1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 29th July 2020

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 29, 2020.

1. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

pnbanner_290720.jpg

Greetings Adventurers,

This week's update brings you a new way to store enhancement chance called Naderr's Band. You can use Naderr's Band through the Enhancement window to exchange your current character's enhancement chance for whatever enhancement chance is already stored on the band. We hope this is a quality change for you.

Also, Hexe Sanctuary will feature a new 160 AP zone. Look for the Traitor's Gravestones and destroy the evil that is hiding in the depths of the Hexe Sanctuary!

Last but not least, we have prepared a special cross-promotion event in the world of Black Desert Online where you can meet the heroine of the new Netflix series Cursed and help her return home.

Read the rest of the details of this week's new contents and changes below. Enjoy!

New pearl shop arrivals can be found here:

Enjoy!
    BDO Team.

#1 CM Yukimura, Jul 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
  2. Lillesofie

Thank you for the patch notes!

3. KhaosThanathan

I'm kinda happy that they finally sell a simple Coco-bundle with the costume and only one bikini instead of the overpriced bundle with three bikinis.

On the other hand... What's wrong with these madlads throwing around those premium outfit box bundles? Aren't people melting enough costumes?

Lillesofie and Fateneko like this.
  4. CompZilla

If 'Cursed' had 0.1% of BDO's budget

Then yeah, I'd watch it

5. Ashaara

So they just moved the main quest window out of the original one, like a web browser tab and call that great improvement :D Wooow that rock is soo deep!

Patrik2991, Ohaha, LithicForm and 2 others like this.
  6. PoiButler

When is shai going to get updated? It was noted more would be added to her and it has been over a year. Odd that new classes and new areas are added EVEN changes to other classes but shai. When is this going to happen?

7. Ponge85

WHY?????? What is the reasoning behind this? You add a function that has been requested for quite a long time, and you managed to f it up, AGAIN (with this, and putting it behind a fking paywall). I'm no expert, but switching between characters during enhancing puts a load on the servers, doesn't it? Plus, the game tends to randomly crash when you switch characters; did you fix that? I don't see it anywhere. Why aren't you making it possible to enhance all the way from PRI to PEN on one character without the need to switch characters? Everyone would benefit from that, but no, greed strikes again,paywalling a long-ago requested convenience feature. Thanks for nothing, AGAIN.

Music composition has been added, there you go.

Factorial, Patrik2991 and ODB3698 like this.
  8. woots

We can see where players money goes with such very hard work

Mana_Mafia, Souda and ManlyBeard like this.
  9. Xairen

i thought naderr’s band was a pretty cool addition

then i saw you had to pay if you want more than 1 slot

l u m a o paywalling a QoL what’s wrong with you guys over there

Factorial, Patrik2991 and Mana_Mafia like this.
  10. Ponge85

They design a crappy, clunky system, we request/suggest fix, then after a long time of waiting, they make and paywall the "fix" for it, instead of implementing a genuine fix. This is PA today.

11. Xace

I usually never post or complain but this is crazy. Putting a feature like storing failstacks behind a paywall is just greedy and makes Kakao look that way. Furthermore, the 10 minute cool down when storing failstacks above 100 is crazy. Finally, storage expansion slots are 25 pearls, which do you feel players will choose? This feature is dead on arrival.

12. Nylin

You guys really trying to milk a bull with this Naderr's Parchment. This could have been a good quality of life upgrade for your player base but you wanted to make it about getting more money. Shame on you.

13. ghoulz666

So wtf is the point of wasting loyalties or pearls if there's a 10m cooldown to do PEN enhancement attempts....?

Oh, I forgot. They think their players are glorified wallet slaves that sit around like cattle all day and have nothing better to do than wait around 10 min.

14. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Lahn 61 EU

I mean, they always seem greedy. This does not surprise me one bit.

15. Lurea

i see they felt the need to mess up even more UI. Now it's the quest window. Great -_- Who the heck designs these things. Or better yet, who comes up with the idea. AND WHO THE F GREEN LIGHTS IT?!

MoonDance17, Factorial and Patrik2991 like this.
  16. Ponge85

I don't know why they are trying to unify console and PC UI, when they have fundamentally different controls (ok, not counting that you can use controller for PC, but who would do that for this game...)

Lurea likes this.
  17. Lillesofie

Don't worry they will probably add a feature that allows you to pay extra to get the 10m cooldown removed lol

Mana_Mafia and Kasraken like this.
  18. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

so, O'dyllita when?

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  19. PoiButler

A year and the Shai is missing half her class and people think she is done. It is dumb and should be work on then new areas and new characters finish what has been started then moving on. It is dumb that you can finish a WHOLE NEW CLASS but a support class that is being made is not being touched. Why? It is dumb and lazy for it not being worked on I know there is post to be big updates for shai like noted when she first came out But A YEAR? Really?

20. woots

honesltly that new quest windows is just BAD

now you have 2 differents keys, and if you ever press the wrong one, you have to esc, and press the others. ( while previewsly, use one key, and just navigate between the categories with "right" "left" )

they would have wanted to correctly highlight the "main quest" they would have just kept the same quest windows and ONLY ONE, and just correctly split the main quest from the others.

And also just remove the "ALL" ( that one is just absolutely useless ) and just let players navigate between the different categories.

Seriously, that UI designed is just so.... pepega.