1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 3rd July 2019

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Mermaidofmysts

So if you haven’t gotten your shai to 58 yet for whatever reason you don’t get the gold now. Ffs

2. Mr_Salty

Maehwa buffs when!?!

3. Kuraiken

The **** you talking about? It's still there.
    [​IMG]

Y'all guys are whining so much. I read through the patch notes and thought it was pretty good and then I come here and I almost drown in your guys' salt. Show some gratitude ffs

RoxiAmbrosia likes this.
  4. GM Dew

Game Master

Hi there,

Please take a look at our Knowledge Base article regarding this error. If these steps don't resolve the issue, please send in a ticket on the same page. Thank you!

Best regards,
    GM Dew

5. Aikatears

Aikatears Tearslight Ranger 49 NA

Nooo!

6. Valliere

Valliere Shai 60 EU

thanks for the tip! I do not yet have the baby elephant but i will look into it immediately.

7. Yulanda

Yulanda Sorceress 61

Have the 3 new donkeys now been made available for purchase at stables?

Fateneko and RoxiAmbrosia like this.
  8. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

So..... What was "the start of an amazing summer challenge" all about? Don't tell me it's those weak playtime rewards that are significantly worse than SEA version.

Edit: just reread notes.... Yikes. That is "the amazing summer challenge". Why is SEA version so much better? Has PA mandated us on EU/NA version get shafted always?

Fateneko, Rosedunn and Yulanda like this.
  9. Mermaidofmysts

Ah Im still on vacation, so I read the patch notes and was confused. Thank you for correcting me

RoxiAmbrosia likes this.
  10. DiaborMagics

DiaborMagics DiaborMagics Lahn 61 EU

This comment is surprisingly fitting. Google what 'lul' means in Dutch if you want to know why XD

11. Rosedunn

Rosedunn Kunoichi 61 NA

:) ty for the laugh!

DiaborMagics, Seamah and Jena like this.
  12. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 64 EU

Im dutch and I wholeheartedly agree with you especially after I spend my 1/2yearly 100 bucks on on pearls on the 30th of june -_-

Not that its worth it but just the idea

DiaborMagics likes this.
  13. Epilogia

Epilogia Ranger 61 EU

I've tried the steps listed there and it didn't do anything, sending a ticket now.
    Lovely missing out on Node Wars because of this.

14. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

@CM Yukimura How about that Operation Guild Support thread? Any word on when you guys will update us on your deliberations to reconsider penalizing the players for your mistakes?

Also, my offer to be your company's moral compass is still open, you guys seem to desperately need someone to guide you.

Rosedunn, Factorial, JM and 1 other person like this.
  15. SeaProfessional

You should have gotten the enhancement kit once you went thru and accepted all the traces... you had to complete each trace through the adventure log and after that it gave it through the black spirit

16. Myntiix

Do not tell people what to do.

Corrus likes this.
  17. Manos _When

18. Tanjirin

As a goof, I google translated 'Amazing' from English to Korean and it returned, '놀랄 만한'
    so I translated that back to English and got: Remarkable. 'Remarkable' back to Korean > 주목할 만한
    Then back to English: Notable

'Notable' sounds more accurate.

Rosedunn, Factorial and flukeSG2 like this.
  19. Mellonamin

Wonder when Kaokao will start showing NA&EU some respect, and start behaving with some decency.

We were promised a Global Build wich was the main reason they pushed alot of their pearl stuff that was promised never to be released on our version and yet in hopes of they being true to their word the comminity forcefully acepted that.

And yet here we are almost half a year later just waiting for them to be true to their word of a promised global build, weeks just pass by with patches stuffed with nothing, just watching how the Kr version progresses and we just stagnate making the gap between the two versions even larger by the week, and what are Kaokao's concerns?: Surprise thank you "gifts".

So you know what Kaokao? F*** you and your revenue, wont spend another dime on your game until you become worthy of it, im soo tired of you treating us like some third grade citizens, show some backbone and demand Pearlabyss weekly patches with substance for our version, altho its most likely you are the one withholding the content just to figure out how to maximize profits from it.

20. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

To be fair though, in most aspects we are seeing a global build with about a weeks delays on most feats. Just wanted to chim in on that.