1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 29th May 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, May 29, 2019.

1. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

[​IMG]

Greetings Adventurers,

Have you ever wondered how exactly the Mediah kingdom fell under chaos and destruction? Why are the Shroud Knights pursuing the witch Illezra? Is it Neruda Shen the rightful king of the new Mediah kingdom? This is getting more interesting than the last episode of your favourite TV show, therefore complete the renewed main story quest of Mediah to get a full scope of this mysterious story!

We also have a new in-game event will start after maintenance: complete guild missions and earn various rewards. If you are new or returning to our game, don’t forget to check out the completely renewed attendance rewards! Moreover, we have a special contest for those artists of our community who seek glory and recognition, so we would like to introduce our new contest “Art of Thrones”.

As usual other fixes and changes have been applied to the game, so keep reading to know all details about this week’s patch! We hope you enjoy the new events and the new additions!

New pearl shop arrivals can be found here:

Enjoy!
    BDO Team.

#1 CM Yukimura, May 29, 2019
    Last edited: May 29, 2019
    Ventesa, Jannanomana and Felyni like this.
  2. IcyMilk

Male underwear when?

Narktember likes this.
  3. SoggyCow

AP needs decreased so we can enjoy lasting fun battles. First to CC wins. Please remove the bonus AP from pvp, but keep it in PVE (but even all PVE is too easy & boring, only need 120ap and most areas you win, look how fun old BDO pve video are, what happened?).

This game has become 1-hit online even @ 300dp so why even work tirelessly to make armor? I have 273AP and it is already huge, but you give a bonus of +142AP with it... why? Now you added Red Battlefield crystals which all together add up to +76AP Human damage. 273+142+76=491AP not including class buffs + item buffs.

Its like PA wants BDO to literally be 1-Hit Online. I don't even get to do a full combo because dude I'm against @ 307DP is already dead.

The only viable defensive build is stacking evasion, which makes all the classes that don't utilize evasion unable to defend against AP Online... Shadow Arena actually had good pvp.. Please ask PA or whoever to look into AP madness, removing the bonus would solve it.

SexGawdTy, Mr_Salty, iller and 4 others like this.
  4. Goldfisch

Goldfisch Wizard 62 EU

witchards buff when?

NeekasHH likes this.
  5. DynamicZ

Wow another week there witchards are crap...

... another week where we cant explore the 270+ area...

... dead class...

NeekasHH likes this.
  6. Silderi

I know your feelling. I have 302 DP, and 4500HP, I feel like someone with 280DP. It's clearly 1Hit-online, even with plenty of DP

7. Sephyzz

Was there any reason to change the lucky fortune pack from 15 loot scroll to 10 loot scroll and up the kama buff to 20 days?

Also. Is there any plan to get rid of "Press R to equip". This is really bothersome when you are gathering and get a gear drop. This feature's usefulness is extremely limited in the first place.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  8. Felyni

Felyni Tamer 60 NA

"Win your very own Black Desert Online branded “Throne of Art” by depicting your favourite Black Desert character sitting on a throne or gaming chair"

OH BOY. I'm excited for this! Cant wait till may 31st for more info, I have a ton of questions.

#8 Felyni, May 29, 2019
  9. Jinsei

Because now tree is 20D and u cant put in on MP so no more trees on Market. I think a lot of ppl was buying trees only for scrolls and puting them on MP.

#9 Jinsei, May 29, 2019
  10. Ubbles

The guild event sounds pretty dope tbh wouldn't mind stuff like this in the future that increases guild activity.

11. Pirsig

Just to get it straight, the new Hunting line is 1 time only? After completion I don't see any new recurring listed, or were they just forgotten / missing from the O Recurring tab?
    Semi-related, the "Click RMB to rendezvous..." after the much more frustrating than fun timed mission DOES NOT path to the NPC, but to empty bushes. Wasting more of the short amount of time given. You almost have to forego butchering most of the kills, or constantly un/equip your matchlock and lose out on the BSR buildup for the big bang shots between the 15 targets to make 7 minutes possible, given their spacing.

#11 Pirsig, May 29, 2019
  12. Veoh Techstarify

[​IMG]

• When the Shift+Space keys are entered while pressing the W key in the Main Weapon mode or the Awakening Weapon mode, the character will now jump before performing Brace.

I don't understand why this got changed like this, why changing something into this weird? ö.Ö
      Was there a special reason for doing it this way?

Factorial and Mirajane like this.
  13. Nox Demon

Great a stronger weapon. Because players really needed another AP boost. How about some stronger armor, so PVP isn't even further broken?

Phoenixxx75, Factorial and iller like this.
  14. Silderi

Shhhh, let them turn BDO into a Hack n'Slash...

15. Kirkmaximus

"AP needs decreased so we can enjoy lasting fun battles. First to CC wins. Please remove the bonus AP from pvp, but keep it in PVE (but even all PVE is too easy & boring, only need 120ap and most areas you win, look how fun old BDO pve video are, what happened?)."

Obvious trolling here. Please ignore the troll and don't feed it. Or like Seagulls, it will make a bigger mess.
    Leave the AP alone.

Now for the cool part:
    OPERATION GUILD SUPPORT

Thank you devs for finally spicing up guild missions!
    Now we get to see how cohensive some guilds are...

16. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

I see enough people already abusing the fact, that I am a valk and my stamina is completely crippling me when my opponent runs away. They play on arsha are flagged, but after getting killed twice, they simply start dodging you with their iframed movement and clear your rota. If you manage to catch them in your struggle just keeping up with them they will come back over and over. Good thing I can almost onehit anyone with my just 272AP. If I could not this would be a horrible nightmare. You just get "overfarmed" by other guys not willing to fight.

17. Jaeger

Most of players want that what you wrote

18. Goldfisch

Goldfisch Wizard 62 EU

fixing respawn game crashes when ? 2 years now.

iller and Mirajane like this.
  19. Kerenis

Kerenis Valkyrie 61 EU

quick question, does Moghulis rift counts into the Bartali log's chapter 9 kill Moghulis part?

20. Mirajane

its cause they need something to change and they cant think of anything

Veoh Techstarify and Factorial like this.