1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 29th August 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Aug 29, 2018.

1. WhiteShadowXXL

as long as you don't fix this stupid renown score system I'll continue to play this game for free...

i won't fall for this stupid p2w crap

2. PleasebuffKuno

I can not download the patch... even with vpn changer the game does not find the new patch please fix :)
    And who would pay 200 € for a pen attempt?
    I am certain you can count those fools on one hand.

massivebravebear likes this.
  3. Pipin745

Buying 1x Loyalty Valks Cry = upload_2018-8-29_9-20-21.png

4. Evening

Thank you for listening; Get lost for implementing it anyway.

Velexia likes this.
  5. CM Servantes

Community Manager

This has just been fixed. We apologize.

Regards.

Jannanomana, Andaro and NiyahHan like this.
  6. Souldealer

Souldealer Warrior

I can't believe people are this naive, i swear "BUHU PA DON'T LISTEN TO CUSTOMERS RAGEQUIT". Get over yourself, it is a company, business, got it ? You don't go to your local hypermarket and say oooo i don't like the new beef that will be imported, could you please not do it ?

To be honest people who cry about changes fail to see how the industry works, there are over 30k+ people playing this game. Do you really think that because 50-100 people cry on the FORUM something will happen ? I think this is the joke of the day.

Just look at this picture and think, this is like 90% of the people crying here:
    [​IMG]

nickymonster and Pernicious like this.
  7. Fooba

buy 10 costumes a week, sell 5 melt 5 600 mill and a free pen attempt a week, Not p2w at all lol

8. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

nickymonster likes this.
  9. MrGlide

10. Mihr Sialiant

This thread is amazing. Please keep the tears flowing.

Jannanomana likes this.
  11. Tjaranis

Also more MOBILE APP UI added and NONE of the functionality removed because of it is returned...
    amateur crap hour at the max...

12. KYOUHAI

13. Tjaranis

AFK events: the investor scam is MASSIVE this time around.. you can See how desperate Kakao is to scam their investors into believing this didn't just heavily hurt their product and deserve no further investment including the firing of whichever incompetent person/people in charge of this...

#93 Tjaranis, Aug 29, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2018
  14. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

nice scam

nice 100mil costumes on marketplace

nice p2w

nice lying

nice imbalance

nice desync

nice 2015 next gen mmorpg has 3 times less players than 2012 random gw2 mmo for a good reason too

rip any people that get scammed into playing A:IR too

Samwyn, zynaps, Tvvin and 7 others like this.
  15. Pirsig

I didn't see the part in the note where you'd be stealing lanterns and oil from character inventories too. I guess they felt as long as the large scale thievery was announced they didn't have to sweat the small stuff.

Miyumi, Sumire and Lorenian like this.
  16. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

much transparant company, such loyal to fanbase, so keeping their promises! WOW! 10/10 company!
    will play A:IR too! Cuckao Gamz my hero!
    please, marry my mom! she needs a good partner like cuckao!

TekNahLowG and JM like this.
  17. Astounding

Have you heard the new soundtrack to BDO? Sounds amazing! Well done PA!

18. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

How much would it be for tet attempts?

19. Findubar

update to make game fun when?

JM and PootyTang like this.
  20. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Great Job guys!! Way to show that you are really taking player feedback into account..... really great job showing us that you are actually cabable of representing your playerbase to PA and that you can effectively communicate our issues and concerns. Damn you guys are good at what you do.......

Seriously though.... just gross. Lets take stock.... we ask that some classes be taken a look at in regards to certain issues that needed balance; lingering SA, etc......

response: First introduce Renown thereby breaking build diversity and funneling EVERYONE towards pure AP as its the only thing that makes sense now.

Next, we ask that this renown thing only be applied to PvE, but we are told that more "balance" is coming to pvp......

response: wreck CC system... cause devs say "it wasnt fun".

Don't worry though.... we were told that class balance will continue on-going on a weekly basis, class by class.

Response:........ never happened.

All this resulting in the PVP scene being crippled since April..... we trudge along hoping for things to get better... instead we spend weeks and months pointing out known issues.... no accessories or needed items on MP, SMH is OP, hackers still running about and all these issues get largely ignored for some time.

Meanwhile, for months we are waiting for ACTUAL content.... Dreighan to be specific. Other regions have it already and we are sitting here memeing, "Dreighan when?" for months. So we keep trudging along in formums speculating... maybe Dreighan next week.... surely Dreighan to coincide with WOW and MHW release... nope..... and still no info... but what we do get is the announcement of shiny new P2W elements that we were promised would never come here and had no place in our version of the game. So the community quickly reacts and the majority of those responding on forums say, "don't do this" in various ways. So with little response and no statements to even attempt to quell fears or discontentment it happens anyhow....... great job guys. Your communication and ability to rep us is beyond measure!

Where the f*** is Dreighan?

What happened to class balance?

What happened to better communication? You got worse!

Why are actual issues never addressed?

When will Tamer ever be given the time of day? (personal cross)

I guess it doesn't really matter. I keep holding on hope and checking back here but realities are more clear with each week. I managed to not AFK process most of last week!!!! Im getting better kicking the BDO habit... 2 node wars a week... again cause i enjoy my guildies, but thats it. I havent spent a $ for 3 months and im sure i won't be ever again at this rate. I played Nier Automoata all weekend and its pretty great.... fun action, it acutally has a story that can be followed without having to ask the internet... "hey whats the actual story here?" like you do with BDO. Most importantly Im remembering this past week that other games are actually fun and playing them doesn't make you feel like someone is s***ing on your chest week after week.

Great Job Guys!!! Keep up the Good work!

Samwyn, zynaps, HoloRE and 13 others like this.