1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 30th May 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, May 30, 2018.

1. reconkangas

Complete hot mess, this game is no longer viable for what I enjoy so I will be moving on I am sure more are to follow just can not believe they completely wasted almost a year of hard work.
    This patch finally did me in

Shayla, Corrus and Oaklay like this.
  2. Reapzer

I still play but I've stopped funding, I play mmos for pvp, and this has less and less week by week, if it wasn't bad enough we get punished for defending our spot the amount we get punished just got doubled

3. Lailesh

Vell 16 o Clock? Rip ..... 12 was ok ican do it bevor i go to work but 16...... iam on work or i go to work.... i cant never do vell anymore....

4. Skynzor

Skynzor Wizard

In all honesty, don't even touch A:IR. If Kakao can burn a game like BDO to the ground with their so called communcation / transparancy, they sure will flop A:IR. A community stands as strong as it's pillars (in this case the community managers), but I swear to lucifer, you only hear what ever Pearl Abyss feeds them. Sheeplets if you will.

It feels like Kakao is scared to lose it's income...

Corrus and Defye like this.
  5. iller

The world Boss PvP'ing change is a good first Start. Keep it up. PA / Kakao

(Maybe consider just Tweaking it??... instead of turning off all PvP.. just turn off Guild-Declaration PvP .. and if someone really really wants to fight during Worldboss spawn, make Flagging-Up their only option)

Ahaetulla, Pye and WhySoSeeryus like this.
  6. AluCarD2HeLL

Seems like Bdo got archeaged
    How to destroy a really good game...
    Didnt they tell you, never change a running system?

Corrus likes this.
  7. Sizer

Sizer Kilgannon Maehwa 62 NA

• Maximum prices in Marketplace for certain TET and PEN accessories have been adjusted.
    • Maximum prices in Marketplace for certain PEN World Boss Main Weapons, Sub-weapons, and Defense Gears have been adjusted.

GOOD ****** LUCK TO NEW PLAYERS
      TET BOSS IS NOW 3.5B

way to kill your game .

good job.

JeanJean and WhySoSeeryus like this.
  8. Oaklay

Game was designed for basement dwellers and welfare warriors anyway :) i mean they got plenty of time!

9. Cold Napalm

Okay...so basically this game is a PvE only game now is it? I mean I mainly PvE anyways so whatever for me, but since PvP is suppose to be a big part of this game...like seriously WTF?!? It's like every skill loses CC effects in PvP. It's almost as if you all couldn't balance PvE without the defense skills so you put them back and you think PvP will be balanced without any CC effects now?!? Really? OMG, the idiocy is astounding.

The bosses on fixed timers I can actually get behind. Waiting for random boss times kinda does suck. However, the times you picked for them to spawn...like really?!? Do you even want people who work and so have money to spend on your game to even be here? And you realize that unlike Korea, we have multiple time zones to deal with...right? Seriously, WTF are you all thinking?!? For this to work, you would need to either have bosses spawn at twice this rate...so every 3 hours instead 6...or change it so it spawns every 3 hours during peak play hours...i.e. not working hours.

As for no PvP during boss spawns...world wide...really?!? I mean I get it, having a high AP suicide bomb a boss run is annoying. But WORLD WIDE?!? You couldn't have just made it no PvP at the boss site? Is that too complicated for these incompetent devs? Guess so.

Lorenian and Dropkicks like this.
  10. Lilylotta

Nice.... seems like kakao simply doesn't care anymore and gave up on using their head to solve issues.. This is FAR from anything this community wanted, this is just outright idiotic..

I'm sorry, but this is a step backwards and not a step forward.. people will be hoarding marketplace or nightvendor now, and every boss will be despawning now instead..

Unless everyone goes vel1-4 just to get a loot, as those channels usually manage to kill the boss..

Sigh.. well, good old night vendor, here i come.. bosses is pointless now.

Dropkicks likes this.
  11. princesaodette

where is the patch note?

Dropkicks likes this.
  12. Layliara

i don't think they added offin to nv yet

13. Cold Napalm

Yeah...nobody was getting tet boss gear for max price. You pre-ordered for magnitude more if you wanted one. So...yeah whatever. I think the only tet boss gear I have seen go for market prices and not insane pre-order prices were muskan boots and maybe a red nose right after it went off meta.

14. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

This is all getting very depressing..... i love this game.... but hate these changes sooo much. Not sure how long this can hold out.

Dropkicks likes this.
  15. Amarys

Nobody said your gains are garanteed going to a worldboss... Also: ITS A PVP GAME (or was).

Veight likes this.
  16. Sizer

Sizer Kilgannon Maehwa 62 NA

bought all my gears at max price , no pre order, talk for yourself, sniping exists it just takes time.

17. Jaeger

only thing which i dont like about the patch is that we cant pvp on world bosses. damn no more salt of other players :D

Veight likes this.
  18. Defye

19. DKHunt

My main class DK now literally has no way to defend herself from sudden pk because no CC and squishy af to boot.

Can no longer do world bosses because of work schedule.

Saved up about 1 bil(lot of money for a new player) so I could buy a TET Dande, almost had enough, then this patch happened.

DK still only has like 3 unique outfits and dress up is the only other aspect I enjoy in this game besides the sceneries. I don't care about Lahn, don't care about pets, just want some ****** DK outfits but Kakao seems allergic to the horror of releasing new outfits.

10/10 patch, nerfed my motivation by about 70%.

Lefteye likes this.
  20. Engalius

"Find your Balance in the mail box" yeah no sh*t you would mail the Cliff Addon and Armstrong skill guides out to people, I am just surprised that you didn't do the cheapskate shi*t that was pulled with Lahn release and gave us a pearl "discount" on the guides you bourgeois pigs.

Lorenian and Shayla like this.