1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 29th August 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Loleq

Hello, I have the same problem and have no issue how to connect

Stephy1989 likes this.
  2. Unspeakable

Well I just started playing again about 3 days ago after i had a break for like 6 months... and after some time spending in the game I got bored because there is no new content at all.
    Now you ve put in this patch after not listening to the concerns of your customers.

Conclusion:
    Still a **** game.
    No content, just good graphics.
    PvP is still dead.
    Kakao got even more greedy.
    Still you dont give a sht about your playerbase.

Well, cya I am out again.
    [​IMG]

zynaps, nethkhadar and JM like this.
  3. Zero_ZamA

So i'm out
    the game now is another pw2 trashy mmo, time to go back to wow or other game no this blamish thing

nethkhadar likes this.
  4. Kokki

Time to sit back, eat some snacks and watch the forum go mad.

5. Nylin

"It has been changed that the skills Fore Chop and Hind Kick cannot be used upon mounting your horse with the Matchlock equipped."

Ahahahahahahahahhaha! lmao

6. Falkreath

Falkreath Valkyrie 60 EU

100M per costume on MP .... lul

Anyways, nice comm and nice respect for your playerbase.

Lorenian, aidlac, Tvvin and 2 others like this.
  7. Doebi

But but... now you can spend your loyalty points on a firefly instead of getting a free lantern oil daily. Makes total sense, doesn't it?

Lorenian and JM like this.
  8. Allegame

Time to search for another mmo. Wish ill find it fast before everything burns. It will be so sad seeing this beautiful game with so much potential burn ..

JM likes this.
  9. Stephy1989

I had to force repair my game. AKA Re Download the game again to get my client to work. >_<

It's working now after. Just go to Program Files x86, and delete version.dat It'll make your game force repair

10. kdone601

I must be missing something on the Valk's Cry you can only use up to +10 on a enhancement that's it, why cap it.

11. Astounding

This should be called "The Disillusion Patch".

I'm glad I quit 5 months ago, sold my account and now I can just drop in after every patch just to laugh at how Kakao continues to **** its player base over.

It seems to me that current, remaining, player base has developed some new form of Stockholm Syndrome

Blusurfer, EvL and Lorenian like this.
  12. NiyahHan

I believe it was two days ago, they did a small fix. I was able to see the sky again, so I'd say they put in a temporary fix for right now until they do another overhaul./... maybe

13. SkyFi

This is coming from an average player that has only a set few hours a week due to work/life obligations. With this change wouldn't this help the PvP environment and allow the average people attain these high gear scores and be inclusive into end game content?

I would think there is fewer 525+ renown out there because time is a big factor in progression atm. What if time was cut down and then it was all up to skill wouldn't end game be more fun?

Just my thoughts :/

14. ThatsAFinePotato

Tamer Soaring Kick bug fix when??

Nah, CashCow needs more $$$ before we can address ACTUAL issues with the game <3

Welp. It was a nice run, but I think I'm gonna quit now. Was streaming BDO for a bit and with the recent remastered patch, I can't switch characters without having to re-log because of some dumb bug. Sent in a ticket it about it, and they gave me the typical "it's your ISP" ********. Doesn't happen with any other game, and only started happening after patch... hmmmm... Oh well, guess I'll just play another game since this one's broken anyway and yall don't give a **** about the actual issues with your game. Only thing that matters is PEARLS PEARLS PEARLS.

With each patch, you're losing a small chunk of your playerbase, eventually you'll be left with a few hundred that will get bored once there's no one to play with anymore. Game is set up to fail, it's sad that the can't even see it.

Amarum, Lorenian, JM and 1 other person like this.
  15. NiyahHan

I guess y'all really are taking lanterns out the game. That's a shame. I won't comment on the other stuff because I think most people have a better understanding, but whyyyyyyyyy. *Yes I know this is a small game factor but I loved lanterns, sue me*

If there is a reason why lanterns are bad, I would like to know it because I never thought that.
    -_-

16. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

u r wrong they can melt as many as they want, lol :D

17. Aiko

LMAO

Charge and Tvvin like this.
  18. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

HAHA. I actually liked Lanterns too. I refused to adjust gamma like everyone says to do during night time. It was neat to actually put on your lantern and see the area you grind in a different light. Just yet another..... but why? type of change.

Lorenian and NiyahHan like this.
  19. Arreyanne

Arreyanne Lahn 59 NA

LMAO anyone whom melts a 30 dollar outfit for that amount of stones just loves to waste money.

However the members of guilds with 1 billion plus payouts will be purchasing them off the MP using them to enhance and screaming how pay two win the idea of melting costumes for stones

20. Souda

Souda Warrior 61 EU