1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 30th April 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Servantes, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Cox

Cox Valkyrie 62 EU

Courser training ist possible in Grana too

Thelemna likes this.
  2. Lefteye

How is it getting the underwear for free if you’re paying the extra 700 pearls for it?

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  3. BellaKora

BellaKora DarkKnight 61 NA

Base classic costume set is 2900 (no awakening weapon), as even shown in his screenshot. https://i.imgur.com/VKgiudW.png

You're getting a base classic costume set AND the underwear for 2900 pearls. You're not paying the extra 700 pearls for it...

Lillekolibri, Naho and jinxPad like this.
  4. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

also don't forget the option to only buy the costume for 2200 pearls, finally, after last week we have options to choose

Lillekolibri and BellaKora like this.
  5. jinxPad

Exactly, the underwear is shown as a Bonus item.

6. Grimshank

1) So, why exactly would you grant such a major buff to trading? Imperial was already contested to the point of almost being useless to try it, now with triple trading exp, we might as well give up on it. If you wanted everyone to be able to experience it, how about removing the amount restrictions per channel, make it unlimited so everyone can sell, and we all jolly? I understand the limits were in to moderate the incomes, but they were put in place in a time when 20 mil per hour was a lot...

2) Did you ninja mess up triple float proc rate? Since I swear to god, I am either having the worst streak ever since I've started fishing, or these things god damn stopped proccing.

#26 Grimshank, Apr 30, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  7. Tabri

Tabri Paingiver Witch 62 NA

Triple float doesnt work on the pearl mullet because its considered trash that you sell to vendor not a fish, unless your referring to regular fish besides that.

8. Tabri

I really wish you would not have put a training event up the same time you have this fishing event.

I also dont appreciate the professional sailing outfit making you now have to be pro 10 to wear it, I was working my way up to being able to wear that. I was skilled 7 and got 10% xp everyday for the sailing daily quest(Margoria trade one), now you bumped me to Professional 7 in sailing and I only get 3% xp for the daily sailing quest, its going to take forever now. I havent checked the smh sailing quests yet Im assuming they are just as bad since the game is seeing my level this high now.

#28 Tabri, Apr 30, 2019
  9. Grimshank

Referring to regular hotspot fishing, of course, who the hell would waste triples on the event =)). But maybe I'm just having a really bad streak, we shall see.

10. Tabri

Ive seen lots of people try to use the triple float for the event, g/l hope its not broken then.

11. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

Quick question, will there be a boss tomorrow (wednesday) when regularly the maintenance is (CET 12:00)?

Fateneko likes this.
  12. Sumimi

@CM Servantes
    Patch notes are a little off when it comes to life skills.

Required EXP was reduced for Hunting, Training, Sailing and Farming.

Characters who have some training in that (especially those between Skilled and Art 1) will notice that their skills jumped considerably.

13. Lefteye

Ahh, gotcha. The other post made it seem like you were paying 3600 pearls.

14. Naho

He didn't watch the entire thing before complaining ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15. BellaKora

BellaKora DarkKnight 61 NA

Oh yeah, understandable. I didn't word it very well ^^'

16. Jannanomana

Jannanomana DarkKnight EU

waragon is op ^^ https://community.blackdesertonline...n-spot-finally-revamped-after-2-years.438271/

17. Fateneko

"Certain summoning skills for Mystic, Musa, Valkyrie, and Sorceress that implement push or pull effects will now be properly applied during PvP."

I'm not really sure what this means, tbh...

Edit: Nvm, I just logged in & checked it.

#37 Fateneko, Apr 30, 2019
  18. Allan1985

"Large Ships (Galley, Epheria Sailboat, Epheria Frigate, Old Bartali Sailboat) can now be Repaired continuously."

lol? what for? people doesnt do that content anymore due to the excesive and continuos nerfs.......oh yeah the xbox release of margoria i must have guessed that when you move your ass you only do it to scam someone, very nice detail you didnt bother giving QoL updates for us PC users back when that content was actually worth it.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  19. Hallenbeck

20. Renliff

Why are there not more outfits for archer or lahn? Its complete crap that everything is "unavailable for archer." Get with it PA.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.