1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 29th November 2017

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Nov 29, 2017.

1. pjchin

This fix:
    • When moving forward and switching from staff to Aad Sphera, the Witch will now switch to a combat stance of attacking to the front.
    Is an attempt to fix this:
    • Fixed the intermittent latency in activating awakening skills while moving forward after switching from staff to the awakening weapon.
    But please revert this "fix" in new updates, this is causing serious headache and it still fails to fix the bug. Please take a look at this post:

https://community.blackdesertonline...izard-weapon-swap-animation-fix-11-29.110866/

Please look at this please!

2. crawlord

crawlord Mystic NA

@CM Yukimura

• The Margoria Phantom Ship’s Durability has been decreased to be 95% of the previous Durability.
    • The Margoria Phantom Ship will not summon the Spectre of Margoria anymore.
    I killed the spectres to despawn the ship just fine .Whose genius idea was this to make Margoria a hellhole with trade goods?

3. DrJeckel

• Sweet Cookie O’ Mine Event has been changed to the Sweet Cron Stone O' Mine Event
    4 in a row people, really? Can you be anymore obvious about your weighted RNG? Also, what's with the seriously rigged Black Spirit Adventure game this time? I've landed on the same tiles over and over again...it's gotten so predictable that I roll then immediately close the window because I already know what space it landed on. Would it kill you to allow people to get a gold item from these events from time to time? I've NEVER seen one.

4. Jora_Leingod

This costume for maewha that won the costume contest long time ago please :)

Attached Files:

5. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

You're an idiot and should stop to think about what you're doing.
    Every noob can easy get skills and earn 500k every day just from this one.
    Lifeskills count per character, having multiple (14max) characters make it easy. You get 15 points per one skill on professional lvl. If someone is not brain dead it will take him max 1 week to get maximum reward.

6. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

Greetings Adventurers,

We acknowledged that for those users who run Black Desert Online on a windows 32-bit system, the region Kamasylvia may not be accessible at the moment.

We are currently working on a solution right now.

We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.
    Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers

7. AXlOS

Patch Notes when...?

Shatterlight and Tren like this.
  8. Errr

• Period: 11/29 After Maintenance ~ 12/20 Before Maintenance
    • You can obtain [Event] Serbianca’s Voucher (x1~x3) while Gathering all around the world of Black Desert.
    haven't got [Event] Serbianca’s Voucher since the patch did I miss something?

9. JustSomeGuy

Hey where are the design plans man? :(

I already do not need the JCs for the frig anymore; if you tardy along with the plans too its a really shallow event reward.

10. RuleR

Blackstones event, not even hard or sharps ...
    Not even an increase in drop rate, but you have to gather xxxxxx mystic poop to get one freakin blackstone.
    Much event, very rewards.