1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 30th April 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Servantes, Apr 30, 2019.

1. CM Servantes

Community Manager

[​IMG]
    Greetings Adventurers,

Unleash Doom from the wildest dark flames with this week's new update! Doom is the Dream Horse with the strongest attacks and is also the swiftest! Only the most devoted horse trainers will be able to unleash it, so what are you waiting for?

On the other hand, a known threat is blighting Drieghan again... Adventures claim to have seen Garmoth outside her nest! From now on, there is a chance that Garmoth will appear in other Drieghan zones with a chance to drop special rewards.

As usual other fixes and changes can be found by reading this week’s patch notes. Enjoy!

New pearl shop arrivals can be found here:

Enjoy!
    BDO Team.

Lillekolibri, WaifuJanna and Negrisor like this.
  2. Naho

WTF????

And VELL IS FIXED NOW

[​IMG]

Rilok and Tvvin like this.
  3. Flixerine

Flixerine Ranger 63 EU

More ranger outfit fixes. Poggers.

Rilok likes this.
  4. Rinjyu

Garmoth appearing is a nice touch. I like the idea of Graverobber and this but I wish Kama would get some love as well.
    Gonna check out Waragon if the mob density warrants grinding there, hoping for good black stone drops at least. If it has good scroll drops then it would be pretty pog to have a new spot between nagas gahaz and the usual suspects.

5. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

• Vell will now appear in all servers.
      • Vell’s overall HP has been adjusted accordingly to match the global spawn system.

• Fixed the issue where you could not control your Ship if Vell was killed while performing the jump and dive attack that caused tidal waves
      this is nice

Tvvin and Neokii like this.
  6. Lurea

Again nothing really worth a damn it seems. There is already nothing to do anymore but AFK in this game. If i wanted a idle game i would get one with less online time needed.

7. Maradino

• In order to alleviate the difference among Life Skill levels, the required EXP and obtained EXP have been readjusted for Hunting, Training, Farming, and Saling. However, Life Skill EXP obtained from quests will not change.
      • Required EXP decreased for:
        • Sailing
      • Obtained EXP increased for:
        • Training, Fishing, Trading, Hunting
        • Training EXP obtained for performing Training activities has increased by 3.4 times.
        • Hunting EXP obtained for performing Hunting activities has increased by 6.4 times.
        • Trading EXP obtained for performing Trading activities has increased by 3.3 times.
        • Fishing EXP obtained for performing Fishing activities has increased by 4 times.

So the life skill change is to the fishing or farming?

8. Maradino

never mind, just logged in, its farming

zhagsten likes this.
  9. Danchou

Danchou Danchou Witch 62

Any reason that I'm not where I was before the servers went down? I was in Heidel, now I'm between Velia/Olvia. Anyone else?

In regards to retroactive changes, it doesn't seem like Training exp was adjusted correctly - I only went from Art 3 to Art 5. Unless the exp required also changed, I believe this should have been around Art 8-9. All my exp is from leveling horses/no quests that I recall.

EDIT: Maybe I'm misunderstanding. Was the retroactive adjustments based on the increased rates(Such as 3.4x for Training) or no?

EDIT2: @CM Servantes Could you please clarify about the farming changes? It's referenced and was adjusted but is not listed with sailing under "Required EXP decreased for" and also not listed below that where the 3.4x training, 6.4x hunting, etc changes are.

#9 Danchou, Apr 30, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  10. Mido

Mido Archer 62 EU

11. Cox

Cox Valkyrie 62 EU

"Doom can be obtained by training then awakening a Tier 8 Lv. 30 courser with a Krogdalo's Origin Stone via NPC Gula of Stonetail Horse Ranch."

So what if I try to awake in Grana?

12. Stra8tskillz

Witch Ram Horn when ????

Bonszcz and WaifuJanna like this.
  13. Alicia Dominica

What can I say, thank you for the farming buff :)

14. Neokii

My mind above all else... is blown that Garmoth is a her.... :O

15. [MKS]Tao

@CM Servantes

Is the 1 loyalty 530% scroll supposed to be for April 30 maintenance, or May 29th maintenance as stated? (Just weird they are in this weeks patch notes)

#15 [MKS]Tao, Apr 30, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    GreyRebel likes this.
  16. Pirsig

I thought my Hunting skill had dropped from Master 3 to Master 2 and was wondering what happened, when I realized the 92.75% skill xp bar in the UI ended directly on top of, and kinda hid, the 1 in Master 12.
    I wasn't expecting a 9 level bump either, but I'll take it for sure.

17. RoxiAmbrosia

You can’t. The npc is only at stonetail ranch

18. CM Servantes

Community Manager

Those scrolls will be added to the Loyalty section of the Pearl Shop on May 29th maintenance.

Regards.

RoxiAmbrosia and WaifuJanna like this.
  19. jinxPad

Seriously guys, whoever is in charge of your cash shop pricing needs to get the sack... Why is the Epheria set being listed as a 3600 (200 pearls MORE than a premium outfit) - pearl item when it's a CLASSIC (NO AW. weapons)...
    https://i.imgur.com/KoEdkh3.png

Classic set price example...
    https://i.imgur.com/VKgiudW.png

2 weeks straight you guys are literally continuing to scam your customers...

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  20. BellaKora

BellaKora DarkKnight 61 NA

Because it comes with the underwear. 2900+700 = 3600. You're basically getting the underwear free if you buy that set.