1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 29th August 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Danchou

Danchou Danchou Witch 62

That would still only be 30-40 cron stones per costume, it's now 217 from a full premium set. Also, it's only the costume sales that are limited to 5 per week, buying and extracting cron stones is not limited at all.

EDIT: Misread part of the end of your post.

#161 Danchou, Aug 29, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  2. Hemuk

So. . . where are the Rift rewards?

Souda likes this.
  3. Ok.. Now that we are officially as P2W as other regions are we going to start seeing better events/rewards? KR gets free TRI accessories, Daily Loot Scrolls, Better GM rewards, etc.

Also, can you please have double fine accessory event or something the market is a complete mess on NA right now.

NiyahHan likes this.
  4. Dafuh

Are you really that blind? because besides a minority being toxic, everyone is complaining about a valid problem...and because people jumping ship, this game is dying. If you want something like that, keep definding such a fraud...welp!

Edit: "we don't want you here"? Who is we? Because you are almost alone with this opinion...

#164 Dafuh, Aug 29, 2018
    Tjaranis, Tvvin, Mycca and 1 other person like this.
  5. aidlac

aidlac Nomad Wizard 59 EU

No, they did not. Because Value pack, sellable cash shop items on marketplace etc wasn't introduced at release in NA/EU nor during closed beta. Heck, we got mediah (part 1 at least) way before either of those.

As for "where I get my information from".... did you misunderstand something about me having played back then or what? -_-' cbt 2 player here.

Tjaranis likes this.
  6. Dafuh

I can confirm that, here since CBT1 and while DAUM was publishing BDO, we had seperate servers, no valuepack (despite the fact, we still lost 30% of money from mp, you could smell the **** already at that point) and no sellable cahshop items at all. And DAUM promised back than, they would never implement such things...lul
    I start questioning myself, did DAUM rebell against PA and thats why they got kicked back then? omg shiet

#166 Dafuh, Aug 29, 2018
    NiyahHan likes this.
  7. Nezrox

Nezrox Kitsuneonii Warrior 62 NA

sigh, its not p2w when you can get the same items in game or with loyalties, u just get more when you spend money out the ass for them, why would you be so retarded enough to spend money on something when u can get it in game at a certain pace? the outfit melting is the least of our concerns you guys are whining over something so petty.

8. RonDawg187

Fix the bugs and ongoing game issues. Quit focusing on how to market and fix the game. Bring my berserker back and fix/buff him. You all focus on the wrong stuff. Music and sound upgrades pfft I leave the game muted... Fix grabs and desync, restore our faith in bdo. Quit taking my progress and buffing mobs. Add more content... Use the money we pay you to help us not just make it where new players benefit and veterans get the shaft!

9. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Because a lot of people are retarded enough to do it. And if enough people do it then it ruins balance and accomplishments for everyone else who plays the game

Nezrox likes this.
  10. Dafuh

I wouldn't try, people who still use this argument, clearly missed the point. They are either new, and don't really know whats going on, or they just don't want to see it...like back then with artisans where everyone was complaining (reasonable) and said it would only mark the beginning of downardthrusting...and they will continue defending this...

11. Fatalforce

Yeah, bdo is not p2w at all...

12. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

They never promised. They never said never.

I am not sure where you guys are getting that false narrative from.

13. Sumire

Upset about the lamp and oil I've accumulated being straight STOLEN from me! and all of us!
    You may think 10 loyalty for an hour of light via atanis firefly is no big deal, but remember those of us who
    save and use loyalties for things that whales would pay for in cash are now being pressured to use cash
    for those things while "wasting" loyalties on fireflys instead of the lamps we had for years for free.
    Such petty thievery! How do you define greed? When they take even the smallest of things to
    fleece you 10 loyalties at a time.

Rename "loyalties" to something like "later profit potential", "future burn deals" etc.

EvL, NiyahHan, Doebi and 1 other person like this.
  14. Dafuh

DAUM did, and i can clearly remember their statements...even in the forums they were vocal about it. Wtf? Sad those threads don't exist anymore...

15. Fatalforce

And that makes it ok? Progress is beginning to depend on how much $$$ you got, thats a game I wanna play.

16. Realitypixels

Realitypixels Mystic 59 EU

From the same place when Pearl items sellable in MP were introduced. Some people in this game doesn't mind to manipulate arguments just to prove a point that isn't happening. Don't you remember the massive "exodus/uninstalling/general butthurt that happened then because they feared of the "insta full pen geared people" they claimed would appear and still we have to find them???
    Btw, I'm really disappointed: almost 7 hours with the servers open and I'm still looking for those "FULL PEN WHALES".. what a shame of P2W this game has

NiyahHan likes this.
  17. Fatalforce

Can't believe people still support this ****, I tried giving kakao a chance but they don't listen to any feedback (other than their precious pearlshop), keep adding p2w and no actual content and just keep ****ing up. I was looking forward to drieghan but a I really cant support their actions anymore...

18. Akeno

Akeno Sorceress 62

It was free of costumes and pearl items at one point in the market but they added it in a couple months later to allow others "to have The experience of pearl shop items" TBH the game was a lot better before that change

19. Dafuh

Seriously do you even read? There is even a redditthread about this issue, and i already saw aaaaaaaaa loooooooot of PEN successes on EU server in the past few hours? How ignorant can someone be?
    And people left back then, a lot did...some came back, some went on and this game got many players back with steam release etc. But that is only for the short term, because new players soon, will also see the dead end this game gives you if you aren't willing to pay, or investe all of your sparetime to keep up...
    Open your eyes ffs!

20. CrazySmokerDude

I'm being amused by the amount of PEN's succeding. My friends always told me TET or PRI, I guess its only PEN now *edit* :(

#180 CrazySmokerDude, Aug 29, 2018