1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 3rd October 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Dringe

This has to be the highlight of the day:

You started with 1 Memory Frag and 8 Moonlight Shards.
    You've "produced" 22 Memory Frags and 3 Moonlight Shards.
    You have to spend 1 Memory frag per Moonlight shard in order to process.
    So from your Result (22) you have to subtract the number of Moonlight Shards, that is 11 Moonlight shards - 8 you started with and 3 produced.
    22 - 11 = 11 Memory Frags
    You started with 1, 1 + 11 = 12.
    Your inventory has 12 Memory Frags.

If you still don't get it then I can't help you.

TarkusBlack, RoxiAmbrosia and Slytrix like this.
  2. Suawoy

Also make sure that you are selling crates in city of make. They are bound to it. You can see on crate to which city it belongs to. Also it shares imperial selling quota limit.

Invoices were claimable till end of today. As far I understand there wont be anymore (tomorrow and son). Also quest is no linger available.

I was able to craft and sell event crates after maintenance.

3. Pirsig

Sound muting with map open is a bad idea. I don't know how many times I was doing node stuff on the map while autopathing on horsebck when the ambient sound alerted me to things that required immediate attention.
    Also the bands playing music in towns should be Ambient, not Music.

Traxxle, Fateneko, ViktoryiaV and 5 others like this.
  4. Suawoy

Great idea, I think this is good to be posted into suggestion area unless patch notes forum works as feedback for rollback candidates?

@CM Yukimura @CM Kabz @CM Servantes

PS. Guys, I don't know who asked for this particular change but not me and probably many from community.

5. Suawoy

@CM Yukimura @CM Kabz @CM Servantes

Guys,

as I think this is quite significant to be separated. 10 millions accounts and 7 days trial where as far as understand you get game for free...?

How does this correspond to people who populate game from start...? Casual practice of companies to omit existing client base and focus on new ones.

Unless I'm missing something there is nothing for us who stayed in game to celebrate...? Aren't we part of 10 million achievement? I don't condemn tries to get more "fresh blood" but at so visible neglect of existing players it's a little bit strange market move... I understand that we have/had a huge number of events lately but seriously celebrating 10 million milestone WITHOUT actual player base makes me sad a bit.

OK, getting back to afk fishing.

Peisinoe, JM and JuniperTwist like this.
  6. azneric

@CM Yukimura thanks for answering my question about the last day for the valks box. Since it is my last item.

7. Tanjirin

@CM Yukimura ~ Your apologies are not accepted because, frankly, it doesn't sound like they're yours to be making. Someone in a higher position from this company needs to take responsibility for all of these ridiculous decisions, amateur mistakes, and the complete lack of respect for the community and the supposed MMO that they are making. Maybe someone from the other team needs to be instructed on how to do their job properly or, better yet, get that bozo Director to address the state of the game. Even the failing games get a 'Letter from the Director' from time to time. Or, am I just missing them?
    They shouldn't be lobbing several new lines of patch notes over to you at the last minute. They should be having a development phase, code freeze, and time to detail what is on that change list. It sounds like a dysfunctional team over there.

This is supposed to be a professional business; all of the decisions seem to center around making cash shop money and bringing in new players, as evidenced by this new 7-day event, remaster, cash shop additions and promotions. Even the node war changes ~ You could argue that the changes are meant for ease of access and to drive participants. Instead of making a quality system, you're making it attractive for everyone with this last place, everyone gets a trophy mentality. You advertised a hard core game and slowly softened it up, gaining this group over here at the expense of that group over there. But, I guess that's what drives cash shop sales: new people that haven't learned, yet.

Some people just like to talk **** ~ these forums are no stranger to that. But, some people have constructive things to state about how a game is progressing. And, if you ignore and push these people long enough, they get disgusted with your disrespect and start to become more belligerent.
    We like this game. We shouldn't have to quit because this company has a higher interest in making excessive amounts of Won over making a quality game.

Souljester likes this.
  8. Dworkin Barimen

Soo what is exactly the point of this ?Exercising alchemy bottles shaking?There is no gain,if it doesn't proc so why do it in the first place?It produces what it consumes.....No point in it !

9. Parc

Are you guys aware that it is no longer possible for guilds to form new Alliances? This issue has been going on for about 3 weeks now.

10. Bruno12

The problem seems to be the selling limit, which was inactive during the event and now is activated again.

Ok, changed channel, there it works.

#90 Bruno12, Oct 3, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
  11. Aikatears

Aikatears Tearslight Ranger 49 NA

yea just had that a few mins ago

12. iloveKuchen

Zerker love when?

13. ODB3698

Completely unnecessary nerf on Grana fishing. What was the point of removing the one reason for being in Grana?

Still no class balance, despite exacerbating the issue by rewarding the beneficiaries of the current class imbalance with node war medals...that actually give progression impacting rewards.

What are you guys even doing?

Nefertiri, ViktoryiaV, Caylea and 6 others like this.
  14. Mana_Mafia

Seriously!

WTF did you do to Grana fishing???

I really don't understand this at all.

#94 Mana_Mafia, Oct 3, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    Caylea and Jena like this.
  15. Mana_Mafia

16. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

I feel personally attacked.

17. Dr. Quantz

Dr. Quantz Sorceress 62 EU

Pirate Rum Will last forever?? :O

18. Foggen

Foggen Musa 64 NA

So, it's just the meaningful parts of the event that have ended. How dumb are we, to have thought that the duration of the event referred to the particular amount of time when the actual relevant part was going on.

Mana_Mafia and Flood like this.
  19. Nicci

Application error xcoronahost.xem crash

^ that is a 12 page thread that has been going on in the technical support forums for a month now. I'm disappointed that this isn't in the "known issues we are working on" section of the patch notes. It does add doubt as to whether that issue is being taken seriously or not. Please take it seriously.

20. Jena

Fixed the issue where the rate of certain Fish kinds such as Golden Siniperca being fished up was set irregularly high for NA/EU client.

3 hrs at Master 24 fishing and no Golden Siniperca. That is really bad.

Nefertiri, Scaevacas, Azeiu and 2 others like this.