1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 30th May 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, May 30, 2018.

1. Beastx

its not just about pvping at the world boss lol, i cant pvp anywhere during this thing, so griefers can have a field day for those 15 minutes of yuor grind

Veight and Neokii like this.
  2. Arexx

that new patch is now the biggest ******** u guys give to use, pve only game confirmed, i will quit now. u guys are fking incompetend or u dont want to balance the game. "we hear on our community" sure the lifeskillers and pve guys, whats with the pvp ppl? ******** bye

Corrus and Sizer like this.
  3. Bahska

Not everyone who plays the game hates these changes maybe?
    To clarify, the boss changes...that still needs some work....to say the least...

#63 Bahska, May 30, 2018
    Last edited: May 30, 2018
  4. Pirsig

The "optimization" of towns seems to mean that buildings take 15-20 seconds to load. I never had an issue with framerates prior to patch but now even riding into tiny Olvia, the barn behind Makuum the storage keeper won't load for 20 seconds, and you can watch the crates in the barn pop in, one by one, until it does.

Doesn't seem optimized at all compared to pre-patch when things loaded right away.

5. Cazzy |JIN|

The griffin and urugon are already on NV. no clue about offin tho

6. Amarys

PA, revert these idiotic boss change OMG. How can anyone even think this is a good idea... Really, wtf are u guys doing?????

Veight and Skynzor like this.
  7. Mafesio

I just noticed the PVP is turned off everywhere, though I do very much approve of disabling it during boss fights, why not make it just contained to something like if you attack the boss, you can't pvp for 15 mins.

Veight and Dropkicks like this.
  8. AluCarD2HeLL

What in devils name ....
    What are you doing with the game, no cc no super armor and next week you disable PvP or what

Corrus, Sizer and MountAndDew like this.
  9. Defye

Is this like a late April fools joke? I hope it is lmao.

Veight, Critikillz and AluCarD2HeLL like this.
  10. MoarningShadow

1) You said "AT" world bosses. The ****ing patch notes are basically saying, everywhere, in the ENTIRE MAP, PvP is not allowed when a boss spawns. Example: You're fighting someone from another guild at Bashims. Suddenly, Karanda spawns. Your fight with that guild member at Bashims is now disabled.

2) Wholeheartedly agree. Why pay money to a company that only takes feedback from potentially just 1 person who somehow became best buds with one of the developers? I have no other way of explaining it, other than PA wants to crash their game so everyone can switch over to Bless Online.

Lorenian and AluCarD2HeLL like this.
  11. MountAndDew

Sofa-King-ayy….Electronic Arts is a better gaming company than Pearl Abyss!...RIP my short sword friends....

AluCarD2HeLL likes this.
  12. LastWish2

One of the things that i like the most, world bossing, is dead. I enjoyed doing this to break up the tedious xp grind from time to time seeing as how this is the only end-game PVE worth my time doing. And for me being on the east coast forget even thinking about doing offin. I'm not staying up until midnight to try and catch this boss. Please @CM Yukimura please forward this feedback and let them know that the United States has three different time zones, and adjust the times accordingly, or even make them spawn an extra time so your east-coasters are not screwed over. Not everyone lives in the Pacific Coast.

Also any word on the witch/wizard flow damage bug?

Veight likes this.
  13. Lurea

About 15% i would say like it in general every time. There are some good changes, but for the most part it's always bad.

Lorenian likes this.
  14. Reapzer

I heard you're removing pvp from node wars next.

Shutara, PIushy, CZz and 8 others like this.
  15. reconkangas

Wow just looked at the patch notes and you morons finished off pvp for all classes what in the hell is wrong with you guys....
    Pretty much cleaned house on rest of the skills that had 1 effect for pvp and that's it you people are a complete joke and this last change finished off me continuing here on this game and just made the private server look a whole lot better.

Corrus likes this.
  16. Skynzor

Skynzor Wizard

Pearl Abyss, burning down. Kakao, burning down. When will BDO finally fall? Stop giving PA / Kakao your money, I swear to lucifer I don't spend a dime on this anymore.

Community managers? Where?
    Testing your content before releasing? When?
    Play your own game? When?
    PA / Kakao transparently communicating to the community, your montly income? When?

The last few months, the patches have been garbage after garbage.
    PA / Kakao, doing seriously a very bad job at maintaining a healthy game and community.

Ludakriss, CZz, Lorenian and 6 others like this.
  17. Defye

And I was super interested in playing A:IR but I feel like they will eventually just disappoint me as much as they did with this one lol.

Veight likes this.
  18. AluCarD2HeLL

RIP Bdo with this PvP mechanic changes, this game is pretty much over. I have really 0 clue why you destroy your own game and dont listen to your community

19. Arexx

ye A:IR :( rip dream

20. Sunblind

Looking for a revert on defense effects, crowd control and mobility changes. The game will be a bland mess until then.

Lavantant likes this.