1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 2nd October 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Oct 2, 2019.

1. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

021019_PN.jpg

Greetings Adventurers,

Our latest event "Season of the Hunt" is expanding with the addition of part 2. By defeating monsters, fishing, or gathering, you will have the chance to acquire special pouches which contain great rewards!
    Also, for those following the path of peace and not into hunting stuff, you will be able to enjoy EXP bonuses for Mounts and Training, and also more chances to get a higher tier foal when exchanging your horses!
    But that is not all: From now on, there will be some permanent quests to obtain three pets for free! Take good care of them!
    Who said second parts were never good? Enjoy the events and see you next week with more exciting content!

*Notice: Next week’s regular maintenance will start on Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 08:00 UTC instead of Wednesday. Exact times of the maintenance will be announced with the next maintenance announcement.

New pearl shop arrivals can be found here:

Enjoy!
    BDO Team.

2. Lillekolibri

Thanks for quick patch notes! Some really good stuff in this update! Removal of the Shai censorship WHEN?!

o0ABC0o, Vanraven, Aelisah and 2 others like this.
  3. Mamiko

nice i'm a old player ,i can't playing during august and i'me returning player...cannot eligible for the FS --' new player ok i understand but returning player....

4. Ponge85

-Lv60 and above: Advice of Valks (+101)
    -.-
    After getting +100 Advice of Valks from several different sources, we get a +101, why? So they cannot stack, to force us to use one more inventory/storage slot? Practically there is no difference between +100 and +101, what is the reasoning behind this?

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that they give stuff to veterans, well, after we complained about it (still, new/returning adventurers got thousands of pearls worth of stuff... so I still feel a bit cheated...). However, thes small idiotic things that makes me mad about this game. Its like a f.u. from PA for complaining about not getting rewards last time.

Marketplace storage capacity increase based on family fame, and the character inventory thing is a really good improvement, much appreciated.
    • Now you can acquire the "Heroes’ Song" from World Bosses.
      • The item drops from Kzarka, Nouver, Karanda, Kutum, Offin, and Garmoth. The item is a poem written to commemorate the heroes who together defended the world. The item heals the character for 5000 HP over 30 sec. and is used upon acquiring it.
    Could someone explain what this is good for? Whats the point getting it AFTER the boss died? To heal us back up after the boss? HP potions are dirt cheap, popping a few after the boss is no big deal.

#4 Ponge85, Oct 2, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
    Stillwaters likes this.
  5. Artorias_Dusk

These Patchnotes are amazing. Looks like PA starts to care about their playerbase :)
    PS. The rowboat "dissappeared"?? Is that a hint on new content soon?

After the boss died, pvp is possible again, it's probably to heal everyone full so no one gets killed to fast idk. Nice addition anyway.

6. Ponge85

Still, people can one shot others, so not very useful... Also, it heals 170 hp/sec, any class can outdamage that. You can still be killed easily after the boss dies. This is what I'm talking about in my previous post, a good idea, poor/idiotic/lazy implementation.
    To remove the "loot denial", when ppl can kill you so you can't loot the boss, pvp should be disabled for 1 more minute after the boss dies, or all bosses should drop bundles like Vell, that you obtain automaticallly after the boss died.

Serendipity, Factorial and Mimimimi like this.
  7. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

Thank you for giving preview inventory option on alt characters. It was quite frustrating having to hop from loading to loading just to see what characters have in their inventory and where is ''that one certain item that I currently need''.
    I just wish they payed more attention to the combat part of the game :T
    *proceeds to wait for another 7 months or so*

Pagbat likes this.
  8. Factorial

Typical pearl abyss idiocracy: give us something with a **** **** to go along with it. They can't just give you something without some terrible and unnecessary bad after taste thrown in.

9. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

nice patch, free pets, free failstack, new ui :) love it!

Now we only need Witch Stella costume uwu :3

Andaro, Lillekolibri, Aelisah and 3 others like this.
  10. Gun_Runner

Gun_Runner Gun_Runner 62 NA

It stores in your Pearl Inventory so unless your a huge spender and have hundreds of pearl items sitting on all your characters stockpiled for the "End of Days", what does it matter if it wont stack with the +100 Advice of Valks you may already have or not? I mean can't we find anything more stupid to complain about?

11. Rinnagans

Every week someone is complaining about something jeeez....we get free 100fs and you still ***** about slots when it go into your premium slots. Plus still complaining about new adventure getting “thousand” of pearl, if you want them one maid so bad make a new account and enjoy that free stuff and see how dumb it is. I swear it like senior citizen complaint about how young people has it easier than them back in the day

12. Corrus

More options for costumes/tailoring coupon when?
    Facial hair for Archer when?
    More hairstyles for every class except Shai when?
    Breedable camels when?
    Seaotter pet when?
    OPEN PORT RATT WHEN

Phoenixxx75 and Mkate like this.
  13. Mkate

Give storage maids the ability to access any storage in a territory when?

14. Furlozza

"OPEN PORT RATT WHEN"

was away for a while and when I came back.... Kamasylvie and the other area were opened, but my storage in Port Ratt was still.. ratty. Crossing the sea to look at the Port was fun(ha ha), but if I ever cross it again (even with unfinished quests)...... want to go inland.

Corrus and Aikatears like this.
  15. Factorial

It's very hard for pearl abyss to implement the right and obvious solution first. Instead they will try all obviously poor decisions first.

And people complained about getting a free U2 album lol. Welcome to real life. Still you have the right to complain about someone complaining. The bonus is us getting to laugh at your irony and absurdity.

16. hightech

Don´t get me wrong he is stating...:D
    You complain about the +1FS and stacking issues ?? Seriously ??
    It is more like finding the hair in the delicious soup.

Go ahead and use one of your 17 "seventeeeen" alts to use the FS and push it for a pen stack and that´s it.

Nooo it is again the greedy company that wants you to buy stuff in your paranoia.

17. Ileara

Nice guild event, does pa actually think 900mil will help a guild in any way?

18. Tabri

Tabri Paingiver Witch 62 NA

As a veteran I must say thank you for the free pets, guild rewards back again, and the UI to see alts inventory, oh also the ability to save waypoints(awesome job). Now if only we could search all inventory in storage's etc and loyalty was added back to the adventure game all would be well in the world :)

Souda, Phoenixxx75, Solitaire and 2 others like this.
  19. Amirite

There are some nice good new features for the function part of the game.

Lillekolibri likes this.
  20. Erroll

Erroll DarkKnight 63

Where is the 70 FS ?