1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 30th May 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, May 30, 2018.

1. skarium3.14

still hasn't done absolutely anything about the bugged wiz/witch damage, ggs

Veight, Jelly666, XSkinnyx and 5 others like this.
  2. Danehk

10/10

3. Souda

Souda Warrior 61 EU

GW2 is boring no endgame progression

4. Lludd

Nice times for bosses Mon-Fri in UK, if you don't work for a living /facepalm

NeekasHH and Ellevria like this.
  5. KotoRena

KotoRena Valkyrie 60 NA

LOVE those changes to the world boss mechanics. Genius really. You guys (Trash Abyss) really solved the issue where some people just weren't killing those bosses on time - haha. Remove pvp temporarily, ya that's the perfect way to solve the issue. Not anything, you know, logical, or practical, or obvious like let's say...gee, increasing the despawn time beyond 15 minutes! Wow Pearl Abyss really is run by a bunch of dumbasses.

Oh, and Kakao, would it kill you retards to release a flipping a new outfit? Instead you just show us that you kept those stupid pay-for-convenience pet boxes in because you're a crap, greedy, money-hungry and grabbing company just like Trash Abyss and its more convenient for you to take advantage of the whales or desperates who still want a damn T4 polar bear or hedgehog. Yeah, screw you Trashkao. Garbage developer we're dealing with, and you're a garbage publisher right along with them I hope you're proud of yourselves. So incompetent that you can't/refuse to even give us outfits in a flipping online game. The game's dying. The least you can do is catch us up to kr's pearl shop cosmetic before it completely dies. My patience with your trash company is really running thin.

LOL and you can say the same for Black Desert.

xchan, Lefteye, Veight and 6 others like this.
  6. Atomspher

Glad I got my boss gear before these changes. So the entirety of Korea fits into a single time zone. Do you guys know how many time zones you service? I know Australian players. There are other options to not having people wait around (which btw, isn't how most people actually play this game. we use alts) like shortening the windows.

xchan likes this.
  7. Siesina Kujisawa

why the whole server and not a circel around the bosses if when the 15min before and 5 mins after and no duel while waiting ... i dont get. if you really want do something for pve players and open some pve servers with no open pvp. anything else is beyond pointless

8. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Holy crap those world boss changes are stupid! Sure... disable pvp on the boss spawn.... but disabling pvp everywhere..... wow... thats dumb

9. Clider

So there is now an 8 hour window when all the players from Oceanic or Asia regions now get no bosses at all why?

seanas likes this.
  10. princesaodette

BDO dont have real end game

frosteye_ and Corrus like this.
  11. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

arent there servers for those regions tho? o.0a

12. Peisinoe

It's not so bad if you live in the UK and play on NA <3 but I'm guessing you play EU

13. DoctorPug

Fixing Ranger and Valk stamina consumption when?

14. Lorenian

I believe they're disabling PVP to dedicate resourses for proccesing the boss fight. At least partly. Also they added rewards even if the boss despawns, so that's nice.
    The time zone thing is unfortenate, especially since there are no finer timezone server seperation.

Also, lootboxes. yeah, no.

Wet Cake likes this.
  15. Oaklay

Going in to week 3 now with unplayable witch in the PvE spectrum, I agree that PvP could use some rework but for god sakes leave the "PvE" like it was. Not spending any pearls anytime soon! Not do I intend to "play" "grind" in this current state it's annoying AF....

Also what I don't understand is if you going to overhaul this massive changes why don't you TEST things out on a TEST SERVER before you implent this, this is how it works on the most fields of IT not only games you TEST something if it works.......... But I feel like we're playing a TEST server where we pay a huge amount of cash for. Like someone also mentioned above you keep messing with skills etc and then we have to change them again cause you messed them up again which cost REAL MONEY! No issue here with paying real money but not if you keep messing things up....

maybe another tip to pass along implement a TEST SERVER, did I mentioned that already?! Kinda forgot.........

Sorry I'm really upset,disappointing,mad all at the same time in this current state...... And for the looks of it the MAJORITY of people don't like the way your going and they DON'T feel like they are listened to!

Veight, Lorenian and warhammerrr like this.
  16. Dschingis

For Flow skills that are performed in combos after the preceding skills will now maintain the defense effect of the preceding skills.

• However, if it’s a Flow skill that can be used independently, defense effect will be applied as the other ordinary skills.

why the flow from the ranger skill Elven Range has no Protection then ?

@gm

LORDZERG likes this.
  17. Randodom

Randodom Kunoichi 49 EU

What will they f up next week?

Veight and Sizer like this.
  18. Levitana

so these changed reverted a bit stuff back to normal... BUT new problem: it looks like that they just remove every CC skill and CC only applies for PvE... do we get now CC-less PvP? if i look at the maehwa awakening changes... protection but kinda like no CC in PvP at all... using now the pre awakeing pin point skills to get a slight CC on the enemy? Who the hell thinks that a class that can only change into awakening to deal some dmg by pressing the C button can depend on that way in pvp? pre awa as CC landing and awakening as damage dealing? Who comes up with such braindead ideas? if you go for that, then implement combos for the class that let her change from pre awakening into awakening with COMBOS! that what worked before you messed all up

Lorenian likes this.
  19. IRustyI

Super Armor effect has been added, and Stiffness effect will now only be applied in PvE for the skill Spirit Hunt.

You gotta be ****ing kidding me right?

Do you even play the game ?

I mean, you have absolutely no understanding whatsoever on classes.

Are you that dumb?

Lefteye, Wet Cake and Sizer like this.
  20. jinxPad

sorry but.. WTF is the logic behind this ****???

upload_2018-5-30_15-4-58.png

honestly, along with the plethora of other nonsensical changes to classes, the devs sure are making it easy to keep the game minimised / off.....

Neokii and Sizer like this.