1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 31st October 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Oct 31, 2018.

1. RoakOriginal

Wut? They buffed Mirumoks last week?

2. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush Juicey_Lemon Witch 61 NA

Miru is being nerfed. The trash loot by like 80%

3. Kushina

i know , for this is useless... like other 1 years of patch

Souljester and Ruffe like this.
  4. KeiirValk

Yea I'm curious as well, I don't see it as an option anymore while a worker promotion is in progress. Did they silently remove this feature?

Thanks

Ruffe likes this.
  5. Kelt Rand

Probably the 2nd best patch ever, right behind dating NPC’s.

In what other game can you become romantically intertwined with a burly, smelly dwarven blacksmith...

6. Brizz

It was so refreshing that the developers decided to change Mirumok for the the better to make it a viable grinding spot for smaller groups. The players that enjoy the combat in this game were ecstatic that we finally had a spot that was worth grouping for and that didn't feel like a waste of time.

Why did you nerf it instantly. Was it too much money??? REALLLY?!?! Have you been paying attention AT ALL to the billions that Sea Monster Guilds make???? Have you noticed that only a select few classes can make great grinding silver in Aakman and Hystria??

Do you WANT to force players to decide between their social guild with friends and a paycheck guild??!?!

TERRIBLE DECISION. We finally get a solution, and a reason to stay in guild with friends and still progress, and you nerf it into the ground IN ONE WEEK.

It's like you gave us a bran new puppy as a present, then ran it over with your car the next week, crushing our hearts along with it.

Extremely disappointed.

PROVE TO US THAT YOU ARE LISTENING. REVERT MIRUMOK NERF.

Shayla, Souljester, KeiirValk and 5 others like this.
  7. Pirsig

I know the notes mentioned a change to the wording of the Hunting Monster icon, but I have been hearing them spawn and seeing their tails/batsignals on the map, but no lil rifle for hunting targets popup.

8. Ravers

Ravers DarkKnight 62

Sad days. Finally something fun to do in an "MMO" with a group and it gets nerfed instantly. Solo grinding only it seems

Revert this stupid change

9. Titansheart

RBF is crashing a lot , why you dont just finally delete this content? You focus too much time in useless content like remastered version while old content doesnt work

10. LithicForm

Yeh, this mirumok nerf is devastating, not sure what the devs were thinking here. I was looking forward to some good grinding with some guildies cuz we are all burnt out on SMHing and it gets nerfed immediately. Now I have to go back to the ocean to make any real money and hate my life while doing so.

Shayla, Souljester, Lefteye and 3 others like this.
  11. Felthswrath

I saw some Valk notes and was like oooooooo yeaaa!! (getting excited)

BUT then I read and it's PVE buffs :-(

Maybe next time.

12. Kadmilos

Never got an answer on this in other patch thread, but my question still stands -

Concerning the Bonus Back event, in similar cases to the past where they say "with a future announcement on the exact date" - what were the timeframes for these?

• Rewards will be given via the in-game Mailbox (B), with the future announcement on the exact date, based on the database of the amount of Pearls spent (excluding Pearl Box purchases or Kakao Cash purchases) by each adventurer.3

It says "future announcement on an exact date", I won't spend this much unless I know it's going to be within a reasonable timeframe. I'm itching to spend but without more info, how can I justify the cost of this?

Does this mean you'll wait until the end of November to announce the date for the rewards will be sometime next year? I don't like how vague they are about this... hell, will all of the rewards be given out at once?

I have serious reservations about the content of that advertisement poster, it is very vague and considering it involves selling goods/services for money it may be breaking laws in certain countries around appropriate/misleding advertisements.

@CM Yukimura

Could you weigh in on this please? Do you know any further info on when these rewards will be sent out - or hell, when we may find out when these rewards will be sent out? Are we looking at weeks, months, years from now? Will they all be sent out at once?

Also can you please address WHY no concrete date for distribution of event rewards was given? Usually an event for a game has to be really well planned out, including reward timeframes etc. Why are we not being told about when this reward will be given to players?

13. Malketaz

Why would you ruin Mirumuk a week after making a decent party grind spot for once. The money even for higher tier groups was only decent when compared to Akman, Hystria. The dev's at PA don't even play the game obviously.

Ruffe and Souljester like this.
  14. The reckon

That's cause they are too busy playing " I GOT YO MONEY FOO" to play their own game. Haha your words cut them deep, I'm sure they are currently rethinking their life choices atm ahaha.

[​IMG]

Ruffe likes this.
  15. Eternal2nd

Eternal2nd Kamigamino Sorceress 60 EU

So... you removed the whole tab?
    I mean it's still bugged half of the year not showing anything due to daylight saving and people in charge not giving a flying crap about it?
    ...for two and a half years!!!

Ruffe and Draconnix like this.
  16. Muhaha

Muhaha Valkyrie 62 NA

We're like 20+ weeks worth of patch note FS, maybe one day we'll hit [PEN: Class Balance]

Netreiam and Draconnix like this.
  17. LORDZERG

Is that named worker? I have 30 lvl professional without a button for promotions. But I wanted to add here why they remove the button from Profesional and lower tier but we have buttons on all Artisans they cant be promoted more then they are :D

Ruffe likes this.
  18. Stremforce

I keep telling myself : i will play bdo again when there is a single patch that features content updates but no BS that tricks ppl into buying pearls.
    Ive been following patchnotes for months even though i am not playing the game. I can now say with a 99% certainty that i will never see that day.
    1 change to actual Gameplay, 5 to pearlshop and 2 new ways to incentivize everyone to buy buy buy.
    Because of this, i have now decided to do something productive with my time and read the newspaper instead. Good luck to all the 500 active Players out there and happy 10m celebrations. Good bye to those godforsaken lands called Black Desert Online.

Ruffe likes this.
  19. Stremforce

BYE BYE

#59 Stremforce, Nov 1, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
    Ruffe likes this.
  20. SavageDragon

They say we are get a Bonus Reward for the Relupees Quest .... äääähm 2 Monath ago .... and there is no Announcment yet. So ........