1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 30th May 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, May 30, 2018.

1. Blusurfer

Considering the absolute disregard Kakao/PA have treated there customers with, I don;t see any response from the player base as harsh.

These devs are about as useless as Wargaming, devs for World of Tanks. Both companies WRITE THE CODE and yet for some reason they can't identify or fix issues.

I would love to upload my Lahn template to the Beauty Shop contest except the "Coherent UI" process crashes on my PC which is affecting many people.

Fix your game!

Ruffe likes this.
  2. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

i can understand why they nerfed our Blizzard (altho i think too much, cause no damage at all on stacked people is beyond sad), i can even understand that they nerfed our ultimate damage coz everyone cried about it (but then at the same time they give 1 shot ulties to everyone and their grandmother? ehm... what?), but i cannot understand that they bugged out most of our awaken kit and that it takes them more than 3 weeks to sort it out. (i wont even comment on cc changes and stuff, because we are all in the same boat, all classes. but really, they even removed CC on rabam? they could at least give us proper transitioning options between stances via hotkeys now, every other class has good switches)

KabukixD likes this.
  3. RP Tzuyu

bless is a 7 years works... that failed in Korea and Russia, and people actually think it would be great because devs said they are fixing it... I watched the gameplay, and its already bless offline to me

Ruffe likes this.
  4. Reverielle

@CM Yukimura
    I know there have been some dye tweaks, but are they supposed to be this pronounced on the mystic? The metallic golden dye particularly on the gauntlets in the below image is in question. Both images are since the patch, one is on the character select screen (right), the other is in-game on the dye screen (which looks the same in-game normally). It's lost all it's sheen it seems, and is markedly different in colour. It is a Valencian Dye, and Mediahn dyes to seem similarly changed. I have not looked in to the other dye types as yet.

[​IMG]

Edit: It looks like it's a problem with a lighting glitch/bug since the last patch, more so than any dye change.

Zoom in and the shiny dye seems to glitch.
    [​IMG]

But zoom out just a bit and it can go back to normal:
    [​IMG]

Standing idle the dye can go from normal to it's non-normal state:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Unsure what's going on, but it has only begun since the latest patch.
    Thanks in advance.

#244 Reverielle, May 31, 2018
    Last edited: May 31, 2018
  5. Stephy1989

Overall, I think bosses on set timers isn't a bad thing, but limiting people on server change for 15 minutes is a bit ridculous. At most people can usually only get 2 world bosses in anymore with them despawning if not to 75% hp within the time frame, now they will despawn regardless which is ridiculous as well.

I don't think we should be stuck to one server. A lot of changes in this patch were poor decisions, and kind of upsetting to many.

In short, Set timers good. Server lock bad. Pvp off neutral. Lower % dmg (10%) not getting boxes, fiar enough. Despawn after 15mins regardless of HP, bad.

6. chendu

Are you trying your very best to ruin this game and insult you community ? another week another completely stupid change out of the blue, so now at 5 random time you choose without consulting anyone people in each server that are not concerned by anything will be prevented from, pvp and changing server, meaning imperial chan trader are stuck, people getting their grinding spot KS are stuck and can't either change or defend their spot, AND people grinding world boss can now only do one meaning if they are lucky enough to be on a server that will and CAN end the boss they cannot do another one and if they didn't loot they HAVE TO wait 24/12h to try again ... DAMN.

(whose got those idea and how can I get his job ?)

Ruffe likes this.
  7. catdragonrose

The offin time is way to late for me to ever attempt to go. I live in the edt time zone. I wake up at 6am and usually get in by 11pm at the lastest. I can't stay up until pass midnight to try a world boss.

8. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

Oaklay likes this.
  9. azneric

Blusurfer and Oaklay like this.
  10. Zenthes

My first post ... I've played off and on since release but more recently gotten into bosses. But this is a bad patch for bosses I made it to Bheg, he didn't spawn on my usual server I went to s4 (which i wouldn't have even known that Bheg spawned unless I was on discord). Now I'm sitting on S4 wondering if i should swap back to my own server and wait for Tree.... I didn't I waited and again no tree on s4 so again I go to Discord ... to save the day.

This patch is driving your player base away... making it more difficult for new players .... and seasoned experienced ones... and my bet is the drop rates didn't change so you've made the loot even more rare and difficult to get.

Now I ask politely what was wrong with the old system? honestly? I guess this system is more fair ... rewarding the top 90% damage dealers...

Ruffe likes this.
  11. BurMil

Well, the designer of this game are Koreans. Complaining in here will do little to no work.

12. Clowy

With offin tett spawning super late is impossible to go to it now. 12:40 am eastern?!

13. [FoH]Harfle

I have a rather brilliant idea. Instead of just using a tweet how about a ****ing god damn in game announcement. If you are going to **** us from behind every ****ing time at least give us the god damn reach around in the future.

Ruffe likes this.
  14. eddie972e

plz put more outfits in shop, so we can be on pair with korea, at least this will keep me from quitting the game:)

Lefteye and Ruffe like this.
  15. Elymia

The new exit menu is so strange and ugly and awkward bring back the old one

Ruffe and Clowy like this.
  16. Efreit

Warriors now are kinda useless , Grave digging and Slashing the dead need the CC , it's okey if u remove the frontal ward from that STATIC skills that keep us really easy to get by all other clases with CC+SA+Movility in the engage skills. Just no sense on that change , it just let warriors like a class that can't initiate, can't chase ppl and even can't scape from enemies :/ .
    What kind of role do you want for warriors now , lifeskiller character?

EDIT: And i will tel you why ;

Grave Digging a skill that doesn't move ur character from the place , a skill that doesn't put a CC , and a really LONG animation that can be just used for the enemies for grabbing us and do all the burst dmg , easy to do for most of the clases , ninjas , kunos , berserker , striker , mistik tamer , ranger wizz and even not for the "GRAB" clases , others can just out trade us cause the skills that they have , more CC that provides movility , not like Grave diggint that ur static on the same place.

Slashing the dead ok , give us a movility when aplies the CC +SA , but predictable as **** , and easy to cut with a grab , even when the skill aplies the CC i mean before the new patch .And even losing trades of SA with other character cause to long animations + just 2 SA that expose ourselfs too much time in fight.

Just give us back de CC on the skill's , is okey if u remove the FW from Pulverize+tempest , but don't let the character useless against other one's , cuase that is not "balancing " and someone should look all the changes and test it before aply the patch with the changes, just waiting for the feed back and wasting the time and the money from users.
    C'mon :/
    Is not fair

#256 Efreit, May 31, 2018
  17. Tjaranis

the CC changes has honestly made the gameplay more active and fun in pvp (no more just perma SA'ing, for most classes, now we actually have to move and position between attacks instead of the endless dmg trading hoping for a lucky CC to get the one-shot). imo

the issues of gear difference and the high amount of SP you need to max out none-awak, as well as the low damage of none-awak vs. awak. also there is still a lack for some classes to have their awakenings and none-awak function fluently between each other.

but all in all i am impressed of how far they gone with this and think it is creating a better gameplay experience. as well as their attempt to minimize "chore gameplay" due to the reward being to good to pass (boss channel chaining; which made the WB a really bad experience and which served only to increase the silver/hour of those who ran after "burden of optimal play". so i am really happy they restricted a bad use of a mechanic which created and pushed really annoying and bad gameplay experiences, the game will be better for it (even if some people now get less Silver/hour from server chaining them).

18. Shutara

Shutara Shutara Ninja 57 EU

Fixed boss timers - a joke. Takes away the uncertainity which in my opinion fits perfectly in a MMORPG for God sake.

No PVP during bosses is another joke. As many said before - You are trying to deprive this game of those cool features it has. I don't know if any other mmo had implement such illogical idea. World in which people fight eachother, magically everyone is in peace for 15min because what, some big ass clown spawned somewhere?

No channel hopping - unpopular opinion here, but I could swallow that one if it was paired with keeping the boss timers random as before. Knowing when is the boss simply destroys the "RPG" flavor of it. As changing channel just to kill it twice. Is it Matrix game when you take advantage of system or what? Everyone should be able to fight the boss once per its spawn. Bitching about "my friends/guildmates need me/contract and I cant relog!! " .. Seriously?? Is the world going to an end because of this? No.

I cannot speak about other changes as I simply don't care at this point. Lost my interest and losing hope with each patch, but the rant is 10/10 every time :)

#258 Shutara, May 31, 2018
    Ruffe likes this.
  19. Tjaranis

you are trying to argue For having people wasted hours of their time just sitting and waiting as well as having discord running with high sounds to wake up for the boss amongst other annoying and absolutely not fun or engaging results of the old setup, as well as crazy lag feast and boring WB's because of the insane zergs, with the same people scoring top loot on every chan jump...

imho what you are advertising and what we had is properly the worst setup it could have been, so anything is an improvement. (better ways, like having dungeon runs with a real end boss,etc.
    but what we got is still better than what it was)

20. Shutara

Shutara Shutara Ninja 57 EU

Yeah I liked all that Discord stuff. Felt cool for me, but I'm no hardcore player so what do I know?

Now the situation with fixed boss spawns looks like this - You would come out of Your room for a meal with family on fixed time then went back to Your cave. I preferred getting random notification while playing, dropping everything I was doing "to face the strongest threat" and it was okay for the most of people, wasnt it? To each his own I guess.