1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 29th August 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Aug 29, 2018.

1. aidlac

aidlac Nomad Wizard 59 EU

Same reason there's no limit on artisan's despite free players getting enough loyalties for 1 every 4 days: they know it'll sell. They're expecting ppl to buy in bulk (like 10k pearl boxes to "save money" when buying costumes and then buy multiple costumes at once and repeat the whole process).

2. Rubio

is official now we can go around on every forum and social to describe these 2 companies so that no one supports them more on any type of game

JM likes this.
  3. Proxis

Well here comes the account selling/devaluation xD

4. Voidwonder

pearl items price increased in MP. why... why even do any of this...

5. NiyahHan

Pssst. It's so people reroll on fairies to get the light up skill. I thankfully have this, but my FAIRY IS BLUE! That light gives me a headache. The least they could do is let us choose what color our fairy is.

Allan1985, WillyWonka and Lorenian like this.
  6. FixWindows7UiIngameplease

Tapu quest for red battlefield is missing. Please Fix

Minaciae and Ashiana 2 like this.
  7. CandyManKiller

Alright time for another game. this blows now

JM likes this.
  8. Lorenian

The problem is, any increase the avarage player has, the harcore player will recive too, and they'll get more benifet out of it because for some bizzare reason this game has an exponencial increase to the power rather then diminishing return.
    TL:DR, this is only going to allow top tiers to smack down weaker players even more.

JM likes this.
  9. WillyWonka

""Reach us on the »forums« to share your feedback, opinions, and suggestions.""

upload_2018-8-29_18-25-33.jpeg

Lorenian, Amarum, Allan1985 and 7 others like this.
  10. Angerith

Angerith Hallowed Witch 60 NA

Im sooo glad WoW hit me with Battle for Azeroth :D

11. Tjaranis

upload_2018-8-29_18-38-27.png
    yer this seems totally "working as intended" For shame kakao....
    pre-orders being literally over 20 times higher than base price; "nooo ecco problem here, nope not at all" -_-
    also ah bot heaven... sigh

#151 Tjaranis, Aug 29, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2018
    zynaps and Allan1985 like this.
  12. SkyFi

But wouldn't you hit a softcap where the player base would have small gains? The items would max out so the dmg of players would be the same roughly? I would agree if you had the items continue past pen with no ceiling...

13. Dafuh

So sad seing this game getting killed. It is a shame because it still has the most potential of all mmos out there. Despite the fact this community is known for crying a lot (and lets be real, it was reasonable after implementing more and more ways to p2w after the past 2 years) this time **** got real, you stabbed a really beloved game and you should be ashamed!

Haurion, JM and Angerith like this.
  14. JuniperTwist

JuniperTwist Ranger 62 NA

New monsters Kreator, Alten, and Kalten has been added to the Valencian Desert.

What about Ancient Ator? He's the only one left in the "Aakman and the Ancient Man (Ordnance) I" knowledge category missing.
    https://bdocodex.com/us/theme/4892/

15. petesonline

Ah, I’m glad to see the forums and the community is as toxic as ever, after every change and every improvement you guys make the experience extra special. Shouldn’t you guys be going under that bridge soon?? If you don’t like where this game is going leave! And take your whiny crying someplace else, we don’t want you here.

16. mikeham1027

I usually just take every patch and roll with it, but I have to ask.... are the craftable Lahn costumes coming at some point? its been months since lahn has been released and I'd really like to have that extra crystal for my gear.

NiyahHan likes this.
  17. nickymonster

I've been playing since KR and beta NA/EU alpha and these elements have always existed. So, idk where you're getting your information from.

Know what the beast is your dealing with, or don't...

18. lewisefur

Fixed the issue where guild mission timers didn't move? Nope. Fixed the issue where everyone playing had to wear sunglasses due to the excessive brightness of the game after being "remastered"? Nope. Fix your crap before introducing things which you yourselves once told us would be an unfair advantage and should and will never be part of our gaming experience.

19. NiyahHan

I'm going to try and look at it this way. If enhancing becomes easier, more weapons/armor on MP to BUY, if you don't want to mess around with the RNG element (which I stopped doing over a year ago because nahhhh I don't want that headache lol) Hopefully this is how it will play out.

20. Trixstor

Im sticking by the game. People that are upset with melting down for cron stones are ridiculous. There was nothing different then buying the costumes and selling them on the market place for the 30-40m and then you could have bought the cron stones at that point right from the blacksmith. Now costumes sell for more on the market and so what you can melt them down for cron stones and people are saying its "P2W" its the same mechanic that has been in the game since the start. I for one know a lot of people that would pay out the money each week for costumes for the 100m they might get each week as it was. Keep in mind the big thing is that costumes sell for MORE now they sell for 100m on the marketplace if they would stop the ability to melt down for cron stones people are still going to buy 5 costumes sell them for 100m each make 500 and still have the OPTION to purchase 500 cron stones which is what you all think is "game breaking".

Maybe the real fix would be to make all PEARL items not to be sold on the market at all.

NiyahHan likes this.