1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patch Notes - 3rd October 2018

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by CM Yukimura, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Capitaine Courage

Bu ..Bu..t .. But .. I don't understand you, player gifted with sense of logic and some quality standarts, don't you have FUN with all these magnificient decorations everywhere in town, is this not something to be praised ?...

Sad part .... Some devs somewhere in Korea actually think it is ...

Mana_Mafia and Jena like this.
  2. Suawoy

Cool, it's nice to have things working finally ;) Imperial items capacities have two limits. NPC's daily total capacity and your personal limit based on half of your total CP points.

3. RoxiAmbrosia

@CM Yukimura Why can't I just buy the Halloween pets? I don't want either of these costumes.

4. Hemuk

So. . . to commemorate 10 million accounts you'll procede ignore those 10 million "people" and make an event for new players.

Logic.

NiyahHan, Jena, BellaKora and 6 others like this.
  5. Patrik2991

@CM Yukimura Did you boosted Vell's droprate? Cause i was able to kill 2-3 Vell almost every time. Can you please add Vell spawn to all channels to further decrease lagg?

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  6. chendu

wasn't there something about new quest at kamasylvia (old wisdom tree, and lumen) on the patch notes ? i'm sure to have read something about it when it was posted but can't find it anymore

NiyahHan likes this.
  7. Von_Chicanery

-Ok.. so.. 0 Golden fish... Yes, that's 0 GOLDEN fish, while fishing at Grana 175/192 thus far.
    They understand the difference between "reduced" and "removed" right? Does that translate correctly?

8. RoxiAmbrosia

It was removed because it was on there by mistake, it's not ready for NA yet.

NiyahHan and chendu like this.
  9. Nyavenger

You do realise that if you use one, then it gives you two, then uses one, and gives you two again you'll have gained 4 in total, but you'll only have an extra 2 in your inventory since you used them in the previous crafts, right?

10. ThePurp

Still sitting here waiting for a reply from PA about the FIX on the instant crash for BDO, I already sent in a support ticket with files they wanted. I have a form with all the solutions I've attempted....So PA about time you say it's your fault and you need to fix the client for some players...I have been trying for 3 hours now and still no fix

11. Minto

Seriously nerfing grana fish, now i understand why so many players just use hack/exploit, bots, there's no need trying to play this game fairly because of stupid devs who just continue in further to nerf more and claim its a fix.

I have never seen so much amateurism in my 30 years playing video games, even a thousand of indie games devs are more smarter than **** Abyss.

12. Blusurfer

Yeah make it full Pay2Win Kakao. You started, you may as well finish.

And I want to by two outfits on the market. :-P

13. Khondo

Yeah the nerf to Grana fishing is a joke, we have guild payouts going through the roof, exploits, etc, and they nerf a few mil a night from a small amount of the community.

14. Blusurfer

First, the point of mount reset is to allow you to spend real money on skill reset coupons.
    Second, no it doesn't but funnily there another coupon you can buy for real money to do that.

Just a tip. If you're not sure why a change has been made, why items like Artisan memory are on special etc, just suspect it's all about Kakao wanting to make money out of the players. Nothing more.

A few people have the experience and hence opinion that if you buy Artisans even once your enhancing 'luck' becomes worse so you are tempted to buy more Artisan memory. I mean if you've done it once why would you not buy again?

So the players need to become more educated and suspicious of many aspects of the game that the lower intellect player would not even think out or be gullible to a simple explanation.

Kakao and Pearl Abyss are people suspect treating us all like idiots and manipulating us like puppets.

I would actually like the US government to investigate the mechanics of the game, the supposed 'RNG', the corporate behaviour of Pearl Abyss and Kakao and get to the bottom of this game so everything is known and players can make an informed decision on whether they wish to continue to play it.

If you and your game experience was being manipulated would you continue to play Black Desert Online?

Lorenian likes this.
  15. Azeiu

If we don't cry our eyes out and riot on forums they will never revert. They ruined fishing... all day fishing and I got ZERO siniperca.

16. Sobieski

This Grana fishing nerf is Totally unacceptable, revert now

17. Azeiu

STOP IGNORING US!!
    what is this Grana nerf mockery??? Fix serious cra/p in game don't take away 1-2 extra million we make per A FULL DAMN NIGHT of fishing... DO YOU EVER PAY BILLS? At least let us make those 2 extra millions in game if we pay such high prices to play this game and keep up with everyone else, and also pay for very over priced cra/p in game... it doesnt hurt anyone to have some fishes in grana. It's not like everyone fishes there... since everything is expensive...connecting nodes is not cheap either.

And please reset the MP prices... relics prices are going through the dam/n roof.
    The horse lvl reset is ENOUGH... STOP MONEY WH#REING for once PLEASE!

18. Azeiu

Yeah.. havent see a siniperca since.. RIP Siniperca's 2018

19. Azeiu

Oh... then they meant it was removed completely. I fish only with triple float and no siniperca. We got **** on my friend. And if we dont cry on the forums, it will remain like this.

20. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

well, to be honest - its more like 20-30 million when u take those fish to valencia with desert buff

Jazzy Sensei and Sobieski like this.