1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 30th May 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, May 30, 2018.

1. Tealis

I think that maybe you guys should look at your player feedback about these changes you're making to PvP. I'm going to give this patch a chance just because I enjoy the combat system of BDO, but from the looks of things you guys have been in a downward spiral these past few patches. Just look at the player opinions of this patch on KR servers. I'll save you the trouble, they're not so great. I have a ton of fun on this game, but if the opinions of players is valued so little, then I might take my time and money elsewhere. Suggestions, reroll the game to back before the huge movement nerf, implement a test server and let people actually try things before you bring them to the live game. Listen to the opinions people have on those test servers. Hell runescape has polls for their patches, maybe asking people what they want within reason will keep them playing. I understand that you as devs have the final say and you can do whatever you want, but if you want to make profits off the game then you have to insure you have a player base to spend their money on. Just some food for thought.

2. PewpoPew12

wtf are these boss changes? You already nerfed them into the ground now you just ruined the only real endgame pve. Sigh....

Pook600 likes this.
  3. Stabby

fixed.jpg Fixed it for ya.

#23 Stabby, May 30, 2018
    Last edited: May 30, 2018
    Josifa, Rakiv, xchan and 31 others like this.
  4. LightningFFXIII-4

GJ on the early patch notes :D.

5. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

they did up the drop rates, but they are against channel hopping.

6. Desalty

I really wonder what kind of drugs you devs must be on. :thinking: Back to the world of warcraft. Rather run circles in dalaran waiting for que than play this ****.

7. LethalAF

Oh btw in case you guys were curious , Your game sucks now.

Everyone is quitting and your PVP changes to lowkey accommodate console players is ****ing shameless. Everyone in leadership at Pearl Abyss deserves to be fired and if their share holders knew anything beyond what this quarters numbers were pre patch they would be.

Your entire operation is clown shoes. Carry on.

xchan, Veight, Kakan300 and 4 others like this.
  8. Shaard

I like the boss changes. Sitting around in the hope of catching a boss spawn (and not having popped for some food or a drink) was pretty annoying ~ now we can just hop in for a boss kill and back to AFK. With the increased frequency, I'm not even annoyed at the lack of channel hopping.

9. TheBadMan

TheBadMan TheBadMan Valkyrie EU

Nice patch. Downloading GW2. Bye.

Ribena, Ludakriss, Shutara and 7 others like this.
  10. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

I understand your doubts, but I can assure that we've always forwarded your feedback indeed, as we will do it for this changes as well, from this thread.

Shutara, VerboMiau, Wet Cake and 3 others like this.
  11. Yazuko

Lurea likes this.
  12. Danehk

Why do ppl ask for outfit when the game goes to ****?

Wet Cake, Lurea and Lorenian like this.
  13. Allegame

@CM Yukimura what about the wiz/witch and all pet based skills???? anything about this? its the biggest bug report and you guys gave us no feedback after 2 weeks. Please say something!

Veight, Jelly666, XSkinnyx and 3 others like this.
  14. punkie

Are these changes why you guys have refused to respond to me in our conversation on the forum and are still ignoring me? This is bad for NA/EU and BOSSING AS A WHOLE, even for ONE TIME ZONE regions! No one is listening.

Ribena and xchan like this.
  15. TheBadMan

TheBadMan TheBadMan Valkyrie EU

SO clearly PA ignores it. Is there a chance on your side, according to your contract with PA of course, to roll back the game changes to what majority of pvp'ers require, while PA will ruin all other regions we do not care about?

That would at least leave EU/NA healthy, while they figure their **** out.

Shayla, Amarys and Lurea like this.
  16. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

why isnt there a fix for witch and wizard for 3(three) weeks? that is three weeks of bugged damage and everything worked fine before. it is understandable that something gets broken, but that it doesnt get fixed for such a long time is absolute disgrace. also, every week there are skill changes and only way to change skills is via CASH shop item. it isnt even about the price for that item, it is about principles. at least help players to bear with the changes and to be able to test out new state of skills so that they dont need to PAY real money while developers are thinking these changes out.

Veight, Baroncell, Jelly666 and 2 others like this.
  17. Mafesio

I stopped doing world bosses a long time ago because it seems no matter what guild I was in, we were at war with people at the boss fights.

Nothing like racing across the map to get to a boss, then not even be able to even fight it. I can see the attraction to attacking people during world boss, but not everyone is ok with spending a total of 20 mins across the map to get nothing but frustration for you effort.

I guess I would have been more inclined to deal with it if they would at least normalize the GS for PVP at that time. If your at a boss to gain auras to compete in PVP, but can't actually do the boss, then there is no point in wasting the time. I just afked life skills and brought all my gear through pre-orders. If I needed the auras for the boss gear, I'm sure even now after 6 months, I would maybe have one piece of boss gear in exchange for hours of frustration and wasted time running to boss fights but not actually be allowed to because someone wants to be a ****.

VerboMiau, Wet Cake and Lorenian like this.
  18. Layliara

wouldn't mind it if it was just PvP not allowed on the boss spawned area

Veight, Wet Cake and Lurea like this.
  19. Arexx

u can make a char under lvl 50 give him gear ez world bosses -_- thos new changes are ******** like the other ones in the past 5 weeks

20. Flixerine

Flixerine Ranger 63 EU

Let's look at last week.

• Extra Hit Damage for the skill Will of the Wind III has been changed as the damage ratio inflicted was lower compared to other levels.
        • 87% → 93%

This week:
    • Damage of Extra Hit of the skill Will of the Wind III has been changed as it dealt less damage compared to other levels of the skill.
      • Damage: 87% → 93%

...what. There are more things like that....

xchan, Shutara, Jelly666 and 9 others like this.