1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 30th August 2017 *Links updated

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Aug 30, 2017.

1. KotoRena

I don't meant you, I only meant the people crying for buffs.

Then you'll just have to be patient. As I'm sure you've noticed they take awhile to fix things. Look how long it took them to fix Dark Knight. I remember them taking awhile to fix the shield too. Using a Valkyrie has example isn't really good since the class is naturally tankier than other classes - unless you mean a 320 DP tamer will take 30% more damage than any class that has 240 DP. There is an overall issue with dp however in the game, because it does not scale properly compared to others such as AP - there is a same issue with resistances. Valkyrie's are supposed to have the strongest block in the game. Not sure what is going on with tamer's block or tamer, but I hope they fix all the issues she is having. As far as I can tell however she is a balanced class with little issues. Hell I play with someone who mains tamer and loves the class and they never report issues with her or complains about her dp, block, and grapple or whatever so maybe it is just you. In addition I see tamers doing solid in the game in terms of pve and pvp. So if your complaints are actually legitimate then perhaps the Koreans are complaining about them too and eventually it will be dealt with. Otherwise tamer is fine and is balanced like she should be.

And as for the buffs Valkyrie got I'll remind you that it was only for pve. One of the past complaints was that she didn't have the strong clear speed compared to other classes in order to farm/grind effectively and competitively against other classes. Keep in mind that compared to other classes with her awakening she does not have too many AoEs that give her natural advantage. And so although I was not asking for the buffs, for me the buffs are welcome. Level 61 in a year here I come.

#281 KotoRena, Aug 31, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  2. Akirix

Sooo much salt!

Maybe you should play another game instead?

Also -> Speed, cd, is all logged
    MP/Botters -> you don't know exact numbers and howmany real humans are bidding so stop bullshitting you twat.

3. Baboulinet

they dont care about us, they care about money , when u have people who paid more than 500 dollars every month, u cant do nothing, just a bunch of thief

Dark_Star likes this.
  4. NoMercy

Obviously your using a bot to get in....

5. NoMercy

actually scratch that... your a troll.... proof or it never happened.

6. LordBrasca

LordBrasca LordBrasca Ninja 61 EU

Not working, i had a 4 seconds DC and it still kicked me out of the game.

7. Jayy

You only came in here looking for a reaction, take you're beef out on the right people next time you won't lose so meany teeth!

#287 Jayy, Sep 1, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  8. damascus

Are you telling us that the new Savage Rift only happens on 1 server or something? So there isn't an instance on each server? WTH?

9. Karnstein

that right, it was only on every channel #2, Kakao heard us out and put more channels in the Savage.

10. Dethtool

I gave up on this game when the lag got sooo bad from the steam players. I login just to get the login bonus and don't even stay on to play its been so bad. Hoped it would be resolved by now but every weekend its the same ole lag..lag...lag. The grinding and grinding through lag has just become too much to bare and have moved on to ESO.

Dark_Star likes this.
  11. Grimlocke

"The cat inside the Kasula Farm’s well has been taken out of the well."

Oh, sorry about that Fluffy

12. [Fatal]

[​IMG] Dark Knight
    • Dark Knight was the only class which can sustain a long duration of the Invincible state by chaining certain skills. With the long duration invincibility state in mind, our team determined after a lengthy analysis of internal testing data the following changes would be applied to the Dark Knight:
      • These changes will still allow Dark Knight players to enjoy almost the same style of gameplay during PvE, however, in PvP proper usage and timing for skills will be crucial to winning.
    • The stamina consumption for the skills Dusk and Chain: Dusk have been adjusted to 250.

• The Invincible effect of the skill Smoky Haze has been changed to Super Armor.

• Dusk and Chain: Dusk can now be used during cooldown time.
      • Invincible effect is not available if used during cooldown time, and 50 Stamina will be consumed.
      • In order to maximize the effect of these movement/evasion type skills that no longer include the invincibility effect (During Cooldown) after this update, players can now use the skills themselves even during cooldown.
    • Following skills will not have the Stamina recovery effect:
      • Twilight Dash, Spirit Hunt, Trap of Vedir, Shattering Darkness, Flow: Bombardment, Smoky Haze
    • Fixed the graphical glitch that caused the overlapping of [Dark Knight] Venia Riding Attire and the Vediant.

"after a lengthy analysis of internal testing data"

You mean, "after you sold enough pearl items to those who moved to DK" ?
    I know you are just copy and pasting and translating what PA and KAKAO says you so but..
    lol.. Look at old classes. They won't be buffed since so many people already played it and already bought
    pearls for it. so PA buffs the new characters to sell pearls and then get em back to where it should have been?
    When is this cycle going to break? So many skills are broken in KR server. Same thing applies to NA.
    The DK patch is where it should have been since the beginning. But if it was like this at first, amount of pearl sold
    would have been quite less than now. I know PA and Kakao runs business but if you keep this cycle, no one will play in time.
    PvP is the end contents of BDO but all they care is how much pearl they sell. Don't get me wrong i don't want PA to fail.
    However they are on the track to failure. and I know Kim Dae Il left for his new game with his own team.
    Daum Kakao should really be concerning these matters otherwise a great game will be trash like so many other MMOs in KR.
    I hope they won't be too greedy and start to actually care for the game and its users.

PS: To PA and KAKAO, Every once in a while, put few devs and staff to actually play the game.. I don't think you even have dedicated testers..

13. CM Yukimura

Community Coordinator

Greetings Adventurers!

A quick update regarding the new Savage Rift mode:
    • You can now join the new mode on the channels 2, 4, 5, 6 of each channel group.
    We are gathering more feedback and report them to our developers on the matter.
    Your collaboration is really appreciated and helpful as always.

Thank you very much and enjoy the new mode!

Ahhzz and Appel like this.
  14. DedKorean - Ezzy

DedKorean - Ezzy BlueTeam DarkKnight 59 EU

Adding 7,8,9,10.....32 When ?

15. Baboulinet

hahaha, lets go do dailies for energy point pls

Dunkleosteus likes this.
  16. Ahhzz

Baby steps, I suppose. When will they add a queue so that people don't have to use a bot to click into the Rift?

17. .Julian.

hmmm..atleast u could add something special for the 100euro pearl box..but mehh

18. Tronx'

It scares me how right you are. Nice job you did asking that to them, been asking myself the same and there is no excuse. Im a software developer aswell and we don't take more than 10 minutes to gather the whole patch notes, which could be as big as these.

Cheers.

19. Lulz

Im getting this when trying to patch. any solution? Tried 3 times, all phaild

Attached Files:

Foggen likes this.
  20. Shenandoath

Do a QUEUE!!! STILL CANT JOIN TO SAVAGE RIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!