1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 30th April 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Servantes, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Factorial

[​IMG]
    I was very amused.

2. Lefteye

Are you sure? I’ve gotten multiple mullets on energy casts with my balenos rod, unless that’s a different mechanic.

3. Allan1985

1 weeks? you mean 2 years?

4. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

The only thing that give me joy from patch notes for like the past year is

[Content]

• Dream Horse Doom, one of the offspring of Krogdalo of Kamasylvia has finally arose from the darkness.

• The new trail-blazing Dream Horse performs the strongest attacks and is also the swiftest.

• Doom can be obtained by training then awakening a Tier 8 Lv. 30 courser with a Krogdalo's Origin Stone via NPC Gula of Stonetail Horse Ranch.

• You want to focus the training of your courser to increase Strength (over Skill and Elegance) if you want to get a higher chance to obtain Doom from successfully awakening your courser.

• If you succeed in awakening your Tier 8 courser, it will be reborn as one of the three Dream Horses: Arduanatt, Diné, or Doom.

• If you fail in awakening your courser, its stats for Skill, Elegance, and Strength will all reset. If you used Cron Stones during your attempt at awakening your courser, only half of the training stats will disappear.

• Click < Here > to learn all about Doom.
    The rest is the usual.. "Fixed the blur on hair when died blue under the medium sun crap.."

Well at least thanks for the doom!

5. [MKS]Tao

Well it is nice to fish 24/7 and get the X2 training mats.

But yeah, it would be nice to have a week of training buffs after the fishing event is over.

6. Corrus

Would have been good If you put the horse training costume for sale too.

Anyway big kudos to the Support (GM KAIOKEN) today, had trouble with ctd on one character and got reply and help two hours later. TY

7. Éternel

Éternel Ranger NA

Apparently the option to filter in the processing window is broken; Unable to interact with the filter button when scrolled over.

8. Bathed in Shadow

maintenance a day early why? this would have been better implemented after ellie's event ended, i suppose it is widely accepted that planning and consideration are not appropriate for kockao's business strategy. i can't even buy things i wanted to buy from the cash shop because they disappeared with the day-early maintenance, how counter-intuitive.

9. Akaru

"The Airship cruising over Velia, Heidel, Calpheon and Altinova will now fly over Kamasylvia and Duvencrune as well. (Please note that you cannot board the airships)."

You wanna make those things rideable before you go on and add them to the game? It's cool to see around for the first few times, but I want to ride the damn thing and everytime I see it, it's just mocking me.

Fateneko and Lillekolibri like this.
  10. oR-Bishop

oR-Bishop Sunspot Valkyrie 62 NA

[​IMG]

Stand AND Die Classes:
    Valkyrie

Move OR Fight Classes:
    Warrior
    Dark Knight

Move AND Fight Classes:
    Berserker
    Tamer
    Ranger
    Archer
    Sorceress
    Wizard
    Witch
    Musa
    Maehwa
    Ninja
    Kunoichi
    Striker
    Mystic
    Lahn

Kerenis and Narktember like this.
  11. Danchou

Danchou Danchou Witch 62

Erm, why have the patch notes been edited to remove the more specific details about the lifeskill changes? The 4 lines with how much each had changed(Such as 6.4x for Hunting) has been removed/edited to sound more general - It no longer references any specific numbers.

Was this information meant to be hidden? Or was it inaccurate?

iTzheywood and oR-Bishop like this.
  12. Narktember

Narktember Narktember DarkKnight 61 NA

they really need to fix this

13. CheapSheap

I am curious aout how long the 530% Combat and Skill EXP scrolls will last since we get quite a lot of them. Will they be 1 hour, 30 minutes or maybe only 15 minutes?

14. alastersan

Im lost, when will the scrolls be available? Nevermind, i was thinking in 29 April not May.

15. Dannyswe1235

Dannyswe1235 Kunoichi 62 EU

because today is 1st may and 1st may is International Workers Day

16. SakuJoe

No structured PvP mode with Trial char... Pass..

17. Cypheo

Bring back Shadow Arena when?

18. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

Not that much movement on witchzards xD

19. -Axel-

Nice work with these last 2 patches!!! adding doom made general horse use buggy, u can now can get stuck between 2 horses and sometimes u can't jump on your mount; on sea side I was forced to log off in character selection since pressing "r" on boat was kicking me off into water, when logged back in my boat disappeared, so now I'm in Margoria sea, without a boat and nothing around!! here it is my suggestion: why don't u just fire these douchebags u call "devs" and hire more qualified ppl? it shouldn't be that hard since u're selling outfits for 34e.

20. Kerenis

Kerenis 62 EU

After Vell today, all i can say thank you for finally allowing it to spawn on all channel, finally it was not a clustef**ck, thank you, best change ever