1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 3rd October 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Kaxlene

but i dont wanna buy a pet with the costume....

Dionysia likes this.
  2. ViktoryiaV

ViktoryiaV Valkyrie 62

@CM Yukimura

I'm quite glad to see a fix in there for memory usage spiking from the client.

However, are you aware of, and (hopefully) coming up with a solution for abnormal CPU usage?

I'm getting up to 100 degree temps within 3 minutes of being tabbed into game, and I've undervolted my card significantly. It's <year old too, and I've been playing BDO for ~ 2 years now and I KNOW it wasn't always this heavy loading on a rig. 80% CPU load spikes observed in task manager. A lot of people said this particularly after remastered was released (not sure what effect if any but keeping case temps cooler on the whole, but I only play in very low quality and I haven't had GPU issues)

Please look at this issue, I've had lots of freezes and BSOD interrupting my gameplay (during pvp and world/scroll bosses especially)

3. OOWyvernOO

OOWyvernOO DarkKnight 62 EU

Hi! Man... i‘ve eben gathering these beer invoices and quests and did not miss a single one. Did not turn them in, since the event was stated to last until the 10th in the ingame eventpage. thats where i and most likely the majority looks at i guess.
    is there any was to still get these 500k per crate or anything else useful?

anyway - please prevent such misleading eventdates in the future, the decoration is not the main intention/functionality of this event and now ive missed quite some silver, if theres no way to turn them in... just increase the quota again, the imperial item is still there ;)

Souljester and Jena like this.
  4. Dringe

Relax with your question and exclamation marks and think for a moment.

Assume you're unlucky and keep getting 1 memory fragment each time.
    Start processing:
    1. 1 Moonlight Shard + 1 Memory frag = 1 Memory frag
    2. 1 Moonlight Shard + 1 Memory frag = 1 Memory frag
    3. 1 Moonlight Shard + 1 Memory frag = 1 Memory frag
    4. 1 Moonlight Shard + 1 Memory frag = 1 Memory frag
    5. 1 Moonlight Shard + 1 Memory frag = 1 Memory frag

After 5 steps you still have 1 memory fragment, but in total you've "produced" 5.
    The result does not reflect what you have in your inventory cause you keep exchanging 1 memory fragment.

SpiralEnergy, Lorenian and NiyahHan like this.
  5. Eckish

For shared Vell, can you clarify if all other mechanics are still the same? It still spawns on certain servers? Do we still get the 30 minute warning before Vell actually spawns?

6. Jena

Well the event quest ended early on NA.

7. DoctorPug

PA forgot Ranger exists lol

8. Tvvin

The week after never

Sangzo and JM like this.
  9. Dworkin Barimen

I don't need to think,there is huge difference ,between the end results and the actual amount recieved,and no i am not unlucky as you think,for a second i started with a single mem fragment,and 8 shards.
    Also this : [​IMG]
    https://gyazo.com/375da1c626427fdab12adee243890040

I can post you screens from random points of the whole process,but they will take huge space on the post.I especially documented this,last session because ,it has been re-occuring each time we get the moonlight shard events.

10. Bruno12

As I can read from the event page, the "Imperial Craft Delivery Invoice" part will end today at 23:59 UTC.
    I am still receiving invoices in "Z", but cannot sell crates.

11. NiyahHan

Soooo, freezing fixed? I've been avoiding Heidel for about a week now..

12. CM Yukimura

Community Manager

You might be right, however, the end of the event is actually on 10/10 since the decoration is the part that lasts longer of the event. Please make sure to check the date also in the in-game event page.
    For future events, please remember that we are forced to leave the last day of the event regardless of the parts involved in the event itself.

[​IMG]

Thanks for your understanding and feedback!

13. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

Well it is easy to figure out why. U need 2 fully p2w weighted chars for tag team for start.

14. Rayin

Another week of quality Class Balance changes, i remember when they said that they would go through that and it took them time.
    So much time that seems like they're done rebalancing, so we must have already achieved that balance already.

BDO Twitch Tournaments are out, time to sit and watch those instead of playing the game, because Class Balance must be witnessed and not played.

Mana_Mafia, Lorenian and JM like this.
  15. Lurea

Sooo, now we are getting boss items even faster if we are in a node war guild. Where guilds who are to weak to do a decent node war are left even further behind? Guess they really want to have a clear dividing line between node war players and other players.

I play a lot of node wars. But this will probly only boost the strong guild more than anything else. And before you say they will put it all on the market. No, we use that to make back-up items for PEN attempts.

MoonDance17 and Lorenian like this.
  16. Rayin

No worries, they'll put those in MP because you already have plenty of Nouver/Khutum/Dandelion/Kzarka. NV, Aura, Shakatu Boxes that cost way less than Dim/Muskan, give all those boss items.

Dim/Urugon/Muskan instead will remain in the same quantity, costing also more Shakatu Seals, because with Renown Score they want you to get enough fire power to melt your neightbor with the same gear, but at the same time they don't want you to resist to him, while people already geared can melt you, him and your whole family while you barely scratch them.

Balance achieved, everything is ready for e-sports.

17. Dworkin Barimen

@CM Yukimura ,Care to elaborate on the moonlight shards,and the huge difference,in the end results when processing them ?

18. Kymbur

Kymbur Summerhaven Ranger 61 NA

I was able to sell crates this morning after patch in Heidel. Maybe only Heidel is taking them now, or perhaps the vendor you tried at had met it's max sell requirements? Might check another channel if so.

19. Von_Chicanery

Nerf working as intended.. 3.5 hours of fishing.. Not 1 Golden Spirenica.
    I also use a Hedgehog and gather logs with magic axes if you want to nerf other means of my income.

Nefertiri and Mana_Mafia like this.
  20. Lorenian

IIRC after server reset, all imperial vendors have full stock. Wait for the imperial to reset on your server, should be able to sell then.