they changed it without warning and turned it into something negative, while forgetting to update the daily reward. @CM Yukimura

3. Danchou

Danchou Danchou Witch 62

You can also purchase them from general goods vendors for 100 silver each. Nonetheless, I think it was a ridiculous change. I had thought that adding a new option that just lasts for 1 hour each was a good idea but certainly not as a replacement for lanterns. If you were to replace lanterns with these as has already been done, they should have at least included some sort of auto-use or turn on/off option.

Miyumi likes this.
  4. Miyumi

I see, I didn't know this. But agreed. Still terrible that it only lasts one hour and it takes up another slot in your inventory.

5. miloda

lol what a greedy pos company xD good luck with that p2w hell, you fanboys ;P

6. NiyahHan

They did this "buff" because they don't want us to use the flys. They want us to reroll our fairies until we get the light up skill.
    Unfortunately, they don't even let us choose the color of our fairies, so if you have headache-inducing blue light, good luck.
    (this is me, I loved lanterns, Im not happy about it)

7. Hr1s7i

How do I turn off the new lantern? It seem to be a buff with no toggle anywhere.

NiyahHan likes this.
  8. Monarck

Lel, Kakao should be allowed to ban IP address of all the ppl that say they are quiting every other week. It’s actually halarious how many ppl I have blocked on the forums cause they say they are quitting but are still here posting XD

9. Von_Chicanery

SOOOOO.... who's full PEN? It's P2W right? EVERYONE should be PEN now right? Let's see em...and go...

Hr1s7i likes this.
  10. Clicquot

Youll need to spend a fortune to p2w in this game. Ive spent max 100 bux over the years playing this game and i know ppl who have spent thousands still way behind. You cannot pay away rng and those who pay to win lose.

Erroll, Hr1s7i and Von_Chicanery like this.
  11. Blusurfer

You've not seen all the PENs pop up on the notifier? Open those eyes, they are happening.

12. Alexandrious

Goodbye to everyone that gets one-shotted by a guy who played 1/1000th the time ya did because he swiped a credit card! Your salt will be missed! I know their are some who are scoffing thinking this is no big deal! But unless they themselves are whales, they will leave the game too once they get completely shat on by someone who played the 1/1000th they did, all because of the power of that piece of plastic! :D

You humans are so silly. <3

*takes off the mask*

Warned people a long time ago, the game will go blatant P2W eventually, Korean mmos with PVP always, ALWAYS do. They start with promises, bait and switch, sneak in indirect ****, then eventually they release blatant P2W.

I quit a long time ago knowing this will eventually happy. Checked the boards now and then for the laughs. Heh, didnt think it would take them this long to do it but yep. They decided to cash in now, expect updates to still take a long time as they continue to milk you all to fund their next venture. Classic textbook Korean MMO Developer/Publisher bait and switch. You all been funding their next MMO all this time, and the whales will keep that going.

Naturally, white knights if any are left, will try to defend this, in reality though deep down, they know everyone *but the whales* got screwed, and just dont wanna come out and admit it. Welp, now that this came to pass, I am finally done with this board. Good luck everyone, game is now officially on Decline. Welcome to Archeage 2.0.

*Places Black Mask back on one final time*

And this, :D my lovelies<3 is why :| my human :o no longer plays :O......

KOREAN MMORPGS!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

/theend

13. Lorenian

Wern't those menat to be non-marketable?
    You know, IIRC the reason cron enhancment was scraapped because they were accesible for money.